Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:33 am

OOC: Mkay. What about you, Fire?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:34 am

isabella backs away from the eyes as far as she can and sat down bringing her knees to her chest in sudden fear " just leave me alone, let me go " she yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:34 am

im still here ill just hang around for a few )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:36 am

(I will be back in about 8 hours. I need meh sleep. I'm a bit sleep deprived already. Trust me though. We will get right back to the thread later. =A=")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:37 am

okay ttyl)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:23 am

Ooc: I'm baaaaaaaaack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:24 am

hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo lol ignore pm:) ))))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:27 am

Ooc: ok back to business
The necklace around Isabelle's neck tightens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:28 am

isabellas gasps and grabs the necklace trying to pull it away from her windpipe but it wouldn't budge
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:31 am

Shadow chuckled evilly and said "you better think twice before disobeying me
You my property now..........." The necklace tightens even more
"If you want this to stop just beg........" He said coldly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:33 am

isabella looks at him tears in her eyes and just barly gets out " please stop " as she trys to pry the neckless off
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:34 am

Shadow chuckled "now you can do better than that
Say "oh master shadow please save me from the torture" and I'll
Stop......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:38 am

she looks at him tears streaming down her face and chokes out discusst laced her voice discusst in herself for being so weak to were she was manipulated he him "master shadow.... please.... save me from the torture"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:39 am

OOC: Could Jet join?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:41 am

Shadow chuckled "good girl" the necklace loosened enough for Isabelle to breath
"Lance will be in here later......" He said then laughed evilly as he walked out the
Room making it dark agin

Ooc: you could when zarchy comes you could help him look for some one to find the secret entrance....... But you can no be in the lair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:42 am

OOC: can you clarify that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:43 am

isabelle wrapped her armps around her face on her knees and cried " i want out of here" she yelled to the darkness
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:46 am

Ooc: zarchy needs a witch who knows more about shadow and lance
Aka raven so until zarchy can get her you can't get inside its blocked with a magic
Shield and plus in the RP zarchy would need to tell you about Isabelle getting kidnapped

The room was eerily dark and silent for seven minuets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:48 am

she cried helplessly hoping zarchy would arrive soon to save her before it was to late
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:48 am

Until lance walks in the room with an evil grin holding a aper bag
"You didn't drink the liquid did you?????" He chuckled evilly then he handed he the bag and said
"Put this on ill be back in a little while" he left the room laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:50 am

isabella ripped open the bag and peared inside
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:51 am

It's a French maid outfit and a little feather duster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:55 am

OOC: OK THANK YOU

Jet is sitting in the tree when Zarchy gets there and he says "Hey Zarchy need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:56 am

Isabelle puts it on and feels dred course through her as her face gos red " oh when I get free I'm so going to kill them" she growled to herself
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:58 am

Lance walked back in a few minuets later and put his hand on his chin and said
"My my it fits you well....." He chuckled evilly then took the leash around her neck and led her down the dark hall agin as they walk Isabelle could hear what sounded like whispering voices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next