Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 12:59 pm

she laughed a bit " i hoe this works and we can et on with are lives "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:13 pm

"It will" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:19 pm

she smiled and looked at him " thank you for sticking with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:29 pm

"You are my love" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:36 pm

she smiled " aww i feel so special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:39 pm

"You are" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:44 pm

she smiled at him ( so what should they do now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:47 pm

(Full moon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:53 pm

yep sure ) skip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:46 pm

Joey put Stacy in her cage as Joey was outside of the cage and wait for her to kiss him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:01 pm

stacy was coughing and right befor she could feel the change come she leaned forward and kissed him passionatly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:31 pm

Joey kiss her with everything as the wolf curse Is gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:45 pm

she smiled as she kissed him as she stoped coughing and she felt the curse lifted off of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:50 pm

Joey kiss her with everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:51 pm

she kissed him passionetly as tears started to pour down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:56 pm

"Everything is happy once more" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:02 pm

she nodded and smiled " im free we are free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:24 pm

Joey open the cage and hug Stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:29 pm

she huged him crying " we are free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:38 pm

Joey nods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:40 pm

she kissed him again " i cant beleave it its gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:42 pm

"It is" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:46 pm

thank you " he said huging him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:48 pm

"Your welcome" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:05 pm

now what should we do " she asked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next