Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:35 pm

ooc: lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:38 pm

OOC: XD Vixen

-he hugs her tightly-

I couldn't live with myself if that black blood took control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:40 pm

isabella just cryed then whispered " i can still feel the madness under my skin "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:40 pm

Maybe. Just maybe....we can somehow extract the black blood.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:41 pm

Raven and James smiled weakly at the touching moment
"Um guys sorry to intrude but it's getting really could here" James said
Raven shrugged "maybe a blood transfusion??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:45 pm

isabella shook her head " i don't think so" she said looking at him " if it was as easy as extracting the blood then i would be dead already " she said and tears came to her eyes " it scares me that he can end my life any time he wants to " she said a few drops leaking down her face
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:47 pm

James kicked the wall in anger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:48 pm

-he turns to Raven and James-

Yeah we should be going.......I just want to do one thing.

-he looks around at the home-like structure-

Have you ever trashed a house?

-a smirk crosses his face-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:51 pm

isabella nodded " yeah i have but i don't feel so well you guys have fun"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:53 pm

Raven formed a feather sword and said "cover your ears guys" then the sword stated to glow "screeching tornado!" Strong winds start to blow followed with a screeching noise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:53 pm

-he covers his ears; watching what happens-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:56 pm

The doors and bedrooms clasped and raven said
"We should go now before the cave falls in on us" raven and James run out the cave bringing
Zarchy and Isabelle with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:58 pm

isabella didn't cover her ears in time and had her eyes closed and with her hand on her head and the other one clenched at her side as they walked out of the cave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:59 pm

-he follows them out-

(Gtg for a while)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:00 pm

Ooc: ok
James looked at zarchy and Isabelle and says "one day we will catch shadow and make him
Pay for his crimes!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:02 pm

aww okay )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:09 pm

isabella felt dizziness sweep over her and she sank to the ground and covered her eyes " no not again " she sobbed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:11 pm

James walked up to her and patted her back
"Are you going to be ok??"
Then raven got an idea "hey is there any anti-magic places in death city? He can't control the necklace or tract you down if the "signal" is blocked ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:16 pm

isabella opened her eyes and they were fighting being fully dilated and normal " madness is trying to take me again"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:18 pm

James looked into her eyes and say calmingly
"Fight it......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:20 pm

im trying its so much more easy when im not in a dark room alone " she said her eyes still shifting and her hands clenched into fists
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:22 pm

James hugged you and said "it's in the past now"

Ooc: just saying James is seven so when he hugs you it's like a squirrel hugging a
Tall tree :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:25 pm

isabella smiled at him and patted his back " thanks james " she said her eyes slowly going to normal and they stopped shifting
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:27 pm

A small smile spread on his face "I'm glad your ok
I wouldn't forgive myself if I let shadow had taken another innocent persons life...."
He growled "that monster"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:31 pm

isabella looked at him and smiled sadly and touched her hand to the Orange gem on her neck a constant reminder of her likely death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next