Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party in the desert (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:16 pm

here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 7:04 pm

((Here))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 7:04 pm

(here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:00 pm

OOC: jet will have to dig to Elaine's castle ha lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:02 pm

OOC: I'm here. And actually, there's a secret passage in the sewers to get to her castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:06 pm

Finally mei was concentrated on the witch. The anger in her soul had dissipated and was replaced with determination. Mentally she told herself not to jump the gun on this and let aeros take the lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:11 pm

Elaine looked at Aeros. "I'm not a very patient woman. I could've killed you from the very start... Now. You can cooperate, and everything will be fine. Ooooorrr... You can be unhelpful and put your weapon in danger as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:13 pm

OOC: could Jet have put a tracker on Kataro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:14 pm

Niche: I look from Ren to the quicksand. Something wasn't right about it..... "Should we follow them?" I ask Ren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:17 pm

The flames of the weapon went out and mei appeared on the side of the blade. "Aeros, dont you dare put me down." she started, shifting her attention to the witch. "Why do you want my meister?"
She asked keeping a calm wavelength so any madness aeros had would not go out of control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:31 pm

"That business is my own." She said as she started to walk away. Then she stopped. "To confirm that you will cooperate, all you have to do is set your weapon down, and I'll let her go free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:37 pm

"hey, Im not done with you!" Mei shouted. She couldnt believe the witch. "I dont care if aeros setting me down lets me walk free, if he sets me down ill still protect him." Her soul was radiating determination. "If you think it will be that easy to get me to leave you must be crazy" She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:53 pm

"YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHO I AM!!!! You are nothing but a mere weapon! I am a witch. A powerful witch. I could kill you right now! If you don't stop acting like you're close to my level, I'll put you in your place! And you won't like that...." Elaine was tired if this weak little girl mouthing off at her. She was already past her limit of patience. It would be best if the Girl didn't do anything else irritate her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:00 pm

Mei wished someone else from the party would arrive. She knew the witch was right, and wasn't afraid to admit it. " You're right." she started, " I am just a mere, weapon, that im sure you could kill in an instant. But" she paused trying to keep her soulwavelengths under control. " Im not acting like im close to your level. In fact im admitting that im far from it."
(What did I get myself into)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:05 pm

Elaine sneered at the girl. "Hmmm..... Well. I'm off to bed. There's no way to get outta here so don't try to escape. Is there anything you need? Water? Food? Pillows? Covers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:10 pm

ren looked at her " i think we should "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:11 pm

Mei kept her guard up but answered for both her and aeros, not believing she would actually get the items. "all of the above" She spoke politely. And her wavelengths stayed calm. She would have to find a way to escape soon. Perhaps Aeros had a plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:13 pm

Niche: I nod and take Ren's hand with my own trembling one. I glance over at Big Sis. "Are you coming?"

Yuuki: I nod. "Course I am. Even though I don't have a weapon, I'm still pretty skilled." I try to lighten the mood with a small smile. "You don't have anything to worry about while Big Sis is around." I reassure Niche. In truth, I was quite uneasy about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:16 pm

Elaine left the room and returned with everything she asked for. "Alright. I brought apple juice, covers pillows and some cookies. If you need anything else just ask one of my lions or hyenas. They'll be with you all night ." Elaine was crazy. But she never like to kill children. Unless she needed to. "Don't worry, none if it is poisoned or anything. I need you alive." Elaine walked away and retired to her chambers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:22 pm

Mei returned to her human form and took the items. "Thank you" she said politely before walking back over by aeros. She set up the pillows and covers into 2 small 'beds' one more padded than the other. and set the food and drinks in between the two beds before sitting down on the less padded one. Clearly they were stuck here for the night. She couldnt help but wonder if anyone else from the party was coming up with a plan to rescue them. She figured it was wishfull thinking and ate a cookie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:26 pm

red smiled at niche "we got this " she said befor they all jumped in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:29 pm

Mei looked up at aeros from where she was sitting on the less padded of the two makeshift beds. What was he thinking? She was genuinelly curious. She finished her cookie and took a sip of the juice. Surely if it was poisened she would have been dead by now. She layed down, and looked at the cieling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:36 pm

Niche: I cringe as I hit the surface of the quicksand, but I curiously.... Fall through?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:39 pm

Mei was laying down in her makeshift bed when she heard some sand hitting the ground from the ceiling where she had come through. Was there someone her to rescue us? Hope sparked in her soul as she divided the 9 remaining cookies into a pile of 3 and a pile of 6, taking the pile of 3 for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:46 pm

ren looked at niche as they fell through easly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party in the desert (open to all)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next