Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:38 pm

Strix watched, slowly getting up as the man grabbed the... dark whatever it was and started launching energy into it's face. "Two verry facinating subjects.... how will I control all three of them?"

"Hehe hee......" The Skull Knight slowly laughed as his arm grabbed the man's throat, squeezing as he lifted him off of the ground. His skull-like face plate blocked verry little of the force, but it did provide him with some resistance. The natural bone started to crack around where the man was grabbing it.

"I'm bored of you now." The Dark Weapon stated in a completly serious voice as his scythe blade moved up on it's own, the chain twitching slightly with pain. He could handle it.... He had always handled it........ For The Skull Knight, he could never be bored in a fight. He lived for pain and loved every exciting moment of just knowing that he was effecting the world. Every moment that he knew his new playmate would suffer for his enjoyment.

Without warning, the chain moved to stab the blade forward! If the man couldn't get away he would be impaled!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:30 pm

Lycaon screams with rage and launches the dark energy in all directions from his body, blowing back foes, and buildings alike. The surrounding rats and birds that could not handle the decaying force were reduced to bones within seconds and Lycaon now stood in small crater of rubble. The power of his attack left him panting and his left side was twitching from electrical residue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:28 pm

Strix was forced back by the attack, but his large boots managed to keep him from falling over. He turned to see the man with bits of skelleton armour all over him get knocked back much further than he did, though.... Thankfully, the shrimp were far enough away to not be effected by the attack. At least, most of them were. A few of the shrimp along the edge didn't make it....

The Skull Knight got back up, holding his face for a few moments before letting go and revealing the deep cracks that were inflicted to his skull-plate! His dark eyes seemed to widen as he swung both his arms back in a violent scream!

"Man, that was intense! Such chaos, such destruction, and you're not even done yet! More! More!! More!!! AH hahahaa hAAAA!!!!!!" The Dark Weapon clapped his bone-covered hands together, making a solid thunking sound, as he turned around and picked up the uncontious man the shrimp were carrying. "Come on, you can't stop there! Show me EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO!!!"

Complete madening addreneline pumped through his system as The Skull Knight held the body up with both arms before spinning around and throwing it at the guy who just exploded. A split second after letting go of the unconsious person, The Skull Knight shot his chain and scythe blade straight forward right behind him. The body-toss was a deversion to simply get the blade in close....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:37 pm

Lycaon vanishes and reappears about 10 feet behind the skull knight "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He yells, the black energy crackling around him. Before he can attack he clutches his head as a wave of pain envelops him for a moment before disappearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 5:05 pm

Jet wakes while in the air he says "Oh Shit." Tucks and rolls while rolling on the ground the chain flying over his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:51 pm

Strix watched the wierd creature hold a finger up as if to say 'One more minute' as he started drawing his chain back in. It seemed like the weapon he knocked out earlier had regained contiousness as well, but the other guy... the one behind the skeleton-based thing....... He intreagued him to a great degree. He seemed to be able to have an uncanny control over some kind of internal energy to fight with and another potential source to teleport with. Or... maybe he didn't have as much control as it innetially seemed?

The Warlock pointed his hand at the weapon in the crater threateningly, but then looked back at the teleporting man. There was no way he could pass up such an intresting case for his recerch.... "If you two would both equilly agree to not fight for now." He stated, walking twords the two violent beings while trying to get thier attention.

Skull Knight groaned as he continued drawing his scythe blade closer to him. "Oh, you want a piece of me to!? I'll crush ALL of you Beavers! AH HAHAAA!!!"

"Maybe later, but as a scientist I cannot deny grand reserch oppertunities." Strix's arms twitched slightly at his sides as he tried to keep in his excitment and sound professional. "Both of you are extrodinary specimens with abilities I wish to study...."

Hopefully that let them know of his intentions to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:37 am

"Study?" Lycaon says softly, his left eye twitches "study me?" Twitching picks up pace. Lycaon is overcome with anger and fear. His voice hardens and becomes menacing "I've been studied before. Never again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 3:42 pm

Strix's arm muscles tightened at his sides as he got ready for a potential fight. But a smile crossed his mouth, hidden from view, in anticipation of hearing the man's response. Anticipation of seeing his reaction. "You can not control your gifts, can you... I could help you!" He stated, seemingly completly calm.

"You're boring!" The Skull Knight shouted at random, probably thinking Strix was talking to him. "I'm going to go and do something now. Bye!" Suddenly, the Dark Weapon jumped down the crater twords the guy who just regained contiousness.... "You look like you'll be fun for a laugh." He mentioned, threateninglly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:28 pm

Lycaon appears to be clenching almost every muscle in his body, and is shacking violently "I just need more souls, and then ill be strong enough to control myself, that's all!" He grasps his head between both hands "it hurts." He whispers hoarsely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:49 pm

The Warlock's eyes widened slightly for a moment as the man spoke. He had only guessed, but that confirmed it. He really had the tendency to lose control of his own abilities... fascinating that the body and mind could simply go out of sync at a whim.

"I have an untested chemical simple known as 'J' at my lair." Strix said, trying to explein it to the man. He seemed like someone who wanted to conquor his abilities with his own power, but there was an easier way. "'J' can effect Souls and it could eventually make self control easier...."

"Even if you don't want it, the revolution will provide many souls!" He added, trying to get the man's attention.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:53 pm

"What revolution?" He says, only interested in the prospect of new souls "and what exactly is this....chemical?" He says with an icy bite to his last word. He had some rather unpleasant experiences involving chemicals And he certainly didn't want any sort of revolution in which the witches gained power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:20 pm

"The coming revolution of logic and reason over the Shinigami, of course!" Strix answeared, pausing slightly before talking about what exactly he meant. "Killing witches for power is unethical and the DWMA must pay severely." He took a deep breath as he continues expleining his plans. "We have to gather a team together... restore order to Death City!"

The Warlock let his words sink in. Order. Logic. Ethics. Would this man even care after showing how hungry he was for power? "I believe 'J' can provide a much more effective force against Kishin...... At least, much more effective than mere students with limited weapon partners."

"As for the chemical itself, it shows potential but needs propper reserch." Strix couldn't hide the joy that came to mind when he said the word reserch. So many possibillities! He still hadn't gotten over how amazing it was that he could reserch the liquid at all.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:19 pm

"You want to elevate the witches!" He growls menacingly "the same people that did this to me!!!!??" He yells flaring his soul to such a degree that strix could easily see the patch-work nature of it, and feel the pain the individual sutures holding the pieces together caused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:35 pm

Strix held his hat over his antenna, trying to keep from detecting the guy's massive angry soul wavelength. He couldn't stop himself from sensing it! The power... it was remarkable.... It physically hurt him. "No, wait! You don't-" A sudden extra wave of pain coursed through him as he felt like he was being choked! Normally he could shrug off the effects of it if he messed up, but this time... was it getting worse or was it a result from the harmful wavelength?

As soon as the Warlock could stop and take a few breaths he realized he was instinctivly clenching at an invisible hand around his throat before he relaxed a little and continued. "I am not like the other witches... I want to HELP you!" That was it... the pain was over now. "I can only help if I know what exactly's wrong with you."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:41 pm

"Witches are what's wrong with me." He mutters "you....you can make it stop hurting?" He says tentatively, not daring to believe strix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:17 pm

"Yes... I believe I can make it go away with enough time." So he was a result of a witch experiment. But what were they trying to do to him? The Warlock moved his hands around his neck to un-button a few straps around his helmet to loosen it before taking it off. His features were pretty normal looking except for his neck.... Strix made sure to move his head around so that the man could see his gill-like scars on the sides of his throat. Each side with a group of 3.

As he started talking, they seemed to slightly glow blue. "I've had my own problems with some members of the Witch Community......" The scars stopped as his voice did. "We are not all bad, however... even the DWMA has evil members." He took a deep breath as the glowing scars stayed consistant with his voice. "It's called the 12 word curse and can become quite a burden."

Leaving his statment at that, Strix started putting his helmet back on. Hoping that he had said enough for the man to understand. The occasional mistake was painful, but something he could ignore. But if he were to keep making mistakes in how he talked, it could cause irreversable harm.

"I can't break it, but I can help to solve your problem."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:23 pm

Lycaon remains motionless as he thinks things over "I need....I need.....something. Something to show your not going to hurt me." His eyes brighten and the hint of a smile pulls at his lips "bring me 30 souls and I will go with you." He says, thinking only of his own power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:08 pm

Strix stopped as a look of desperation crossed his face for a moment. This man could be an invaluble ally... but that didn't mean it would be easy or that he would be an active follower through his plans. He couldn't even consider getting that many on his own! And even if he did aquire that many souls, wouldn't they be better suited to other experiments? But still.......

Images of what someone with control of that kind of power could do. With teleportation, thier plans would be 100 times easier... and as soon as he starts getting people on his side and perfecting 'J', others would follow.

"I'll try and find you 30 souls, but it will take time." He responded, less than assured by his own decision.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:12 pm

I will be waiting here. He says, approaching strix and handing him a map of the Himalayan mountains with one peak circled in black marker. "Bring the souls and I will help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:23 pm

Strix groaned as he glanced over the map. "Do you have to live in the mountains away from all water?" He looked down at his clunky boots before walking twords the man and handing him a tiny grey shrimp. "It will tell you when I have finally aquired all 30 souls...." As well as make sure that he actually is where he says he'll be. Just in case............ Who knows how trustworthy the random stranger would turn out to be.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:17 am

Luciano held the shrimp in his hand, for a second he looked like he would crush it,Instead he simply puts it in his pocket. "Alright" he says, turning on his heel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 4:29 pm

Jet stands up "Ok who had the smart idea to throw me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 6:33 pm

The Skull Knight turned around as Strix left. "Oh, THERE you are!" He shouted, grabbing a hold of his chain. "I actually lost track of you for a bit- just, can you imagine?" The Dark Weapon started chuckling as he talked, unable to control his laughter. "All this time and I'm so excited I forgot where the guy I went after was.... Isn't that something?!"

As a wierd expression crossed his skull plate, The Skull Knight held his chain in both hands as it straightened into a supprisingly solid structure. The scythe-blade at the end pointing forward while he extended more chain from his spine-plate. He swung the straight chain around a little, spinning it to get a good feel of what he could do. "You know, as a Scythe myself, I really don't get much practice using weapons... so this what happens now will be unknown to both of us."

The Dark Weapon looked into his blade almost remorsefully for a moment before a giant grin crossed his face. "What do I care!? I'm going to Destroy you, WhatsHisFace!!! AHH hahaaa Haaaa!!!!!"

"Reaping Stance!!!" The Skull Knight shouted as he ran at the man with his straightened-chain-scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:26 pm

OOC at who?

Jet runs after Strix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:49 am

(OoC: Skull Knight is charging at Jet.)

Strix looked back at the man as he began to run up the crater at him. Did they have to do this again already? Whatever, he already had 4 souls back at his hideout that he was going to test with. Might as well get started on the other 26 he needed to gain a new ally.

The Warlock redied his hands forward as one leg slid back to provide balance. "Manti, Manti, Manti, Manti, Crusos, Shrimp........"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skull Knight turned as he ran at the man, starting up the crater. "Don't turn your back on me you little scamp!!!" The chain extended more from his spine-plate as the Dark Weapon's straightened section of the chain extended! He swung the increadibly long makeshift weapon around as the scythe-blade at the end aimed at the back of the running man's legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next