Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 3:55 pm

When are we making the partayyyyy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:34 pm

I at least want toaster and/or fire and/or ace and you here so at least two of the four people I want here OH and Stella bridge water she doesn't have to be here for me to start it but I prefer that she was here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:43 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:46 pm

Also where is your profile picture erup?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:47 pm

Idk!!!!!!! I was trying to change it then it just disappeared, and it won't let me put on in!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:48 pm

Ok oh I SENT MYSELF A PM MESSAGE XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:52 pm

Lol!! How did.... Never mind XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:53 pm

:3 try it ............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:56 pm

I get it!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 4:58 pm

XD YAY oh did you try looking up ivy's theme song?! (Remember the version on Zumba) IT'S MY FAVORITE ZUMBA SONG XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:00 pm

Zumba? Gross! Zumba is more of a chick thing to me. : /
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:01 pm

JUST LOOK UP THE SONG DANGITT!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:08 pm

I looked up the song........................... I guess it's pretty cool............... But I'm gonna be a zombie!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:08 pm

Instead of a zombie erup you could be the scariest thing in the whole universe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:09 pm

What's that?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:10 pm

(Whispers in a creepy voice) Justin beiber!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:12 pm

NO!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! I CAN'T UNLEASH THAT, IT WOULD DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!!!! (Hides in corner and talks to himself) no no no nil no no no no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:12 pm

What's us James going as?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:13 pm

A vampire :3

I comes and pats you on the back "it's ok have a waffle"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:15 pm

"Really?! I love waffles!!" (Devours waffle in two bites) In real life, waffles are my favorite food!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:16 pm

i have an idea!!!!! Whatever we go to the party as, we have to act like it too!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:18 pm

XD waffles are delicious!!!!! But my favorite food is Italian food :3 as long as it has cheese meat and spaghetti sauce I'm good XD

Ok you wanna know what my other characters are wearing?????
CRAP I CAN'T GET THIS SONG I HATE OUT IF MY HEAD DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:18 pm

Sure!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:20 pm

:3 BRB
CAN'T GET THIS STUPID SONG OUT MY HEAD I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 5:21 pm

What song?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next