Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:32 pm

Dowan takes deep breaths as her daddy steadies her. She takes her cue.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:33 pm

Sylas's breath catches in his throat as he sees her. "W-Wow...."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:36 pm

She gives him a nervous smile, gripping her dad's arm from falling. Here was her whole world, right in front of her. Her everything, her heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:38 pm

Sylas smiles nervously as well, blushing. His soul jumps around, so full of energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:42 pm

Dowan reaches him, taking his hand as everyone sits down.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:48 pm

Lord Death rubs his hands together, clearing his throat. "Hey Hey everyone! We're gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Dowan McAllister and Sylas Hammer. Do you have the ring?" Sylas takes out a small box containing the same ring he had shown Dowan in his soul. "Perfect! Do you, Dowan McAllister, take Sylas to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:37 pm

"I do." She said confidently. She gives him a radiant smile.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:57 pm

Lord Death asks Sylas the same. He nods, looking at Dowan. "I do..." Lord Death claps his hands together. "Well, if anyone here knows of a reason these two shouldn't be wed, speak now, or forever hold your peace!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:02 pm

Not hearing a no, she grins, bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:03 pm

Lord Death claps his hands once again. "Then I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." Sylas turns to her, kissing her lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:04 pm

Jet just sits back feeling happy for two people he really doesnt know and Hikari starts drawing the two newly weds holding hands and smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:08 pm

This time she doesn't stop the tears, her heart bursting with joy. She kisses him with all the strength and love she could muster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:09 pm

Lexi stands up and claps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:11 pm

Jet claps and Hikari claps and finishs her drawing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:15 pm

Dowan jumps at the sound, unaware of the people around her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:17 pm

Sylas picks her up, carrying her top with his right arm and her legs with his left. He smiles down at her. "Hello, Mrs. Dowan Hammer..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:18 pm

Dowan blushes, "Hi." She says lovingly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:19 pm

"Ready for the party?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:20 pm

Hikari runs up to the two and hands them a drawing of them when they were holding hands "Here I drew it for you two" Jet makes sure his guitair is tuned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:23 pm

"Heck ya!" She laughs. She looks to see a pretty girl holding a picture. She smiles and accepts the picture, beaming.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:24 pm

Sylas smiles widely. "I've got something for you when we get to the reception..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:26 pm

Hikari:"Excuse me what do is your favorite song for guitiar that would sorta fit this occasion because I will tell Jet"points at Jet tuning his guitair"and he will play it"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:26 pm

Sylas blinks several times. "Um...Dowan, this is your department..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:03 am

"Hmmmm." She thought about it.She leans down and whispers "I won't give up, by jason mraz."

Last edited by bobbles34 on May 24th 2013, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:06 am

Sylas carries her through the crowd of guests until accidentally bumping into their parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)   Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Day (Everyone's Invited!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next