Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:02 pm

He nodded, "It's good, I promise. My uncle owns the brewery." he said nonchalantly as he sat down on the couch. "You been holding up well?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:04 pm

Sarah simply sat back, watching the group and twiddling her thumbs. She pursed her lips before finally asking. "It... would be alright if I wanted to have one, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:20 pm

Tony shrugged, gesturing towards his leg. "Still hurts like a bitch on occassion, but hell... it's healing. It'd be worse without the little witch-meister." He gestured towards the beer case on the counter before taking a swig of his own, closing his eyes and savoring the strange burn as he plopped down onto the couch. "You're welcome to them, though-"

"I have it." Rogue said, bringing out a fruity, malt beverage to her. "There are other flavors..." he set the drink down, holding up his mask as he avoided making any sort of non-verbal contact with her. "But, this was the first one I found. Jazz drinks them on the odd occasion to relax." There was something almost whistful about the way he said her name, though the tone disappeared as quickly as it came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:24 pm

Akira nodded along, "Looks to be. Mine's been a bit of a bitch to deal with, but, it's an annoyance more than anything." he took a swig, "Savannah's almost more upset about it than I am."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:27 pm

Sarah smiled, taking the beverage and sipping from it. "I'm... Not a big fan of the sweetness, but it's good. Thank you." She laughed a bit at Akira's comment. "That must be interesting. Her more upset with your injury."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:35 pm

Tony let out a laugh, "What'd they do, knick your balls or something?" He chuckled, shaking his head, "I can't imagine any other reason why she'd complain beyond simply 'don't touch my toy, you bastard!'"

Rogue shook his head, though his face paled as he checked his phone. Without a word, he unlocked it, typing out a quick message before returning it to his pocket, the color thoroughly drained from his face as he tried to avoid eye contact with everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:38 pm

Akira turned a bright shade of red, "Well... something to that effect... Doc said she's not supposed to touch me for the next three weeks." He glanced to Rogue, "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:43 pm

Sarah laughed, taking another sip from her drink. Her phone chimed in her pocket, and she pulled it out to glance at the number before sliding it back in with a small snort.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:48 pm

"Fine." He said, rolling dough around a collection of cheese. "Just a summer school notification." Though her refused to make eye contact, his voice was even and steady, lies flowing off the edge of his tongue with practiced, perfect grace.

Antonio rolled his eyes, "Don't mind him. He'll let you know when something is wrong." He sat back, looking over towards Sarah. "Put the tech up and kick back, kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:50 pm

Akira grinned, "Want to see something weird?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:52 pm

Sarah leaned forward, shrugging. "Sure, why not."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:58 pm

Tony looked over at him with a raised brow, "Sure, I'll bite." Rogue let out a slow sigh of relief, completely unnoticeable as he continued to bake. He checked his phone again, shooting another message back but saying nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 3:07 pm

Akira stood up, and pulled the chair out, stretching a moment before he sat down his beer and did this;

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 3:17 pm

Sarah laughed a bit, sitting back and taking another sip. "That has got to be useful in certain places." She gave a small wink, giggling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 2:24 pm

Antonio winced, his hand at his crotch, "Dude, how the fuck have you not busted a stitch or something?" He closed his eyes, shaking his head and resisting the urge to gag, "And Sarah --- don't remind me. Savannah likes to tell me more than she probably should." From the kitchen, Rogue winced, answering another message before cleaning up the counters, having already popped the food into the oven. He grabbed his bottle and scurried off to his room, locking himself inside and playing one of his strange mix playlists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:46 pm

Akira chuckled, sitting back down, "I'm mostly healed up by now anyways. I could show you some stretches if you wanted to try it yourself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:50 pm

Sarah nodded, setting her drink aside. "Yes, please do."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:57 pm

Tony groaned, "I would really rather not...." He closed his eyes, hand still over his crouch. The music from Rogue's room suddenly got much louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:30 pm

Akira raised a brow, "Is he okay..?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:11 am

Sarah looked over at him, chuckling softly. "I do believe he's in phantom pain."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:32 am

"I do believe thinking about it will make me bust a nut, and I kind want to keep these." With his free hand, he took another swig of the beer, savorring the flavor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 8:50 pm

He shook his head, "No, I mean your roommate."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:20 pm

Sarah looked around, not seeing Rogue. "Wait, where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:25 pm

"Rogue?" He chuckled, "His room," Tony said, opening his eyes since he assumed that Akira wasn't going to show anything else. "He's not very social, and gets flighty around women."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:42 pm

Akira nodded, "I don't think that was it. He kept looking at his phone. Looked like maybe he got bad news. Though, if he's flighty around women, I'd wager that he just got a booty call." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next