Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:15 pm

"Wanna do it" he saod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:41 pm

stacy looked at him and blushed with a lught "its a celebration why not "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:42 pm

Joey kiss her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:43 pm

she kissed him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:46 pm

Joey begin to rub her body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:48 pm

she moaned agenst him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:49 pm

Joey took her shirt off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:52 pm

she lifted her arms above her head when he did and rested them n his shoulders when he was done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:59 pm

Joey keep rubing her body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 6:04 pm

she moaned and relaxed agenst him ( g2g ttyll)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 2:43 pm

Joey rub her body and play with her chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 2:45 pm

she bit her lip and sighed ( we can skip when ever you like )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 2:47 pm

(It up to you)

Joey kiss her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 2:50 pm

stacy kissed him back ( skip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:00 pm

Joey was laying with stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:05 pm

stacy was looking at his face while he sleeped with a smile and couldn't help admiring his beauty

-------

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1342
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40