Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:03 pm

Nik let out a loud and boisterous laugh at what John had suggested. Even he had heard of that movie, and, if American constitutions were as light as his countrymen joked about, they'd be out before the movie really began. "Du sindssyg mand (You crazy man)! You want to get your friends killed, don't you, John?" Nik said him, still roaring. This night definitely looked like it would be very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 11:39 am

Tony's face flushed a bit and he shrugged, "I never know how long you want to sit still, fenice." Pulling her closer, he placed a kiss to the top of her head, smiling softly, still trying to quill the sting on his pride, "Mi dispiace." His eyes darted over to John upon his suggestion, and his face paled. "At least one person here is a lightweight-"

Justice closed xir eyes, letting xir face fall between her hands, "John, can you give me a hand, here..." At this point, it was abundantly obvious that really, the meister had no actual clue how to explain this, anymore. Xir strange eyes shot to Tony at the mention of a lightweight, and they narrowed slowly, an act that didn't help his discomfort.

Rogue smirked wide, watching Nik and John with clearly entertained eyes. "They know their limits, but I lack any." He made his way over to the consoles, searching through the cables to make sure they were all hooked up properly. "We have access to just about every movie or tv stream... I can put the movie on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 11:45 am

Beyril laughed a bit, cheeks flushing red as his lips met her skin, "Surely you aren't calling me a lightweight, loverboy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 10:59 pm

ooc: i am going on vacation, so don't worry about fast responses. You won't get one from me.

Johnathan set down his load on the recently cleared coffee table and began to organize the glasses, removing the teetering tower of shot glasses and lining them up in pairs. He looked back at the meister pair as he worked, doing most of it from feel and memory. Melody was kneeling on the couch, with some vile being shoved in Justice's face. Giving a quick thought as to what exactly Xe was trying to explain, he called to get Melody's attention. "Melody. It only does games. A computer does much more. It is like a general purpose medicine verses a specific cure. both are handy, but for their own purposes."

Melody giggled as the exasperation flashed across the other meisters face, before she had buried her face in her hands. Melody thought it was with her explanation of the tonic and tried to make more sense. "It does not make vomit out of no where. You drink first." she was so focused on trying to show Justice the vile, that she almost missed when John started to talk to her. "Specific? Is that not an ocean?" She fell giggling, and Justice became a pillow. "Now game is like water!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 11:07 pm

"Dette er ikke kommer til at ende godt....." Nik said to himself, but still smiling. He knew it probably wasn't going to end well, but it would be a lot of fun either way. He would enjoy showing up the Americans. He found himself a free place to sit and claimed it. He rolled his eyes at Melody's little outburst. He still didn't think she should play, but he was not her father. and even he had to admit that he was tiny bit curious to see her drunk. If she was like this tipsy, then who knows how funny it could be. "So have we decided on a movie or game yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 9:33 am

OOC:

To clarify, should I mark this session as dead? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 1:07 pm

Only if you're not replying. haha
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 1:11 pm

I'll wait til the other two say something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 7:38 pm

I dont care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 7:40 pm

We should continue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 8:56 pm

"I am," Tony clarified, shooting his girl a wink, "Is that so terribly wrong, or even inaccurate?"

Justice groaned, head falling between xir hands as she shook it.

"I think Johnathon's got the best proposal," Rogue said, nursing his drink before slamming it back. "Do what you will, but I think it's our safest bet. Or perhaps most dangerous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 11:12 am

Beyril laughed, "No, it's very inaccurate. I'll have you know I'm of Irish decent. Mom and I both could always drink like fish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 1:23 pm

Melody was still a giggling mess, and had no care to the conversations going on around her. Her head rested in Justice's lap, her hair becoming a frizzy mess as she nuzzled the other meister. Her eyes had closed at some point during this latest fit, but that allowed them to fly open at Justice's groan. Completely missing the tone in her tipsy state, she practically jumped up and entered doctor mode. "Eeeh! What.... What is wrong! Is you ok?" Her hands went to the other girls shoulders, not quite ready to force an examination, but with the drinks it wouldn't take much.

Johnathan shook his head, one of the glasses in hand. Despite knowing his partner could not see him, he shot xir a telling look, that  xe was on xir own. Melody had clearly become a handful, and, as eccentric as she was sober, it didn't compare to what a little alcohol in her system unleashed. He quickly finished the layout of empty shots and tumblers, before moving back to the kitchen for the drinks themselves. "If its decided, could one of you set the film up?" He spoke openly, though only Rogue was really in any position to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9