Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:10 pm

"You know I can't be held responsible for my actions! I just get these urges and they just keep coming and coming and coming.... Then, when I think they're over, they just get worse and I just HAVE to kill something!" The Skull Knight crouched over as his hands gripped tightly into fists. "I just get so bored and I need to do something.... I need to just kill someone. ANYONE! Or I just keep feeling the urges. Then they come back worse and worse each time until I just want to scream!!!"

The Dark Weapon reared his head back as his movements grew less predictable. "WAHA HAHA HAAaaa!!!!!" His face twisted into a sickening smile against his will as he continued to talk about it. "If I don't get to kill them, I gotta kill something. And if I can't find anything to kill, I think about killing myself. But I don't have time for that! There's more stuff to do! More places to go, people to fight, things to hit! It almost drives me INSANE just by talking about it!!!"

Something suddenly snapped the Dark Weapon out of his psychopathic rant as he glanced around. "Speaking of hampster snacks, where is Roman? It's been a good while since I saw him.... I've gotta tell him the great news!"

The Skull Knight waved goodbye to the man as he started to walk off. "Well it's been fun, but I'll have to pick up this conversation later on.... Don't want my meister to do something foolish, do I? Catch you around!"
Back to top Go down

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:12 pm

"Ok bye." With that Jacob leaves leaving Jet there basically bleeding out
Back to top Go down

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4