Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:08 pm

Yurio once again caught the girl's hand just as quickly with his other, though this one wasn't scaly. Unlike Aurora, he meant no harm. Anyone watching probably couldn't tell, as this sent Yurio into hysterics; his grip didn't loosen one bit, however.

"Just... Leave him be... He's got a bunch of the strength of his dragon form in that body... He could begin to lift a small car." Glyndwr said, "And he has all of the crazy reflexes."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:12 pm

Aurora Skye began chittering in the other one's hair, removing herself from her hiding spot to kick off of the girl's shoulder. Summoning a slight air current, she glided over, landing first on Glyn's shoulder than crawling down his back before kicking off and returning to human form. She hid behind him, head poking over her shoulder, still embarrassed. "No more sandwiches for you, meanie..." she muttered, knowing the dragon would still hear her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:17 pm

Aurora sighed. "I've noticed." Said the aggressive witch to Glyndwr. She calmed down quite a bit and transformed into her animal form to escape the dragon's grip. After succeeding, she jumped away from the dragon and transformed into her human form. "Forgive me Yurio, for being so violent." Apologized Aurora and put her glove back on her hand. The girl crossed her arms on the chest and she added: "Now, please apologize to the poor girl for being a perv.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:25 pm

"I'm not a pervert, so I don't have to." Yurio said, still amused by the whole thing. "I did it because I knew it was going to be funny. It became even funnier when you joined in!" He explained and started grinning wider yet again, as he gave Aurora a big two handed thumbs up. It was quite clear that he was telling the girl, 'I have these, so I can make my own.'

Glyndwr sighed. "He's not going to apologise, so I'd give up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:28 pm

"I won't teach you how to cook. Or take you shopping." Her eyes narrowed further, and she reached a hand out, summoning a small cyclone in her palm, her pupils wide.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:41 pm

"Fine..." Muttered the witch with disappointment written deep inside her eyes.
Her attention switched to Aurora who apparently was trying to use her magic. Remembering everything she knew about the infamous pull of magic, her muscles tensed. The girl even quietly mumbled her mantra, being ready to use her counter spell.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:46 pm

"Foster, chill." Glyndwr quickly told the girl, seeing and hearing the girl chanting. His hearing was much better, too. He was also quite obviously relaxed, even though he stepped over slightly as not to be between Aurora and Yurio. 

Yurio, on the other hand, simply shrugged after he lowered his hands. He wasn't laughing anymore, but it was obvious that it was because the joke wore off, rather than being afraid. "I've flown through worse. Casually."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:51 pm

Aurora Skye expanded the cyclone, toying with it between her hands before casually tossing it over to the psuedo-human. He couldn't hold it, she knew that; at worst, it would tangle his hair into an absolute mess. She knew better than to try anything more than that. Anything destructive would hurt her... not that anything she did could do any real damage to either of the boys. She hadn't even noticed what the other Aurora was doing, and was frankly confused when Glyn moved, cocking her head to the side and furrowing her brows as she looked at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:14 pm

Aurora Foster decided to trust Glyndwr as he knew Skye longer and better. She put her hands into the pockets of her trousers and observer Aurora's cyclone with curiosity. She wanted to know if Skye will use her cyclone to play with Yurio a bit in an act of a sweet revenge

Last edited by [RACKIE] on May 29th 2017, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:18 pm

ooc: Not posting, just stating that this was something she told her at the beginning of the thread, on p.1
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:19 pm

ooc: editing
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:31 pm

Yurio was quite aware of what a little bit of wind could do to him, having seen Glyndwr a few times after particularly bad flights. He fell to one side, dodging the wind just fine. However, the wind ended up in the fountain, splashing him with water.

"Getting out of the line of fire is sensible, whatever the situation may be." Glyndwr explained to his Aurora. "Also, dry him off now.. His hair is wet. It'll stick funny."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:40 pm

She pouted at her boyfriend, obediently creating the same sort of wind tunnel in her hand that she used to blow her own hair dry. Walking over and muttering bitterly to herself, she dried the pseudo-human's hair off before huffing and stomping back over to her fellow witch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:50 pm

Aurora Foster rubbed her chin, looking at how Skye's magic worked, then she closed her eyes.
"Magic is fascinating... Think about all the good things the witches can or could do with it... We have the potential to make the world a better place, but most of us can't see that!" Commented the witch who opened her eyes and looked at Aurora Skye. Even to Aurora Foster, her own words sounded a bit random- she didn't care though as she liked getting lost in her idealistic thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:57 pm

"What about when your magic is just fire?" Glyndwr asked, lowering his soul protect and summoning a fireball in his hand. "Not really much use except for burning stuff... I think not until I practice more, at least."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:00 pm

"Try a camping trick," Aurora said simply, raising a brow, "Or any survival instance where you need to cook or get warm." As she spoke, she summoned another vortex, rolling it across her arms and shoulders, her hair already safely out of the way due to the dual braids.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:15 pm

"You've just described my sister's magic, Glyndwr.." Said Aurora who sat on the edge on the fountain started playing with a coin she found inside her pocket. After she tossed it into the water she looked at the three. "My sister sometimes uses her magic to cook meat. I must say, she would become a good cook if she only wanted" A very wide smile appeared on the witch's face, her sister's chicken was the most delicious thing in the world- at least, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:27 pm

"You do know that all of that is just burning stuff differently, right?" Glyndwr said, throwing the ball of fire into the fountain, causing a gust of steam to rise from the surface. "I know that I could cook things with it, and I can use it whenever I need something to be hot but otherwise? Except for my swords, which are destructive too... Not much use. Unlike Skye's healing or wind. They're both great."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:31 pm

She rolled her eyes at that; certainly, her healing magic proved useful, but the wind magic had only become useful as she had learned to control it. When she had first come to the Academy, she could really only use it to help herself glide and to occasionally move faster. The cyclones, however amusing they were, did her little help when she could not even use them in a harmful sense. "The healing's better," she muttered, tossing the cyclone along her fingers before dismissing it entirely, "It also kinda makes the wind useless, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:37 pm

"And I can heal and cancel spells... Cool...Certainly not as interesting as being able to fly. Alright, back to my brainstorm about fire magic" Commented the fennec with a smirk. Aurora needed a while to think. The witch closed her eyes and started rubbing her chin slowly. "Hm...Flying using fire magic seems to be a cool concept, of course..." The witch said slowly, still keeping her eyes shut. "Also...Hey... Okay, ummm now we're in the middle of Nevada, but imagine yourself in Europe, in the middle of winter. Fire magic could save people...Mostly homeless people but still..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:53 pm

"Flying with fire?" Glyndw looked curiously to Foster. "Like a rocket? I wonder if I could do it..." He sat himself down on the ground, thinking about how he could pull it off.

"The wind isn't useless. My hair is dry! And you can fly, with or without your animal form. That's pretty great." Yurio said, "Well, I can do it too..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:55 pm

"To be fair, Yurio, this practically is your animal form." She looked to Aurora, then to the boys, "Should we go find something to do? I don't know, a movie or something?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 7:18 pm

"Glyndwr. I'll give you a hint: Iron man. Tony Stark. Shoot fire from your feet and hands." Said Aurora, winking at him with a grin. However, her attention quickly switched to Aurora Skye "Yeah, it's a good idea. We've been standing here for quite a while... It's time to change a scenery!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 7:25 pm

"I can only do that when I resonate with Yurio, as of right now." Glyndwr replied, though he stoop back up. "I'll go wherever you two want." 

Yurio nodded his agreement to that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 7:30 pm

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii vote we go for a swim!" The young girl declared triumphantly, grabbing Glyndwr's hand and dragging him towards the shops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next