Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 1:49 am

'Are you saying that you actually want to be ordered around by him?', Zera asked Drake before realizing that many glowing black blood needles were being launched at him. 'Yeeeeaaah, blinking red things are heading your way. Think about how you want the rocket to maneuver, it'll instantly respond accordingly.'

Zera then refocused her attention on Nebun who has apparently separated into five of him. Each one seemed to take different paths, all of them still leading right into Zera. "Awwww, that's quite an honor. I'm genuinely flattered!", Zera called out to Nebun before thinking up something she could do. Any attack she tried to throw at Nebun wouldn't make contact and he could easily phase through any barrier she set up. There was no winning this fight but... That didn't mean Zera couldn't find a way to make this fun. Before she could be slashed at by either Nebun or one of his Illusions, she swung her body backwards before forcing the hook to fling her up into the air. Her body was tossed out of the way of Nebun's attacks but to do so, she had to leave behind her arm on the hook. Zera who was now flipping in the air above all of the Nebuns had started to transform her own candy body into a cloud of cotton candy. She was caught shortly afterwards in the barrel of a rock candy cannon.

This floating cannon spun rapidly, firing out globs of cotton candy before it finally dissipated into nothingness. In total, there were six cotton candy clouds that formed rock candy platforms. From the tops of these platforms, a chocolate door sprouted. These platforms would make a 180 degree turn to reveal six tangible Zeras behind the doors, each one posing in various ways. One of them struck poses that would've put supermodels to shame. Others blew Nebun kisses or stuck their tongues out to blow him raspberries. Another even performed tricks, standing on her hands while she juggled gummy balls with her feet. One of them, stuck out like a sore thumb possessing a lollipop that this fake Zera would use in a manner similar to a microphone. The Zera who possessed the lollipop would give a wave of her hand, prompting the platforms to turn so all of the other Zeras were hidden behind a chocolate door. The lollipop welding Zera then made an announcement, speaking into the lollipop as she did so, "Two can play at this game ya know. One of these lovely ladies is the clown you so desperately want to dismember, decapitate, and/or disembowel. The others are merely constructs made of candy. I for one, am one of those constructs. To prove it, I'll even willingly let cha eat me." With that and a flirtatious wink, the fake Zera flew towards the Nebuns. Its arms were stretched apart, almost as if it were trying to hug any of them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:17 am

Drake blew through the side of the candy rocket with his large bomb, so that he could hang out of the side; better that than being in the dark. He moved the rocket to dodge the spikes, though only barely. Look, Zera, I would be twice as strong as I am now if I didn't have to give him 100 souls in exchange for my life before, so I'm not too keen on doing it again, but I do value my life. There is no easy way out here. It's either somehow defeating the Kishin who can destroy entire cities with a snap of his fingers, which is pretty much fuckin' impossible right now, or pray that he's not too angry with us and just lets us off with gathering those souls.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 8:18 pm

Nebun seemed to lose interest in Zera as soon as she evaded his attack, vanishing into black vapor and reappearing atop one of the diagonal spikes beside the rocket. He made eye contact with Drake as he dodged with the rocket, a spark seeming to pass between them before Nebun vanished again and spoke in Drake's mind "You might want to hold very still, or you might also split into multiples soon." A queasy feeling wormed up through his stomach though it was unclear if it was a hallucination, or the fact that Nebun was now inside him was unclear.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 9:30 pm

Zera listened to Drake and replied with, 'Alright but do really think he's going to just spare your li...' It was then that Zera could hear Nebun inside Drake's mind, since they did have a bond after all. 'I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he somehow hijacked the channel. I guess the stage is now all yours Draken', she thought to him before banishing her constructs, causing them to dissipate into nothingness.

((OOC: My turn for filler posts.))
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 2:24 am

Nebun! What a terrible surprise to have you in my head. Better than just being murdered, I suppose. Drake spoke to Nebun in his mind, definitely wanting to sit down before having a talk with the Kishin. Say, Nebun. Are you a man of your word? I was very strongly suggesting to Zera that attacking you isn't wise. That little exchange you had asked of us earlier... Still up for that? I know I am. Not sure about Zera.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 3:26 pm

when next Drake blinked he'd find that he was in a room with pure white floors, expensive red velvet curtains obscuring the walls entirely and a heavy jet black table in the middle. Where the rest of the room was sleek modern lines, the table seemed to be made of congealed black blood, tortured faces appearing in and out of the bubbling edged and legs, whilst the surface remained flat and calm.

Nebun must have sensed that he wished he could sit down.

Nebun sat on one side of the table, lounging in a chair that wasn't actually there. He gestured across the table with a bemused, knowing look. The civilized nature of the space seemed at odds with the person himself, though this was doubtlessly only hallucination. A chair that looked much like the table appeared for Drake.
"In fact, I make a point of always keeping my word. And my offer certainly still stands, though your clown friend is most obstinate. I tried my best not to just kill her. I'm not used to restraining myself in that way."
He said with a look of disdain for having held back.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 3:29 pm

((OOC: I skip my turn.))
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 3:59 pm

Drake strolled easily over to the table and pulled up the black blood chair. Sitting down he stretched out, seeming most at ease, though was in reality most uneasy around the Kishin. "Cozy place. Furniture could use a lick of paint, however." Drake said, brushing his blue bangs to the side of his face. "I'm very surprised something like you can hold back like that. Ah, I say 'something' because I don't see you as human. It's not a bad thing, honestly, you're what I strive to become, really, and I can refer to you however you like. As for Zera, she loves getting her way. I'll get you those souls. There is also yet another matter I'd like to talk about. You took that first set of souls from me in a satchel, and hadn't returned it. Any possibility of that happening? Or have you tossed it somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 9:48 pm

"Oh, you remember that do you? Perhaps you'll remember this also."
Blinding pain, and a harsh prickling noise, like ice coming into contact with warm air, resounded. From Drake's chest stuck a large black blood spike, about 6 inches in diameter. When it retracted back into the black blood chair, the wound seemed to close itself, healing him as though Drake were it's host rather than the kishin.
"Like before, a black blooded spike will remain inside you until the job is done. Should you fail, I will tear you apart from the inside. Slowly."
The room winked out of existence like that, shrinking into nothing. When Drake awoke, one of Nebun's skeletal minions was holding something out to him.

"Oh, and here's that satchel." Nebun said, now outside his body and across from him.
"You may want to find a way to reign in your friend there.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 10:53 pm

Zera was already in there presence, having floated up beside them on her rock candy platform. She sat with her legs crossed and a single under her chin, the elbow planted right into her knee. "I can see that the two of you have already worked out an agreement. If you want me to follow your orders though Nebun, I would like a little something in return." The candy clown then proceeded to tap her chin as if in deep thought over what she could possibly gain out of the Kishin. "You see the original deal you came up with to, 'collect more souls than what I asked for', simply isn't all that fair if you ask me. In the end, you're taking time away from me that can use to either collect souls for Drake or to feed to my darling children back at home. There is one way you can buy my wondrous services however.", Zera's grin then grew ever wider as she paused to add a sense of melodramatic suspense.

"I want you to teach me how to phase through surfaces and have objects phase through me, just like how you did with my rock candy. In return, I'll stop being such a nuisance and happily provide my services. Hell, I'll even speak to the big bad Reaper in person to get your message across. So Kishin, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 2:42 am

When spiked through the chest again, his face contorted in pain, though he didn't make a sound. He was ready for that, this time around. "Yeah, I remember..." He said, before the room disappeared. He was very pleased to find that Nebun hadn't tossed the satchel he took from him. He would take the satchel from the skeletal figure and put it on his shoulder.

He then listened to Zera make demands again, and sighed. "Really, though, Zera... You should leave that 'till after we collect the souls. I'm sort for a walking corpse until we finish collecting."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 3:53 pm

Nebun raised a charitable hand "No, I don't mind teaching...for another hundred souls on your part." He says with a wink. "Soon, you'll be phasing and out of whatever you want. You must understand that an ability like that requires appropriate payment after all." His smile suggested those souls would go to a rather sinister purpose.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 12:07 am

After hearing that Nebun would teach her if she gathered a hundred more souls, Zera grew very excited and clapped her hands. "Then it's agreed. A technique for souls, let the killing games begin!", Zera practically cheered out before descending down into a highly populated area filled with adults who were trying to figure out what was transpiring before them. They saw Zera descend on a rock candy platform but before they could question her about why a dome had grown over their heads, Zera tossed down nearly twenty large pieces of rock candy at the group. Many adults in the crowd died instantly after being crushed by the candy, others had their limbs smashed and trapped beneath it. Everyone else instantly ran and tried to escape but they would soon be hunted down by Zera's newest constructs.

The rock candy shifted and reformed in an almost liquid like form, taking the fresh souls within them. When the constructs were complete, they looked exactly like bipedal bears that stood at a mere 4ft high. They each possessed different neon colors and flavors, perhaps their very being was an allusion to gummy bears. Their eyes were made of white jawbreakers with pink swirls that began at the center of their eyes. Their bodies were outrageously stretchy and flexible but their 3ft elongated claws could serve as equivalents to black blood. Inside of their translucent bodies anyone could see that each bear held 2-4 pure souls within them. These bears would make quick work of their nearest victims that just so happened to be the poor individuals whose limbs were already severely injured. The gummy bears clawed at their faces and abdomens, quickly coating their claws with crimson blood. Zera finally stepped off her platform and landed on the blood soaked street, slight giggles escaped the clown before she eventually broke out into maddening laughter. After the gummy bears killed the adults and pulled their souls inside them, they dashed out towards the others who tried to escape. Some gummy beard stayed however, ripping the intestines of their victims out before wrapping them around Zera. It was as if they were decorating her with fine clothing. "Hey Drake, that was easily 63 souls right there. There's no denying that watching them all scatter away like cockroaches is absolutely fun to watch."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 2:15 am

Drake groaned, after being ignored though sighed right after. "If she's getting a technique, can I keep the black blood in my chest, for myself to be using?" He asked Nebun, expecting to have to pay a payment similar to that which Zera was offered. He watched Zera's constructs then start murdering people down below, and smiled, thinking how easy killing the first 110 people to buy his life once again would be. He nodded away at what she said, though was more so hoping to gather a lot of souls a lot quicker. "Hey, where is the nearest hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 8:51 pm

"200 souls" Nebun snapped, as though he had known long before that Drake would ask for exactly that, and he planned to collect." A smile flitted across his face as he considered his own ridiculous price.
"Black blood is a powerful thing after all, not fit for such a paltry sum as 100 souls."
His smile turned downward at the wanton destruction "Remember that I asked those souls be gathered from death city. I want the grim reaper to know I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2016, 2:40 am

((OOC: Sorry for the delay, Easters you know.))

Zera turned to Drake, wrapping the rest of the intestines around her like a fox fur coat. "Hospital you say? Why we could round up all of the souls in be back my breakfast... Or would it be lunch? I already lost track of time after the dome went up.", Zera told Drake before she manifested a nurse's cap with a red licorice cross on it. She then placed it on her head before ordering her gummy bears to sprout odd tendril-like protrusions that wrapped around the necks of all their victims. "Just follow me down the bloody brick road. Don't worry Nebun, we don't have to collect the souls there, Drake and I can simply bring the bodies from here to Death to deliver your message or whatever. It really shouldn't be too hard.", with that Zera turned and marched off, leading her bears and Drake to the nearest hospital.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2016, 3:31 am

Drake nodded away eagerly when Zera said, basically, that the soul collecting would be nice 'n' quick if a hospital were to be the target. As he followed Zera, he had a thinking sort of expression on his face, and soon asked the clown; "Hey, how do you suppose we get a bunch of corpses through Death City and the school, to Death, Zera? We'd be swarmed by meisters and shit."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2016, 12:24 am

Zera tossed the entrails she was wrapped in to the side, occasionally shooting random citizens with candy shrapnel as they passed by. The gummy bears gathered the souls and tied the corpses up with strands of gum before dragging them through the streets. All while this was happening, Zera got to thinking, plotting exactly how they would pull off this feat. "Well... I figure we could board the S.S. Zera...", Zera began, creating a miniature replica of the ship that would float around the two of them. "Bringing the bodies on board as our luggage. We fly that baby straight to Death City... Outside of its parameters of course. I launch the bodies in a candy cannon ball into Death's room, you launch me there in a cannon and there we have it. That doesn't seem too hard and if the shit hits the fan, I could teleport to you and sail off into the sunset. Whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2