Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A chance encounter. A possible match up?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:47 pm

His smile made her feel better. Her heart was slowing to a normal pace. She couldn't stop smiling. This man was really something to stir such a roller coaster of emotions. She couldn't breathe. She needed to play music. It was then, that she wished she had a piano. Her heart sank a bit, but she couldn't help but be grateful for the wonderful man with her, anyways.

Lips still cracked into a smile, she stepped through the door. She had to duck a little bit. "Thank you." It felt weird to actually speak, again. Her voice was foreign and shy to her. It nearly vanished back into her throat. At least, that's what it felt like to her. A sort of fleeting voice on the air, that vanished as soon as it had appeared. Well, there was a time she had lost it, so perhaps her voice was merely a ghost of what it had once been? The thought made her feel a bit down, so she pushed it to the back of her mind and just helped Wrath in.

A cup of tea. "That sounds good." Her smile was sincere, as she took her flats off to relax her shoes. Fia must have been asleep, because he didn't rush to greet her as soon as she had come in the house. as strange as it had been, she was okay with it, since his overbearing tendencies sometimes made her feel like she'd never improve. She grabbed his hand and led him into the kitchen. Fire in her hands. That was the best she could compare him too, but it was a marvelous kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:52 pm

Wrath looked around the neatly kept home. "Do- do you have a piano?" he asked he wasn't sure if he would be able to hear her play. He wanted to badly, he loved the sound of the piano. He wanted to see her being confident and strong he hoped he could see it while she was playing. He wanted them both to be strong, he knew he would have to help build her self esteem and confidence. He was kind of happy that her roommate didn't come out. He wasn't very interested in being bombarded with questions. But it would have to happen eventually. He knew it was a small price to pay for his partner.

"This is a nice little place." He said. it was a calming place. He couldn't figure out why but it felt like there was a aura that too away the butterflies. He wasn't nearly as flustered as he was a few minutes ago. But then again he might of just gotten used to it. "After some tea and food we should get you to bed. Sound good?" He smiled at her. He wanted her to get some rest. He was used to some sleep deprivation. He was more then willing to stay up all night if he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 8:54 pm

She tensed at the question. A piano? Her eyes dimmed a bit through the memories. Late nights with her brothers. The same song in a smoke filled room. She could feel him beside her, almost. Her heart quivered in her chest. Yes... he had been beside her playing at one time, but now... He was gone; like a puff of smoke. He had vanished.

Her hand moved to her chest and softly she gripped it. Her heart was slow and sad, like a metronome. It kept time to her thoughts. She missed him a lot. Still, she didn't want to cry. Her hand moved to wipe away any tears and she smiled sadly at him. "No. I don't, I'm sorry." She sort of brushed past him. She wasn't upset at him, but she was sad. The memory was painful and yet pleasant at the same time.

Tea and then sleep. That sounded good. Her throat really was aching, so some nice and soothing tea might do the trick. "Alright." She smiled at him, while she pulled up a pot and poured water into it. After she set it on the stove, she turned and faced him.

Eye contact was hard for her, so she darted glances, blushed then looked back at her lap. "So.. Wrath.. how long have you been at this academy?" She tried to make small talk, but she knew she honestly wasn't that great at it. She wasn't that great at anything.. she was just shy little Nesa. She could hear her brother's voice in the back of her mind. Oh what a sad song that her heart played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:01 pm

He was somewhat disappointed that there wasn't a piano for her to play. He saw that something threw her off for a moment. "I've been at the academy for just about two years I think. I've basically mastered the fundamentals but not so much the practical side of classes." he sighed. "Although I got quite good at fighting solo. I can only turn my hand into a blade but it was enough for skirmishes." He was thinking of a way to train without getting into trouble with the school, besides he hated to skip classes even if it was overlapping information.

He felt like something was eating at her. She was so happy a moment ago, but now she felt cold for some reason. He wanted to investigate but knew he shouldn't. "You don't have to talk if it's going to hurt you, you know. I wouldn't want to cause you pain." He looked at her fairly seriously. "If you need I'll be your voice, I don't want anything to hurt you. You look so innocent. I'm worried you might not be able to fight with me." He had been fairly reserved for most of the night but he had to let her know what he was thinking. It was eating at him to talk about, it might not of been a great subject but who knows what he could learn from her out of it. He figured it was worth the risk. "Do you have the spine to slay evil?" He asked very seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:04 pm

You might not be able to fight with me.  That was right.. Lunesa was a weakling.  Her eyes dipped to her cup, which she hugged to her chest.  

"I don't.. not- yet.. but."  Her brow furrowed and for once Lunesa was trying to stand her ground.  "But I want to grow stronger."  Her eyes were locked upon him and she took a deep breath.  "I know.. I'm not strong or courageous.. but- I want to be."  She couldn't sit still, because the attention was on her, but there was only two of them anyways.  "I'm sorry.  I'm not.. strong to begin with and I have a- really long way to go, but.. I promise that all I can give is my best."

Nervous, she took a sip of the tea and then avoided his eyes.  "I'm not great, but maybe.. with some work.. I could do something?"  Her confidence was burning, but just barely.  She didn't know what to do.  She wanted to be helpful and useful, but it was hard to do, because she was so timid. Her soul was terrified and often frozen in place.  Maybe he'd be able to tolerate it, maybe not.  Still, they were being honest, so it was better to say it now, rather than later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:55 pm

He smiled at her "You aren't weak, quit talking like that. Strength comes from the heart, you have plenty of it you're just not utilizing it. I don't care if you have flaws. Everyone has flaws. I'm no exception. Are you brave enough to fight. That's what I want to know." He laughed a bit, Lunesa wasn't weak her saying that is what makes her that way Wrath was sure she was stronger then she would let on. He took a few sips from his tea. It was warming to his soul. He exhaled slowly. He new the road ahead was long but he was certain it was with her, even if she wasn't ready to fight they had time to prepare.

"Should be time for bed is it not?" He wanted her to get some rest, if they were going to train and be ready she was going to need it. Himself his body was able but he still had to master linking up souls. Also getting used to being used as a weapon. He knew he had a few roadblocks of his own. "You need rest." He said as he looked over to her, he looked at her eyes. Was she too innocent? He wondered in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:45 pm

Was she ready to fight? Well.. She honestly wasn't sure. She'd never fought. Usually she ran from battles, but that didn't make her any stronger. If they started small, perhaps she could... She had to have faith right? Wrath was there, so she had to trust that he wouldn't just throw her straight into a war zone. Tiny steps, baby steps. Little by little she could make her way until things were right and she could stand her ground.

The last of her tea was drained behind her lips. Delicious. She enjoyed it as it slipped down her throat and soothed the pain. As she yawned, she realized how tired she was. So as he mentioned about sleep and needing rest, she couldn't lie. "Right." She stood up and stretched her arms over her head. "I'll go change into my pajamas. I-I'll be right back, okay? Then I'll show you the rooms..." She wasn't exactly sure WHERE he'd be sleeping, but at least there were three rooms in the house and a nice couch. Anywhere was pretty much an option. She'd deal with sleeping arrangements once she was more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:52 pm

Wrath smiled "Ok, hurry back ok." The next little bit was going to be interesting that's for sure. He ran his fingers over his scar. It was still fairly sensitive. He sighed when he stopped touching it. He wondered if his past wound would cause complications in a serious fight. He knew how to fight alone but fighting with a partner was totally different he didn't know how much his body can take in that kind of form. Lunesa was strong she just didn't know it yet. He knew something about not having a piano troubled her, but it was something deeper then that. But he wasn't sure. He was happy to be with her though and he knew all would be told to him in time. He just had to be patient. As her partner he knew he would have to support her and build her confidence. But what was in it for him, he didn't care much to become a death scythe or any real want for power. Now that it crossed his mind what did he want. He didn't know his mind drew a blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:29 pm

And thus she smiled at him and nodded. Her room was down the hall and soon she found it, because she knew it by heart and could walk there in the dark with her eyes closed. The only pair of pajamas she had were the flannel ones with rainbow print, so she hoped that he wouldn't mind. They WERE significantly less embarrassing than her other pair that had bunnies on them. Once she had, she pulled her hair into a pair of pigtails and sauntered down the hall back to him. She could worry about the details tomorrow. Tomorrow they could discuss the worries, for tonight, it was time to relax and enjoy the night.

She met up with him and smiled. Her hand offered out. "Come on. I-don't know where you want to stay, but I'll at least sh-show you where you can.." Her cheeks were red probably still from the fact she hadn't let a boy see her pajamas before and because they were pretty childish. She still had a lot of growing to do, but she thought, it was okay. As long as she DID grow, then everything would end up alright in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:57 pm

He smiled at her. "Anywhere is fine, really." he laughed maybe his partner was a little too innocent. He really didn't mind what she wore anyhow, if you are going to sleep you might as well be comfy. He sighed. "You need sleep, ill be fine. lets go off to bed." he said as he started pushing her towards her room. He giggled as he did so, she was so meek it wasn't really fair.

He already disregarded his well being for her. If he needed to he'd stand guard all night if it was truly necessary but at this point in time gladly not. He shoved her to her door. "I can handle my self you get rest." he said again. He couldn't stress his point enough even though he was sure she got it by now. He hugged her. "Ill see you in the morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:27 pm

Before she could say anything, she was shoved down the hall. Into her room, then she was hugged. It was time for sleep? Oddly she enjoyed the way his arms felt around her. She buried her head into his shoulder. He was strong.. stronger than her. However, that could be a good thing. If he was stronger, then he could help teach her to be. Maybe then she wouldn't lose anyone anymore. Maybe then Fia could stop worrying.. and even.. perhaps.. she could one day find Didier. If not, she could at least make the world safer for him to live in.

Her eyes closed and she hugged him back. "Night, Wrath. Sleep well." As she pulled away, she smiled at him, then slipped into her room and flopped onto her bed. Not long after, her bed stole her away to dreamland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:07 pm

He sighed. He then walked down the hallway. He put his shoe's back on and headed out the door. He didn't want to worry her. He'd be back tomorrow morning. But he had a few things to take care of. The night was cool as the wind blew past him. He sighed. He thought over everything that had happened this night. His new partner, their flaws, their strength and they both had some demons to deal with. But he didn't mind that much, he smiled as he thought about it. He looked up to see the moon. He looked back to the ground. He thought about what they needed to do to become stronger. It easily clicked. Music and dancing. They both had a passion for it in some respects. He figured he could use it to help them connect their souls.

He made it back to his small apartment. He grabbed his sheath he had been waiting a while to be able to give it to someone. It was a simple leather belt with a holster custom fitted for when he was in his weapon form. He could only think of her when he looked at it. He grabbed his small amount of personal possessions and put them into a rucksack and headed back towards Lunesa's place. It was nearly morning when he got back to her place. He walked inside and put his rucksack in the guest bedroom. He laid back in the bed and closed his eyes. He quickly drifted off to sleep. he murmured in his sleep "I love you Lune."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance encounter. A possible match up?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2