Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:01 am

Were are you taking me and why am I in this rediculas outfit" she aid fighting agents the leash and trying to make out that the voices were sYing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:05 am

Lance chuckled "be patient you'll know in due time darling" he yanked the chain the single her to go faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:07 am

Don't call me that " she growled at him yanking back in the chain hard
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:10 am

Lance looked back and shot her a threatening glance and said with an evil smile
"Do you want to get punished agin darling....." He yanked the chain harder and pulled her into a dark room that was a mess it smelled horrible and there was dust every where......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:13 am

Isabella looked away from him in a submissive way and coughed as they entered the room " oh god what is that " she covered her mouth and nose to keep groom coughing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:16 am

Lance chuckled "probably old bones shadow didn't finished lance chained the leash some where
She could get around the room couldn't get out of the room
Lance gave her a janitors cart and chuckled "start cleaning....." He sat in a near by chair and watched Isabelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:19 am

She growled at him but knew beter then to disobey so she stated to clean the room intill it was spotless
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:21 am

While you where cleaning you found skulls and arms of dead people
And the occasional rat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:24 am

She would vomit occasionally as she cleaned up body parts from the room and look over at lance with a hateful glare
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:26 am

Lance just watched Isabelle with piercing green eyes and an evil smile
"Pick up the pace please..." He chuckled evilly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:29 am

She didn't replie but she speed up and was soon done " there I'm done " she said looking a bit pale and sick
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:32 am

Lance grabbed the leash and led her to another room this time the room was cold dark and very dusty with bones surrounding a black bed lance chuckled "this is shadows room he wants you to dust it and pick up all the bones but the skulls..." He chained her leash to the wall agin and leaned against the wall and watch Isabelle agin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:37 am

Isabella growled and started to dust running into the occasional spider and letting out girly screams . She removed all the bones but the skulls and then stud on her tipytoes to reach the corners and after a good half hour she was exsawsted and panting " there....... I'm done .." she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:42 am

Lance chuckled "one last room darling........"
He led her to another room this room was actually warm and had a soft light in the back ground there was a king sized bed with scarlet blankets lance chuckled
"This I my room I want to do a dusting, organize my books and
Clean my bathroom floor then I'll let you rest....." He chained the leash to the wall agin and sat in a chair watching Isabelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:48 am

She sighed tired and started to dist and when that was over with she organized the messy piles of books that were on the floor into neat rows on the bookshelf then she turned her attention to his bath room and started to scrub the floor if she had anything in her stomalch she would have trough up but there was nothing there so all she did was dry heave as she finished cleaning his room . It took her an hour but she finished it and came back over to him and sank down to the floor" there" was all she said Glaring at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:52 am

Lance chuckled and said "nice very nice......" He walks over to his bed and pats it
"As a reward you can sleep on my bed....." He said with evil smile
He walked to the door of the room and walked out
"Me and shadow have a meeting so I won't be back for a long while"
He locked the door behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:54 am

She sighed and made her way to the bed and laid down and cryed herself to sleep
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:56 am

A little while later she heard someone come in the room and lay in the bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:59 am

Isabella shot up Istently and moved to press her back to the wall in a act of fear
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:03 pm

Lance rolled over on the bed and looked Isabelle and chuckled
"Why did you run away....." He signaled her to come back to the bed
"Don't worry I don't bite....."
Ooc: don't worry tis is not any thing BAD I didn't write mature on the thread
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:06 pm

I know ) isabella cautiously made her way to the bed and layed down again but her muscles stayed stiff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:08 pm

(Back.)

-he continues to walk down the mine cart rails-

I will probably never find the place....
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:09 pm

Lance out his arm around her and fell asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:12 pm

She tried to stay awake but tiredness took hold of her and she fell into a deep sleep ( welcome back zarchy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:16 pm

(My house scares the shiz out of meh)

-the supports that seemed to lead to nowhere kept creaking and moving. He didn't feel too safe around them. But there was a cave ahead of him that lead somewhere else-

Shadow you bastard!

-he screams as loud as he can; the voice echoing off of the walls-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next