Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:38 pm

Melody felt her cheeks fill with colour as Nik referred to her as elskan, and he did so casually. She was so caught up at his use of the term, that she completely missed what he had asked her. Her mind stumbling for a response, she spouted out the first things that came to her lips. "Uh..... Ég... Ég, Já. Yes!" Her face fully red, she turned towards Jarek and tried to apologize. "Jarek.... Ég am sorry. Ógeðslega, Ógeðslega sorry."

Johnathan did not make any motion to stand, and instead let Justice continue to play with his hair. He could tell from the way xir stood, that Xe was not over the loss, but from the fact that xe was messing with his hair, he knew he had managed to quell it for the time being. He picked up his glass from before and drank as he watched the others. Melody, it seemed, was unable to catch a break, as she was already red within seconds of walking over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 3:55 pm

"She's trying to apologise for earlier." Nik told Rogue, helping Melody out a bit. He really felt for her. If he hadn't been exposed to the languages he knew since birth, he would be struggling. He must have really flustered her with the elskan thing, and much more than he had expected. That may be a more personal endearment than he thought. While he enjoyed messing with her, he didn't want to seem inappropriate. "Sorry, Melody, maybe that was a bit too personal. Still not too familiar with endearments in Icelandic." He said to her. Aside from the comment he made to Rogue, he mainly just watched the man, looking at how his body language changed as Melody had approached. He definitely was more guarded, more prepared to leave suddenly. Comparing how he was when it was just the two of them, he had seemed much more relaxed. It must be more of a girl thing than a social thing, Nik figured. He would just have to try to make him feel more at ease. "Can I get anyone a drink? Melody, you want to try a small shot of my akvavik? Nik asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 4:37 pm

Tony chuckled, rolling his eyes as he shrugged, "I dated Savannah; I don't think I ever had room to talk about exes." Still, he nuzzled her gently, looking over at the small group curiously.

Justice began to hum softly, looking at the others with interest, watching every reaction, every interaction and subtle change. "How long do you think it will take for Rogue to dash?"

The man shifted on his feet a bit, eyes smiling, almost smirking as though to say that the drink would knock her on her ass. He didn't, however, speak, and his hands uncurled and curled again as he watched them both, offering Melody a mere nod in response to her foreign words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 3:09 pm

Beyril laughed, "Can't say as I blame you. She's a looker." she winked, kissing his cheek and smirking to the fridge, "So... Drinks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 6:53 pm

Melody accepted the offered half-shot Nik, hesitating slightly as she was unsure of what to expect. The few drinks she had before this were always at festivals when no one cared about your age, though she was usually limited to one or two. Tipping back the glass, her eyes widened in recognition as the drink went down her throat. "Brennivín!! We drink this at festivals!" She went to refill her glass before stopping herself. "May I?"

Johnathan listened to Justice hum, taking a few seconds to 'analyze' the situation before giving his answer. "Ten bucks says he'll last five minutes." His voice was still low, as, much as Tony might get a laugh from this, he wasn't sure about some of the others. He took another sip from his glass, before continuing to whisper to her. "You might want to sit down and watch, unless" Johnathan give Justice a smirk and a wink, "you plan on interfering."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 7:06 pm

Nik chuckled at her exuberance and poured her a full shot this time before taking another swig from the bottle. "It's not Brennivín. That stuff tastes a bit like akvavik, but this is has a lot more alcohol in it, so that will probably be your last shot." Nik told her. He didn't know how high he tolerance was, but Iceland was more restrictive than Denmark, though that isn't saying much. Nik looked back over to Rogue and asked, "Can I interest you in another shot, min vin?" He did his best to sound inviting, hoping to keep the man from disappearing. He always made sure to kept an eye on him, but Nik doubted that that would help if Rogue really wanted to hightail it out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 4:53 pm

Antonio rolled his eyes in response, though he also offered her the rest of his beer, eyes searching the other drinks that Akira had procured. His relationship with Savannah hadn't been much about looks, though it hadn't exactly hurt. Regardless, such was long since over and done with; hell, Jazz had dated Savannah after he did. "Are you gunna want to play a drinking game, fenices?"

Justice's eyes showed deviance, though a shrug met xir boyfriend's words. "I don't know. He's doing better than normal, that's for sure." Pausing a moment to close xir eyes, xe remained otherwise still.
Though xe did have soul perception, it wasn't the strongest, and xe mostly detected it through touch, and much weaker, through sight. It was ironic, xe knew, but there was nothing to be done about it. Most clearly, xe could detect John's, feeling his wavelength in much the same way someone would feel another's pulse. His was steady, calm and showing a tinge of his amusement over the scenario. Though their wavelengths seemed fairly close, it didn't appear that they were on quite the same level. No matter; that wasn't the point. Looking around, xe focused on people based off of how well xe knew them. Naturally, Beyril came next, as xe was most familiar with her, regardless of direct contact. Xir eyes locked on the young woman, the pulsing vibration of her soul akin to a bubble; transparent, reflective, and yet a rainbow of colors all at once. Xe'd likened her to a diamond or opal on occasion, quartz even more frequently, but that was merely the sight, not the sound, the feel of the vibrations that hummed against xir skin. There was something melodic and enchanting about the tune, steady and humming. It pounded stronger than a bass drum with the dull, reverberatory echo of hitting the strings of a guitar. It was as wild and free as she was, steady and strong, but prone to changing in an instant. Here, though, it danced to its own rhythm, stronger than xe'd ever seen it and free as could be. It was very nearly like the spirit of the world itself, nature incarnate. There was a time when that feel was more intoxicating than the hardest liquor.
Tony was next, sounds reminiscent of classic rock bands pounding through xir senses, a steely blue hue pulsing like the bass within. Though xe knew him to be more complex, more wild and unpredictable than that, it was the easiest description, especially from so far.
Rogue was hard to figure out. He was both a dominating and a reflecting presence, the entire spectrum of visible light and sound all at once, ready to change but strong enough to prevail. They'd not had much contact, for more reasons than one, at least physically. His chakras were hard to separate and identify when not actively revealed, chasing after each other along the streams of his pulse, but the light blue, a weak, steady strobe, was still detectable.
With a headache, xe pulled away, free hand pressed to xir forehead, other hand stilled in John's hair. "Ah.... you might be right on that one."

Rogue's eyes flicked to Justice as he felt xir probing presence, but his focus remained otherwise on the two in front of him. With Melody present, he refused to pull the mask down, instead refusing the drink altogether. "At least one person here needs to be sober." There was the barest hint of amusement to his words, though it was likely that one may find them dry were they not familiar enough to detect it.

Last edited by Duchess of Dementia on January 30th 2015, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 5:15 pm

Beyril raised a brow, "Drinking game?" She smirked, taking the beer from his hand and twisting off the cap, "What did you have in mind? I get pretty competitive, you know." She shivered as she felt Justice's soul perception run along her wavelength like fingers dancin along her spine, but she didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 12:48 pm

Melody tipped back the second drink faster than the first, no longer fearing what the taste might be. She set her glass down on the nearby counter, not wanting to drop it, and started to giggle. It started off small, but it did not take long for the giggles to consume her. She avoided looking at Nik, he already was godlike without any alcohol, and instead focused on the oddness that was Jarek. Her giggling calmed as she looked at his eyes. She had never noticed the way they swirled, the mix of blue and green. She leaned in closer for a better look before deciding to vocalize her findings. "You have really pretty eyes." She fell back away, the giggles taking over again.

Johnathan watched as Melody took another drink, and mentally revised his time estimate. "I.... may have overshot that. Melody was already a handful sober." When her giggling pierced the moderate quietness of the conversation and she actively leaned toward Rogue, he realized that his bolt may happen now. "Definitely overshot that.... You going to help him? He probably needs it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 4:27 pm

Nik saw Melody's motion and reacted, his time in battle honing his instincts to razor precision. For a taller guy, he could be pretty fast when he needed to be. He stepped in between Rogue and Melody, using his body as a barrier between the two. He had seen what happened the last time she got too close and he didn't want that to repeat that. However, he looked at Melody gently. After all, she meant no harm. "Okay, my dear, you definitely don't need anymore to drink. Here, let me help you find a seat. Rogue would probably appreciate the alone time." Nik said, approaching her calmly and putting his arm around her shoulder so he could lead her away. He wanted to talk to him some more, but Nik figured leading the giggling girl away from him would speak louder than any words he could say.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 4:46 pm

ooc: just gunna use what I'd already typed up; Nik can lead Mel to the spare room

ic: Tony looked like he was going to whirl on someone in a heartbeat, hands moving away from Beyril's waist as he took a step forward. The assassin's wavelength seemed to waver, blue and orange flashing unsteadily, uneasily within the in-between where his soul resided. Justice was stepping forward already, eyes keening xir senses as xe reached out to meet his wavelength with xir own. Upon the contact, his shifted, meeting xirs as xe lent out the strength of it. Their techniques were different, and his soul was already drifting to a misty grey, like smoke through a chimney, when Justice tried to steady it.

In a flash, though, he had moved, colors of his soul muted beneath the shrouded cover that his powers granted him. Appearing back in the living room, on the solitary chair that presided there. A nod met Justice's eyes when they turned to meet his, but he otherwise made no further move. Tony burst into laughter, shaking his head as he looked back at the man, flinging a bottle cap his way. Rogue caught it instantly, despite Justice's attempted intervention.

"Alright, then!" Tony called, laughing as he shook his head and looked about the room, surprised to find Rogue still mostly present. "Drinking games! Girls on a lower scale, of course-" his eyes barely flashed to Justice, who narrowed xirs at him before raising xir brow; excuse you, I am neither.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 2:01 am

Beyril snorted a laugh, "I demand to be put on the same scale as the guys, thank you." she smirked teasingly, "You won't win this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 12:26 pm

"But.... but.... falleg eyes!" Melody spoke between fits of giggles as Nik lead her around the apartment. Tony mentioned something about a spare room being in this direction. However, she didn't want to lay down and miss out on anything in the party. Besides, if he continued to lead her to the room, they would be alone. She would be alone. With Nik. In a bedroom. Her giggling suddenly stopped with the realization of what was happening, and she tried to turn back to the group, her eyes wide and her face flushed. "And Games! Leikir! I want play!"

Johnathan laughed at tony's suggestion for the split levels, knowing full well how that would go over with the group. "Tony, I think you'll have to let it go this time. Everyone here is too stubborn for a handicap. And even Melody willingly took a shot of hard Danish liquor." He purposefully glared at Justice on the word stubborn. He would probably get hit for it, or something similar, but he didn't really care at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 11:45 am

"I really don't think you should play this game, my dear. You already are borderline drunk." Nik said to Melody, hoping to convince her to be safe. "As for myself," he continued, facing Tony thing time, "I won't be participating either. It wouldn't be a fair game against you Americans." Nik's smirk hid anything underlying reasons as to why he did not wish to play, and there was one. He'd just come off a year of binge drinking so hard that an alcoholic would say he was having too much. He had been cutting back ever since, so playing drinking games didn't seem like the best idea to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 1:57 pm

Tony's eyes rolled at this, and he sighed, shaking his head before his smirk met Nik. "Are you challenging me, Dane?"

Justice rolled xir eyes as well, glaring down at John pointedly but behaving nonetheless.

Rogue, however, laughed. "Tony, just get your ass kicked by me again." Silence followed, and the others looked over to him. His brow raised, and he flashed the throat chakra, a bit steadier, as he took another drink. "The angel Meister is more talented than I think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:25 pm

Beyril gathered the shot glasses from around the room, easily matching each person's up to the glass they had been using. She went into the kitchen, "So what are the rules?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 7:49 pm

Melody took her glass back from Beyril, looking slightly upset at the emptiness. She disappointingly set the shot on the table and instead started to ask and bug Justice about the game. "Justice! The leikir! Is it computer, like before? That was ánægja!" She pulled on the edge of Justice's sleeve trying to get her attention.

Johnathan gave Tony a look, and receiving a nod, answered Beyril instead. "Well since we are doing teams, Flippy cup would probably be the most appropriate. So we would need some solo cups." He started to clear the little coffee table for the purpose of the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 1:00 pm

Rogue's comment had surprised Nik in all the right ways. He liked how the man could be quiet and shy, but him being bold was, to put it bluntly, a bit of a turn on. His eyes flashed him a challenging look before he set his gaze upon the man calling him out. "Challenge? You're implying that there is even a challenge involved, yes?" Nik asked, laughing aloud at his jest. American tolerances were sad compared to his countrymen and the people of neighboring countries in Europe. Maybe he could teach these Americans a lesson without going too far overboard. He knew his limits very well, and what should earn him the victory was nowhere near that limit. "You know what, I retract my previous statement. I'm in." He said. His challenge was directed towards Tony, but his eyes never left Rogue's. If the man so boldly called his roommate out, then he had the nerve to back it up. He was the real challenge here.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 4:09 pm

The words were soon followed by a scowl as Tony seemed to be on the verge of growling at the combined onslaught against his pride. Even still, he settled for the look of agitation, and when his eyes tore away from Rogue's, an action that sent the assassin's smirk into a far cockier fashion and his eyes dancing, the weapon seemed far more like a child than the young man that he was. Eyes gliding over to Beyril, where they lingered for a moment, then over to John where he offered a slight nod. "Reading my mind over there, Steele?" He forced a bit of a laugh, "I'll get the mats and table cloth." As he moved, his arm slid around Beyril, tugging her lazily close and planting a chaste --- for them, at least --- kiss to her lips.

Justice chuckled slightly in response, shaking xir head, "It's... like a computer," xe started, eyes shifting between her and the assassin in the corner. "It's a gaming console. It let's you play games designed for the system. Like... putting the right components into a 'potion.'" Closing xir eyes briefly, xe sent another quick surge to Rogue, trying to ensure his continued balanced calm.

Jarek, meanwhile, seemed only to be gaining confidence as the short amount of time went on. His legs were spread apart in the old chair, outer thighs pushed to either limiting edge of the armrests. Body slouched and angled, his eyes took in every facet of the room, every subtle shift and wave outside of the lazy kitty corner behind him. With his left arm braced on the armrest, fingers holding up his head in a way that, somehow, exuded confidence and meticulous calculation,  Rogue's smirk became more bemused as Tony's eye contact broke, the swirling depths of his unlikely eyes dancing about like a hypnotic stream, the waves of the ocean and the crashing of stars exploding in his gaze. Not a breath, a beat, or blink followed before his scrutiny passed to Nik, locking and challenging him all at once. The corner of his lip twitched up as he held the man's eyes, the red and orange of his root and sacral chakras flickering along the edges of his soul, detected with a quick flicker of one's perception. Confidence was radiating from the man, --- a likely side-effect of the shots he took before everyone arrived combined with the mysterious capabilities of Justice --- and should we avoid the girls, namely Melody, all should turn out well.

------------

Beyril, he could handle; over the passed several months, he had seen more than enough of her. And why wouldn't he? She'd been to the apartment countless times, being Tony's girlfriend and all, and they'd been to hers --- as a lover and a friend, respectively. With them, these two strange, often socially inept --- him more than her --- utility meisters had managed to bond over everything from meditation and both soul and metaphysical training to more "trivial" things like classes and just how funny it was to tease Antonio. They'd grown close, and admittedly, there was a level of attraction with that he was both immensely uncomfortable and fine with all at once. No threat lay in him, no, not with Tony especially --- though, damned if they weren't the most attractive couple that he had ever seen.
Melody was a complication that he had difficulty factoring. She was foreign, as was he, but in such an endearing, though immensely awkward way that she was almost limitlessly unpredictable. Cute as she was, there was a strange sort easy, innocent deadliness to her. Like a chibi with a scythe, he was terrified and thrilled at the prospect of seeing her in action. Hadn't Savannah mentioned that she had gotten a partner? What was it? One of the unconventionals, he knew; he'd have to look through the list again. As one of, in many ways, Savannah's little agents, he was privy to far more information than he likely should have. He just, unlike her, preferred to analyze the battle-oriented details rather than the social aspects and, by effect, gossip that Savannah --- denyingly --- reveled in.
Justice was some weird in-between that he could not quite figure out. Having had class with xir for about a year, one would think that he knew thee agender far better than he apparently did. On a tactical level, they matched up beautifully; xir metaphysical talent of practically stepping from xir body was an aid that seemed impossible. Still, it happened, and it worked so wonderfully that they'd entertained the idea, more than once, of teaming up whenever the time came. It was a topic to bring up to and dance around the minds of their partners, and they logically needed a third meister on the team --- Beyril was a possibility that neither would complain about having.

Perhaps that was the reasoning behind him "allowing" this little party to occur; he trusted those present and, though there something about the feminine body and attitude that sent his control wheeling, he had enough strength to be present, if only mostly. Of course, the alcohol already in his system, that he still poured down his throat and lit a dull fire in his belly was probably a bit of an escapism tactic, but he held far more control than one would expect after drinking. That was the weird thing about him; alcohol had a strange way of grounding him. Perhaps, it was his body and mind over correcting for the otherwise hindering effects the problematic solution. Besides, and the though swam and danced through his mind like an intricate ballet, tonight looks like it could turn out interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:00 pm

Beyril's cheeks went crimson and she twisted a lock of his hair around her finger, "Don't worry, if anyone else starts to beat you, I'll make sure they go down." She winked. Though, she wasn't sure how on par her tolerance was. It had been very high, but since Brody, and her weight gain, and her body functions resuming normally, she wasn't sure if that was a mark in her favor or against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 6:49 pm

Melody paused as she tried to decipher what Justice meant, her face scrunched in an exaggerated look of deep thought. Making potions equals this computer game? Her head started to hurt from the thinking and she fell against the couch in exasperation. "That.... that does not work! Potions are not games! It... it..... no work!" She looked from Johnathan to Nik and back again, her face looking more and more desperate. "It.... no work...."

Johnathan paused from cleaning the rickety coffee table of the small clutter of hor devours, drinks and other trinkets as the others spoke, and looked directly Nik. "I appreciate the competitiveness, but that complicates having team games." Johnathan called over his shoulder at Tony to get his input. "Hey Tony, might need a change of plans. Nik decided to join, so a battle of the sexes is currently impossible. Unless, you got someone else coming along." He picked up the small stack of trays and headed to the kitchen, the table needing to be cleared regardless of what game came up. Melody seemed to be getting into one of her little odditites, but Justice will be fine handling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 2:40 pm

Nik laughed at Melody's face, finding her confusion adorable, but also a bit pitiful. She would catch on to all of America's oddities soon, he hoped. He definitely wanted his akvavik for this game, so he quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed both bottles before returning. "I'll just take swigs of this instead of shots. That should level the playing field a tiny bit." He said, aiming his comment right at Tony. Messing with the Italian was pretty entertaining, and out drinking him would be nice payback for the man convincing Nik that getting his nipples pierced was a good idea, even if he did like them a lot, but that was neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 1:24 pm

Tony's smirk was bemused, but she was not granted the chance to see it as he set about grabbing the cloths necessary. His eyes narrowed once more when Nik challenged him once more. Logic told him that he could not meet the challenge, but his pride demanded that he do exactly that, troublesome as it may, and he knew it would prove. "I can check about Jazz if you want. I don't think any of us want to see Sayv in action, and she's a bit of a package deal anyway."

Justice smirked just the slightest bit more, shaking xir head slightly. "Mel, can you make a healing tonic with a poisoned root?"

Rogue eased himself to sitting up more, swinging back the rest of his wine and setting the can aside. His eyes studied them still, even as he stood and made his way back towards the kitchen. Out of easy, practiced and yet casual habit, he avoided Mel as she sputtered on the couch, trying to make sense of the analogies that Justice was attempting. He snatched a second can, popping it open and setting about downing it as well. His eyes studied everything, and he thought to himself before chuckling and shaking his head. "Easiest drinking game would be a movie or tv one." He leaned back against their bar, watching the others with a raised brow. "Tony has more than a large enough collection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 2:55 pm

Beyril perked up, "Movies? You could have mentioned that last month when I was bored out of my mind in bed." she teased, pinching his side a bit, "We could just play 'Never Have I Ever'. We could get to know each other that way too. Anyone who can answer yes, takes a drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 5:27 pm

Melody fervently nodded her head, not realizing that Justice merely failed at a metaphor. "Uhuh! I make tonics from poison all the time! Sometimes the Poison is the tonic!" She dug through her small pouch tied off at her waist, producing a small vile, the label slightly rubbed and in Icelandic. "this one makes vomit!"

Johnathan returned from the kitchen, bringing back bottles and glasses for various types of games. He had an idea that would work, and fast. "That's only fun when you can remember what people said. I say go big or go home. Reservoir Dogs, drink every time they say fuck. We will all have to stay the night, but that will get going very fast." He looked around the rest of the group for approval, not wanting to get too far along in setup for a busted idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next