Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:39 am

Sarah waved at them, sipping down half her second beer as she did so.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:40 am

"I'm sure somewhere we could find a bottle of pain killers that might knock me out for a week." he muttered, waving back to Sarah.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:44 am

"Nope," he said, retrieving Akira's bottle and handing the tall man both it and another. "We don't keep anything here. Jazz had a... problem in the past." He said nothing else, grabbing his own bottle and clinking it against Sarah''s before drinking.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:45 am

OOC: Paige can go next to get the posting order back to normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:46 am

Akira shrugged, "Then drinking myself into a stupor it is."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:47 am

Sarah lifted her bottle in a toast at that, giggling. "Here here!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:51 am

Tony shook his head, finishing off his bottle in a quick swig before walking to the fridge and pulling out a few of his and his roommate's own choice liquors. He knocked on the door once more, with his foot this time, and a groan sounded; Rogue knew what that meant. "I'll be out in a minute." he called, and Antonio left him alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:56 am

Akira stared blankly ahead of him, then shook his head, "Actually, I think I should probably go. You guys can have the rest of the beer... I'm not going to want it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:56 am

Sarah pouted a bit. "C'mon, don't be like that. Things were jus' getting good!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:58 am

Tony shook his head instantly, setting both bottles down before heading over to the door and standing in front of it. "Drunk or not, you are in no state to be alone, let alone walking or driving. You're staying here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:00 am

Akira shook his head, "Tony, I need to go. Seriously. I'll be fine." he pushed the boy out of the way, the tall, thin rail of a man surprisingly very strong as he opened the door, "Tell Rogue I said bye."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:01 am

Sarah stood, wobbling a bit. She cleared her throat, managing to put a fair bit of authority into her voice. "Akira, you're gonna stay here until you're better, understood?" She glared at him, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:04 am

"He's not going to listen." Tony said, even as he reached out and gripped the man's arm. "You're better off here than at that dorm, and don't you dare try to tell me that you have anywhere else to go right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:06 am

"Actually, I do." he pulled away, "I have my own place. Out in the country. Removed from the city. I'll probably stay there for a while. And trust me Sarah." he glanced her way a moment, "With me, it doesn't get much better than this." He slammed the door behind him, and made his way to his bike, revving the engine before taking off.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:07 am

Sarah cast a pathetic glance towards Tony, falling back into the chair and holding her beer close, a flurry of emotions playing across her face and through her eyes, all of them negative.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:09 am

Antonio groaned, shaking his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. Of all times, Rogue chose now to exit his room, hair disheveled and sweaty, face flushed. He took his bottle and popped the cap before downing half of it all at once. "I think we all need to get very drunk very quickly." He said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:12 am

Sarah raised her bottle, her voice melancholy. 'Waaaaaay ahead of you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:51 pm

/end of this RP

-----------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:10 pm

June sat on the bed of the room they gave her, taking everything in. She crossed her arms and thought for a few minutes before finally getting up and heading to the other room. "Hey, Tony?" The Kishin Egg called, too worn out from what the giant change to think about using her mirror sight to find him. Instead, she just aimlessly searched around hoping she would run into him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:21 pm

He stepped out of the laundry room to meet her, smiling over at her, "Yes, ma'am?" Rogue hadn't really left his room yet, and nothing could be heard from inside, as he was likely on his computer. Tony, meanwhile, was setting about doing chores sense he didn't have to work for the next couple of days and he was finished with class for the day. "What'cha need, June?" He absently rubbed at his shoulder, wearing basketball shorts and a grey wifebeater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:50 pm

"Uhh, well...." June blushed slightly, unsure what to really say. "I guess the first thing I should say is that I never really got a chance to thank you for what you did. I mean, I'll never have to live in fear again...." She brushed some of her white hair back as she spoke, clearly a little shaky about bringing the whole thing up. "Nobody's ever stood up for me like that since Zeph back in the DWMA. If not for you, I would have... well.... Ended up becoming a monster or being killed by some Weapon eventually."

Her blush intensified as June looked down at the ground, forcing herself to finish what she wanted to say. "I guess what I mean is that...... You technically saved my life."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 1:01 pm

He chuckled, transforming one arm while he brought his right hand over to tilt up her chin. "I'm a weapon, June." The Italian moved his morphed arm over to show her. "You already convinced a weapon and an assassin meister not to kill you. There's no need for thanks." He shifted his arm back, the mark on his hand still obvious. "Don't sweat it, kid. You have a life to live again; and likely get to re-enroll." He shot her a wink, shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 1:40 pm

"No, this is a big deal!" June exclaimed. "I mean, you did something that few other people would. You gave me a chance and took a Kishin Egg into your home!" She stopped and wiped her eyes, feeling as if tears were about to come out if they could. "I can't just forget about that, I have to do something to thank you, Tony.... I want to do something....."

The Kishin Egg put her hand on his shoulder awkwardly. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that if there's anything you ever want me to do to help out, just say the word.... I can't just forget about something that... well, huge!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 1:53 pm

He laughed but shrugged, "Work when you can, help around the place." Tony brought his hand up, tapping her nose. "Just don't give us a reason to regret it, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 2:23 pm

"I... I won't!" June said, almost defiantly. More twords Tony not wanting to trust her than anything else. It was such a wierd situation to be in.... She knew this was wrong, a Kishin Egg living with two DWMA students and expecting them to trust her. It was kind-of the reason why she felt so compelled to thank him in the first place. But it felt like this was where she belonged.

"Oh, and one more thing." She started, a bit more confident now that she got that out of the way. "What are you going to exactly 'do' with me? You're suppost to look after me, so does that mean I need to get one of you to come with me every time I want to go outside? Does that mean I ALWAYS have to come with you or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next