Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:29 pm

Estoc: Really, is this girl here now?

She looked around, pretending to see who was here or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:33 pm

"I'm not telling..." He said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:37 pm

Estoc looked around a little, then turned her head back to Marcus.

Estoc: Is it that girl behind me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:48 pm

"What girll?" He asked, there was nobody there, Marceline was gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:50 pm

Estoc turned around and huffed with disappointment.

Estoc: Okay, there was a girl there earlier, I swear. Anyway, you want to hang at my house tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:56 pm

'No, I don't hang around strangers" He said and bought somethings then left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 6:01 pm

Estoc looked disappointed. She walked out and tried to find Marcey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 6:06 pm

Marcey was at home, putting her things away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 6:46 pm

Estoc walked home and found Marcey.

Estoc: Hi there, hows it going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:10 pm

Marcey sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:17 pm

Estoc: That wasn't really an answer, but I guess that works. So, do you want to wait to expand my wardrobe tomorrow then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:34 pm

"I'm going to the graveyard tomorrow"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:36 pm

Estoc: Alright. . . I guess I'm just going to find some, I'll see you later. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:56 pm

"Bye"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:07 pm

Estoc left the house, and headed toward main street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:47 pm

Marceline sat down in a corner and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:51 pm

Estoc walked around the busy street, constantly getting pushed around. After about thirty minutes of this, she found a decent store, she then walked in, stiffly walking around, looking at the different dresses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:01 pm

Marceline meditated, thinking to herself. She relaxed as she let out all her emotions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:06 pm

Estoc wandered around, grabbing various colored dresses. She goes and pays for them, then starts heading home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:21 pm

Marcey went to bed and curled up, falling asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:23 pm

Estoc got home and was greeted by Lucas, she put her clothes in her room, then went and sat on the couch. She laid down, eventually, and started thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:35 pm

Marcey was crying in her sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:44 pm

Estoc heard Marcey whimper, she walked over and sat in the bed with her, trying to comfort her, with Lucas following. She picked him up and put him on the bed, letting him lick Marcey's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:50 pm

Marcey cried for a while before snoring softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:56 pm

She got up and left Lucas to snuggle with her. She walked over to the kitchen and started making some food for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next