Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:29 pm

The lack of response pulled Beyril back as she blushed, "I, uh..." She turned pink, fumbling for the towel as she covered herself back up, "I just wanted to do that... Again... I missed it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 9:14 am

Melody almost threw her new phone from excitement, her hands shaking slightly as she bounced on the couch. "Oh, oh. Jazzy got me a new phone!" New being relative, as she was holding a Razor flip phone. But even knowing it was a hand-me-down, she still was happy to finally own one. "I know it is not a computer, I have seen those in the library, but it is technology."
Johnathan laughed at the exchange. Melody was really weird, but she was a nice, and enthusiastic, girl. He headed back towards the couch, handing Justice and Melody the controllers, and giving the latter a brief rundown. "So this large green one is the A button. You use it for selecting things and such. The red one is the B button. That one is is for deselecting and going back. This stick right here, that is for moving around. The other uses, we'll tell you as you need them." He pointed out each one as he spoke, waiting for Melody to nod before moving on. The game he selected was very simple and by a case by case, so he didn't feel the need to be detailed. Explanation done, for now, he sat down and opened the menu for Mario Party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 1:43 pm

Nik could see the faint light glow on Rogue, and it intrigued him. He had never seen something like it before. "That light? Can I ask what that is?" Nik inquired, not wanting to overstep his boundaries. Rogue must be from Japan, considering that all those styles he listed originated in the Land of the Raising Sun. Nik recalled his time in China when he was studying with Grand Master Chen Xiaowang in Taijiquan, and also when he lived at the Shaolin Temple when he was learning Shaolin Kung Fu with the monks there. Those were some of the best memories he had that didn't include Svenja, and they had helped him a lot when he was healing.

Last edited by wingslayer39 on January 9th 2015, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 2:41 pm

Tony nodded in response, eyes closed and head turned to maintain your modesty. "How about you wait til you're clothed and I don't risk indecency with you, hippie? I, ah," he shifted in place, tugging at the crotch of his pants. "I don't want to... Take advantage of you."

Justice was grinning, but it grew even wider when she recognized the phone as one of Jasmine's old ones. Laughing to xirself, xe selected xir character and settled into place, ready to go.

ooc: so don't laugh at me but I've never played that game

IC: Rogue's lip twitched up a bit and he looked at Nik a bit nervously, but still more controlled than previously. "Might be best to wait so that Bey and I can both explain, but they're chakras. My soul lights up with them." He closed his eyes, ever one to show rather than tell, and he brought his palms together as if praying; as he murmured under his breath, each chakra lit up his soul, from the red one at his crotch to the currently dim, as it handed been fully 'unlocked,' as he said, white one above his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 2:50 pm

Beyril nodded, shyly brushing her hair back, "I don't worry about it... I trust you." She stayed quiet a moment, looking down a little bit, embarrassed. She looked up, more or less spotting the words out, "Hey, Tony? I, uh.... I love you... You know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 11:55 am

ooc: its ok, just a series of mini-games on a board where you want to get the most coins. (I think thats the main game. we usually just play mini games.)

ic: Johnathan selected Luigi for his character and gave a brief explanation to Melody of what the game was asking, though judging by her face, she didn't hear him at all. She sat there transfixed to the screen, marveling at the wonder that was on the t.v. She moved the stick, watching as the yellow box marked player 3 followed where she commanded. She hit the A button randomly and saw the box freeze on a brunette in an orange dress. She smiled over at the pair sitting next to her. "I think I get this." This caused Johnathan to laugh as he hit start and the actual game began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 12:38 pm

Nik was enchanted by the lights on Rogue's body. He had never seen anything like it before. Yes, he had studied chakras and the flow of qi intensively. It was vital to understanding his martial styles and utilizing them properly. Rogue must have a power soul to possess these unique gifts as Nik hadnever heard of anything like this before, and he had met several other meisters and weapons in his time when he was a full-time hunter. "That is incredible, min ven. I have never seen anything like it." Nik said aloud so he wasn't just awkwardly staring at the lights, especially the red one. Yes, Nik was a gentleman and he would treat anyone with the respect that they both deserved and earned, but he was still a man, and that part of him won out for a moment.

OOC: I am going to laugh when Melody kicks their asses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:22 pm

Tony's face flushed even further in response, and he nodded, a bit too quickly, "Yeah, I, ah," He rubbed at the back of his neck, still doing everything that he could to look away from her, "I know. I love you, too, hippie." With closed eyes, he nodded towards the shower, "Get washed up and join us out there; you won't know if I'll drunk dance with you if you don't." Even looking mostly away from her, he winked, heading back out of the bathroom and locking his adjoining bedroom on the way out.

Justice laughed as well, ever competitive, and set about running through tactics in xir head, waiting for John's turn to run out before making a move.

ooc: I will, as well xD

The man hadn't opened his eyes yet, and instead just seemed to smirk a bit more, firing off random chakras brighter, a display that had his roommate shaking his head as he rounded the corner. The light blue one, just as before, seemed to waver, seemingly even more than the white one at his crown. "'Min ven?'" Rogue said, the tone of his voice clearly requesting a translation, "I don't think many people use this tactic to calm their souls. It's how I'm a utillity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:33 pm

Beyril smiled slowly, awkwardly, brushing her hair back as she climbed into the shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:36 am

Melody sat there as the dice appeared above her characters head, spinning around like crazy. Johnathan had said to hit A to stop the spin, and when she did, her character jumped and hit the dice causing it to stop. Her character then moved the amount of spaces marked on the role and landed on a blue space, giving her coins. After the last character, whom no one controlled, it showed their characters and the colours they had landed on. Johnathan was the only person to land on a red space, so the screen displayed a 3 vs. 1 match. and came up with Revolving Fire. It displayed the controls for the game, which was move with the joy stick, and jump with the A button. Johnathan gave everyone a look, asked if they were ready, then hit the start button and the minigame began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:42 am

"Min ven means 'my friend' in Danish. Sorry, I didn't realize I switched over." Nik said. It was a bad habit of his when he was surprised, but, considering English was his third language, most people didn't care. The faint lights on Rogue's body were a wonder to him. He had never seen someone with so much control over their own soul. It must be a trait of a utility meister, and Rogue was the first one that Nik had met. He had to catch himself from staring at the red chakra or risk being thought of as indecent. Nik was normally really good at that and always came across as a gentleman, but he was still a young man. That last thing he wanted to do was embarrass himself, and, more importantly, embarrass Rogue. However, Nik was growing more fascinated with the man the more he spoke to him. His head was trying to tell him to calm down and not get ahead, but when do emotions ever listen to the mind?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2014, 11:40 pm

Tony walked back into the main room, grabbing a beer from the counter and popping the cap off. His eyes observed the strange goings on of the room with amused interest, though he spoke not a word.

Justice was fighting basically tooth and nail to try to beat out the others, NPC included. Xir eyes were narrowed all the while, teeth massaging the inside of xir cheek.

Rogue smirked even more, nodding at this even as his face reddened even more and the throat chakra seemed to turn to a strobe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 3:33 am

About twenty minutes later, with her wet hair tossed atop her head, and Tony's ill fitting clothes draped casually over her body, Beyril worked her way into the main room. It took her a moment to register the faces, but her face lit as she saw a familiar face. She wanted to tackle the meister in a hug, but the intense focus on the game warned her otherwise. She hugged Tony from behind, kissing his cheek, "I didn't know Justice would be here. I'd have brought xir some of the gas money I owe xir." She smiled, reaching around for a beer of her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 10:45 pm

Melody was enjoying the game that the two had chosen to play with her. It was random and silly, and the characters made noises with successes and losses. She accidentally ran into a 'star', which apparently was a good thing, and managed to have a high coin count too! Even the glares that Justice gave her were a fun part of this new experience.

On the other side of the couch, Johnathan glanced over as Beyril reentered the room. But since she went straight to Tony, he went back to the game. Melody was winning, through a mixture of sheer luck and being paired with either himself or Justice, and the game was close to ending. They entered the final mini-game, and afterwards, would wrap up and tally the victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 4:10 am

Nik's head shot back a fraction as the light started flickering. He didn't know if that was a good thing or bad thing, and his expression reflected his concern. Still, despite his thoughts, he couldn't help but still be enthralled by them as well. Without thinking, he felt his hand start to rise in an effort to touch the glowing light. Nik's curiosity seemed to control the action, but the smarter part of Nik's brain caught up, halting his hand mid reach. He formed a fist and brought his hand back down, smiling sheepishly, before saying, "Sorry, didn't mean to assume I could do that. I...I usually have a bit more control than that." He hoped making himself seem a little foolish would distract from him assuming he had the right to touch the man when he could tell that he already didn't feel comfortable in social situations
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:15 am

He glanced at her with a brow raised as he took a swig of the beer, the look in his eyes curious as his face burned from the earlier encounter. "Gas money?" he inquired, confused but not particularly alarmed or surprised; Justice was a helpful soul.

Justice had been stringing in a range of curses under xir breath for the past several minutes. Seeing xirself not only losing, but losing fairly badly in comparison to the newbie, was hurting xir pride, though xe would never say a word to her in response. The cussing was a different story.

The orange in line with his hips glowed just a bit brighter at the man's nervousness, but it faded back to normal seamlessly, even as the blue continued to waver. Offering a slight smile and a nod to indicate his forgiveness, he closed his eyes and began humming and chanting beneath his breath. Each chakra brightened and faded in turn, the colors easing away to invisibility upon settling. As one would expect, the throat chakra was being the most difficult, though it had to be finished before the third eye and crown could be closed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 1:26 pm

Beyril nodded, face turning pink through the apples of her cheeks as she fiddled her fingers, "Yeah, uh... We used to uhm, be a... Thing." She stammered, secretly hoping Tony wouldn't freak out about her apparent all-inclusive sexuality, "A dating... Type... Thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:08 pm

The game came to a close, with Melody clearly in the lead and Justice barely nipping past Johnathan for second. Melody started to giggle and bounce as it showcased her character as the winner. "I have won! I have won!" As a side effect of her excitement, she gave the cursing Justice a quick 'victory hug.' "Thank you for the video game. It was good fun." Johnathan waited for Melody's energy to be redirected elsewhere before giving Justice a teasing kiss. Lowering his voice so that only Xe could hear, he whispered, "At least you got me, though we may need a rematch back at our place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:10 pm

Nik was probably about to hit the uncomfortable section of staring if he didn't look away from Rogue. However, he had always been easily enraptured as a child, listening to the stories that his mother would tell him and doing different tasks with his father. When he encountered something new, it was his instinct to study it. However, endless staring at someone did not bode well for future conversation, so he tried to steer the conversation a bit. "So, I am curious to know if you have a name other than Rogue." Nik said, trying to fish a bit to learn his real name. It wasn't very subtle but seemed harmless enough.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:21 pm

Tony chuckled, setting the bottle down and bringing Beyril closer to kiss the top of her head. "Huh, I knew xe'd had a few girlfriends. How long was it?" There was something very casual and carefree about the way he spoke, her words clearly not striking any hard spots.

Justice's strange eyes searched across his face, narrowed though the tinge of joy that Melody had enjoyed everything so much was still there. "You know I'll only win," the meister shot back, smirking just slightly.

Rogue nodded, easing the blue into calming as he thought. "Beyril, one of these days, I'm going to get one of your necklaces." Still, he dimmed each of the remaining lights before answering the foreigner's question. "Jarek Valentius Ackerman." He shrugged lightly, swirling eyes studying him carefully. "Anthony likes to call me Jar. I mostly go by the DWMA name, though."

ooc: Jay-r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:30 pm

"About eight months." She shrugged, "We, I mean, I was a little too much for xir. Wild and crazy me." She smiled, "It's been a while since I've seen xir. Xe helped me get out of my last relationship, but that was the last time we spoke. Wasn't the best of terms. Maybe I should talk to xir when ex's done playing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 4:43 pm

Melody looked around the room at what else was happening at the party. With Justice's focus on Johnathan, and the new girl cuddling with Tony, the only new thing she could join was between Nik and Jarek. Giving one last look at the two couples in the room, She got up and went over to the two men, standing with Nik between her and Jarek. "Hello! Do you mind if I join?"

Johnathan smirked back, knowing full well the kind of 'contests' their relationship could spark. "Yes, but just like a sports match, we still play the game on the off chance that I do." He finished his statement with a kiss to her forehead, hoping to halt xir drive to win till after the party ends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 5:13 pm

Nik turned over Rogue's name in his head, liking the sound of it. However, he looked over at the new edition to the conversation with a welcoming smile and a light, "Of course, elskan, by all means. I kept my ear open to the game you all were playing. How does victory taste?" Nik asked Melody, not surprised at all that she had won. That game favored beginners, hell, video games, in general, always seemed to favor beginners.

Last edited by wingslayer39 on January 13th 2015, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 7:09 pm

Tony shrugging, pulling her to him and turning her gently so that he could hold her from behind, arms draped lazily across her shoulders. "Well, xe's gone and lost, now." He shot xir a wink that xe didn't see, "I'd say that it's safe to ask after John curbs xir temper."

A nod followed, though the fire in xir eyes hadn't dissipated. Standing, xe looked at the others, watching the tiny party beginning to gather around Rogue with interest. Despite xir attentions elsewhere, however, xir hand was playing in John's hair, comforting and innocent, a relaxing gesture xe adored.

The fact that he saw Melody before he heard her was probably the only thing that saved him from a small freakout. He offered merely a nod, though his feet shifted closer together, and more out of habit than anything else, he lifted the mask up on his face, though it fell right back into the same place when he released it. The depths of his eyes seemed more to harden than to swirl, and his hands curled slightly into loose, unthreatening and partial, fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 7:13 pm

She smiled, "I'm not used to not getting the evil eye when I talk about old relationships." She kissed his cheek and played idly with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next