Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging at the cafe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 8:20 pm

Beth sighed as well, looking at Luc enjoying his sandwhich, wishing she could have a bite. "That thing sure looks good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:39 am

Joey give Beth 20 dollars. "Buy yourself a sandwich my treat" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:12 am

"But Brother...wouldn't it make sense to make him our slave?" She said in a creepy voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:45 am

Lucius places his sandwich down in front of him and raises an eyebrow, "Pardon?" He asks, assuming he misheard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:09 am

"I'm messing with you.Well Luc we have to go, see ya around!" She waved as she dragged Joey out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 3:15 pm

Joey wave him good bye as he was drag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 4:07 pm

Lucius gives a small wave, "Good bye!" He says and orders a new coffee, having the other taken away while he continues eating away at his sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 4:29 pm

On her way to the DWMA, Nynx noticed a cafe. Her stomach growled pleading for more food. She couldn't refuse a good breakfast, looking at her watch, she shrugged and agreed with her stomach. "Hm, I have enough time to grab a bite to eat," thinking to herself. Nynx walks in listening to her music on her headphones, humming along to the song. She takes out her wallet, getting some cash and walks up to the cash register. Browsing at the various choices of foods, she licks her lips, almost drooling at the choices. "um, I'll have a chicken sandwich please and a small coffee with extra milk," ordering her food, she notice the only other person in the cafe was a boy, eating a sandwich. Leaning against the counter, eyeing him, "I wonder if he attends the DWMA?" she thought. She looks around to see if there was anyone else, but the desserts caught her eye, she did a double take and walked towards the dessert fridge. Awing at all the desserts, her eyes glistened, stomach growling more over the sweet treats. While looking, her order was ready, she looked up and smiled, walking over to collect and pay for her meal. "Thank you," taking her food towards the boy, she sits a couple of tables away from him. She begins to eat her breakfast, while peaking at the young fellow every few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 9:39 pm

Lucius glances at the new girl when she arrives and starts ordering food, after a moment he goes back to continuing to eat his sandwich. When his coffee arrives he gives a small nod towards the waitress, "Thank you." He says before adding some sugar to his coffee, and continuing to sip it as he gazes down at the mostly-eaten sandwich. As he sits there his gaze drifts around the cafe, looking at the people and different foods before his gaze finally finds it's way to her. He looks slightly bored at her before setting down his coffee and going back to his sandwich, though if she had seen him look at her would be up to if she had looked up at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 9:44 pm

Nynx began to daydream, she nibbled on her sandwich not even realizing she was doing it. She was to busy deep within her music. She closes her eyes for a second and opens them, meeting the boys eyes that stare at her. She sits up straight and looks away, taking a bite out of her sandwich. In the corner of her eye, she could see the boy eating his sandwich and looking at her every now and again, just like she was. "Playing the same game?" she thought, smiling and giggling to herself. She takes another bite and sips on her coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:07 pm

Lucius smirks at little as he slowly looks away, 'Alright... let's see who caves and joins the other first.' He thinks to himself. Leaning back in his seat he takes a small sip out of his coffee and resumes looking around, allowing his eyes to focus on her every short while. 'Not bad.' He thinks in the brief time he allows himself to look at her, referencing both looks and the fact she has not decided to join him the moment he looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:20 pm

She sips on her coffee, trying to hide back a smile. Looking around again, she does a quick swift look and turns her head, covering her mouth from laughing. Music still plays in her headphones and it makes motivates her more into this little game they've created. Once again, she glances at him from the corner of her eye, hiding the fact she wants to join him and ask whether he attends the DWMA. As she thinks to herself, "maybe he's been at the DWMA for a while now, he could show me around, help me find a decent partner". She starts to smile even bigger on the thought of attending the DWMA. She sips her coffee again and this time continuously stares at him. "Game on", she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:31 pm

'She is smiling...and staring? Alright, if she wants to play then bring it on.' He thinks to himself, as he looks up and locks eyes with her, still smirking as he also sips his coffee, raising it slightly and giving her a small bow of his head. 'You will break first darling...I can sit here all day.' He thinks, fully expecting her to approach him quite soon. 'This is going to be fun...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:39 pm

She grabs her iPod and cranks up the music until its bursting down her ears, narrowing her eyes, she concentrates. Smirking at the boy, she continues to stare at him and grabs her coffee off the table, takes a sip and puts it down without even budging her eyes. She continues to do this for quite some time. Eventually, her nose starts to tickle, "oh no..." she thought, as she could feel a sneeze about role on by and break her chances of showing this guy up. "Don't you dare nose.." her face cringes, trying to hold back the sneeze, but it was no use. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and let out a delicate "achoo". Her eyes were teary from staring to long and from sneezing. She wipes her eyes and laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 3:36 pm

As soon as she sneezed his let out an amused chuckle as he wipes his own eyes. 'Nearly had me there...' He thinks to himself, smiling as he looks back to her and gives her a small wink. 'I wonder if it's game over or if she has more cards to play...' He wonders to himself, continuing to watch her carefully to see if she will be joining him as he takes another bite of his sandwich to finish it off. "We both know I'm going to win so just come and join me..." He mutters quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 4:11 pm

She sips her coffee and finishes her sandwich. Sliding off her headphones she looks at him, sipping her coffee once more. "Looks like you won," tilting her head to the side and letting out a gentle smile. "So, you wouldn't happen to attend the DWMA, would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 4:30 pm

He chuckles at her saying that he won, picking up his coffee he moves over to her table and sits down. "Hello there, and I do not but my brother does and my cousin is a Death Scythe. Do you have questions about it?" He asks, smiling at her for a moment before sipping from his own coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 4:55 pm

She gleams at the words "Death Scythe". "Really? Well you see, I'm attending the DWMA and today is my first time actually attending. Wait....." she glares at her watch, her eyes widen, realizing the time. She jumps up from her seat and grabs her coffee. "I have to go, I'm gonna be late otherwise. How long is the walk to the academy from here, can i make it there in 5 minutes?" panic in her voice attracted everyone around her, all eyes were on her. She blushed in embarrassment and started to head to the door. She wanted to leave as soon as possible since she attracted too much attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 6:33 pm

Seeing her start to leave he rose from his own seat and followed quickly behind her. "Yeah, you should be able to." He says as he opens the door for her. "I'm Lucius by the way, it's nice to meet you." He adds a moment later. 'Maybe late first day...good luck kid.' He thinks to himself with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 6:55 pm

"Thanks," she replies, as she began to run off, she stops to a halt and turns around to him, "oh, yeah, my name is Nynx! Nice meeting you, maybe we can hang out sometime," she notes. She waves and makes her way to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the cafe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3