Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:47 pm

Sarah laughed heartily, doubling over a bit. "I would hate to see what a relationship like that would be like."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:56 pm

Tony laughed instantly, shaking his head. "Kid's never dated in his life; I highly doubt that anyone would be flirting with him, especially since he's apparently responding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:58 pm

He shrugged, "Who knows. Maybe he has a really horny friend somewhere that likes watching him squirm." he drank deeply of his beer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:00 pm

Sarah looked to Akira, brow raised, a slight smirk. "Maybe it's Savannah."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:03 pm

Despite her joking tone, Tony froze, paling and nearly dropping his beer as he struggled to set it down. Saying nothing to the others, he ran off to the first bedroom, pounding on the door furiously and being all-around ignored by the assassin within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:05 pm

Akira raised a brow, "I'm not sure why the sudden reaction from Tony..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm

Sarah shrugged as well, taking another sip from her almost empty drink. She looked pitifully at the empty can, shaking it a bit and pouting, before looking to Akira. "Can I try one of those beers?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:09 pm

Tony continued to pound on the door furiously until a sudden, breathy moan sounded from his phone. He froze, drawing it out of his pocket. His eyes bugged out as his face flushed and he began knocking on the door even louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:14 pm

Akira nodded, handing her a bottle, "You'd think someone was going to die."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:19 pm

Sarah twisted the cap off, taking a moment to smell it first before tilting it back and sipping. She coughed softly at the taste, but laughed regardless at his comment and the sound from Tony's phone. "I think Tony might be about to die from embarrassment."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:25 pm

Tony shook his head as another message came through, though Rogue still wasn't answering. Finally, he let out a groan, walking back into the room and tugging at Akira's sleeve, nodding towards the door in a silent gesture for them to talk elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:27 pm

Akira nodded and stood, following Tony.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:27 pm

Sarah watched them go with a pout, sipping from the bottle and coughing on occasion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:32 pm

As soon as they were out the door, Antonio looked around and took out his phone, bringing up the conversation with Savannah. The first text was blunt enough; of course, it was Sayv, so that was to be expected.

"I could use a little entertainment right now... mind coming by for a quick fuck or two, for old time's sake? ;)"

He hadn't responded; the second message was a picture of her pouting, and as he held it out for Akira, it buzzed and moaned again, sending through a nude photo of her. Tony saw the reflection in the other man's eyes and looked away, face flushing further.

"She's self-destructing." He said simply, fidgeting with his nose piercing. "She hasn't done this sort of thing in a while, but she's... doing anything that she can to keep her mind off of... whatever it is that it's on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:49 pm

Akira's face flushed, "I... see. I'm not sure what to make of this, to be honest. I, uh... Suppose I've been mislead as to where all this was going."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:52 pm

Sarah twiddled her thumbs around the drink, taking another sip and pulling out her own phone. She synced it to the bluetooth speaker in her suitcase, and from the master bedroom Of Monster's and Men began to blare.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:53 pm

He raised a brow, "Where what was going, exactly?" Avoiding looking at the messages as much as he could, he cleared out the conversation before pocketing his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:20 am

"She, ah..." he shook his head, "She had been expressing interest in trying to turn this... arrangement into more of a relationship. If that makes sense." He shook his head, "I... gotta think on things, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:23 am

Sarah kicked her feet against the chair out of nothing more than boredom, downing the rest of her beer. A flush came to her cheeks, and she found herself idly toying with the volume from her speaker.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:36 am

Tony paled as he stood there, studying the man, his mind whirling, "Savannah... doesn't date, Akira." He said, watching him, unsure of what to say. "She's never dated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:12 am

He nodded, "Yeah, well..." He sighed, "I, uh... I appreciate the heads up."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:14 am

Sarah stood, wobbling a bit. She made her way over, grabbing another beer and falling back into the chair, laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:25 am

Tony nodded, "I can only reign her in so much; she doesn't exactly listen to me, as you can well imagine." He patted him on the shoulder. "C'mon, man... let's get you another drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:32 am

Akira rubbed his temples, "I may need a bit more than that..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:38 am

"Well, we don't keep drugs in the house." He laughed to himself as he openned the door and nodded for him to go ahead inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next