Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging at the cafe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:00 pm

Lucius lets out a sigh, "You were acting like a male and I would rather not place my lips to some random man's when I can get someone else to." He says with a shrug. "Speak of which, what is with the whole plan or whatever it was?" He asks, briefly wondering if it's the same Beth he met before but assuming not since she ran off to murder things last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:02 pm

"I mean uh..."Beth quickly got back into character. "There isn't a plan at all haha!" SHE scratched the back of her head, slowly walking back into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:03 pm

Joey sign and went to order a another cup of moka and begin to drink it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:06 pm

"The hell just happened...?" He mutters and sits back down, going back to sipping his coffee, though a little more confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:13 pm

Beth came back out of the bathroom, wearing a purple dress. "Hey Luc."She said while sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:16 pm

Joey rub his eyes and once more drink his moka. He is in a lost of words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:19 pm

Lucius swallowed his mouthful of coffee before his jaw dropped, "B-Beth...? I thought that you were off planning on how to destroy the city or something...?" He asked, confused by her sudden appearance considering the last time they spoke she had been attacking the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:28 pm

Joey hear that and tears begin to form. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING BETH YOU WAS PLANING TO ATTACK THE WHOLE CITY, WHY I THOUGHT WE WHERE A TEAM, YOU WAS LIKE A SISTER TO ME WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BETH THAT I KNOW AND LOVE" he said as he shed a tear from his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

Beth looked at the table and then at Luc. "I have no clue what you are talking about?" She laughed while nudging his arm gently. "Joey you know I would never sort to such a level. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:33 pm

Lucius raises an eyebrow at this and takes another sip of his coffee. "Care to explain yourself? He whispers quietly to Beth, wanting to know exactly what is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:35 pm

"So I was hearing thing" he said to Beth as he hug her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:39 pm

"Guys I'm okay besides...if that dod happen then Death City would be a total wreck." She said in a calm voice. She took a quick glance at Luc's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:41 pm

"Mhm.... sure..." He says, a little annoyed by her lies but willing to wait a bit for her to explain. "So how may I help you two then?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:47 pm

"We just came here to enjoy the coffee." Beth answered as she sighed, taking a bagel off of the silver bread rack. "What about you Luc? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:49 pm

Joey nods. "Yeah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:54 pm

Lucius gives a small shrug, "I am one of the owners of this place so I eat cheap, or free. It depends on how you look at it. Anyway, I felt hungry so I just decided to drop by."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:59 pm

"Lucky you,  owming every place. Pfft rich people. " Beth scoffed as she finished up thd rest of her bread and throwing the crumbs in a napkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 7:22 am

Joey smile and finsh his moka and went up to the owner. "I think this will cover the moka and the bread" he said as he hand him 30 bucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 3:49 pm

Lucius looks down at the money then shrugs and pushes it back towards him, "I'll cover it." He says before looking back to Beth. "Smart rich people actually. Stupid people can be rich briefly, but they will quickly lose the money they make."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 4:11 pm

"Ok" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 4:59 pm

"You do have a point." Beth continued to look at Lucius, slightly putting her hand under the table and getting a small brown pill out. "You still need to finish up your drink!" Beth assured as she quickly managed to put the pill inside the sizzling drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 5:23 pm

Lucius raises an eyebrow as she removes the lid from the coffee he was holding and places something in it. "Well apparently I need to get a new one..." He says and raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 5:29 pm

"Luc, don't be so serious all the time." She laughed while poking his shoulder, "Lighten up a bit or else you're going to scare people away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 5:58 pm

Joey sign and sip on his moka. He just smile at this and nods his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 6:00 pm

"Hm... it's handy being scary at times." He says with small shrug, before setting his coffee down and picking up his sandwich, starting to eat that instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the cafe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next