Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:15 pm

Aurora Foster slowly stood up from the bench and approached them. Waving her hand, she greeted them. "Hi! Long time no see, Glyndwr. I'm surprised you still remember me. Where's your dragon?" She had a huge grin on her face. The fennec witch didn't know about Yurio's well, change. This day was already great, and probably there was no way to make it even better, probably.
Revealing that Yurio is actually accompanying the dragon rider, would, or rather will, surely shock Aurora even more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:34 pm

Before Glyndwr could start talking to the two girls, he had to first find a way for them to be able to tell which one he was talking about. This task wasn't all too difficult, however, since he knew his Aurora's middle name. After picking his Aurora up and spinning her around once and saying hello, he said one more thing: "Yurio and I are going to call you Skye for now, alright? Things would get very confusing very quickly otherwise."

After getting that out of the way, Glyndwr turned his attention from Skye to Aurora, pointing to the man standing off to the side, who waved to Aurora with a smile on his face. Neither of them said anything, being purposefully vague to try and mess with the girl, like the last time that they had met.. He could pass for Glyn's brother, or even twin, if someone didn't know who he actually was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:37 pm

Aurora nodded to the man, nuzzling up against him before literally wriggling free. Parting from him, she darted over to the other male, arms wrapping around the man, smile wide as she buried it against his chest. "Good to see you out and about~" She said, cheerfully, glancing up before gesturing a wave towards the other Aurora. "I hear you two know my friend~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:10 pm

Aurora looked at the two with a confused expression on her face. For a moment she thought that Glyndwr is making fun of her. That the other guy is just his brother or something. "H-Huh? Wait...Glyndwr, is that your brother?" She asked him as she tilted her head to her side. No, no, no. Their silence was a sign that something is not right. She grinned suddenly. "Lemme guess! It's an illusion! Right? Am I right?" So close, yet so far away from the truth. Actually...No. She was 100% wrong.
Watching Auro- Skye's reaction made Aurora even more happy
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:22 pm

"You asked me where Yurio was..." Glyndwr said, again being purposefully vague. He was going to keep her in the dark for as long as Skye would allow him to. The man couldn't stop himself from grinning when Aurora came in for a hug. This showed the very long and very sharp canine teeth. A clue to go off of, in addition to what Glyndwr said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:37 pm

Aurora looked between them all, sighing when she finally caught on to the boys' mischief. Shaking her head, she leaned against Glyn, rolling her eyes at him. "Been a while since you saw them, huh?" She said, casually trying to maintain some level of neutrality between the three, what with her lack of interest in being part of any jokes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:57 pm

Aurora nodded. "Mhm, It's been two years..." The witch quietly replied. She closed her eyes for a second and carefully analyzed the situation. Suddenly, Aurora came to a conclusion. "Alright. Obviously, the other person is Yurio. However, I can't really understand what happend. Did you use magic to turn him into a human?" She spoke calmly as she opened her eyes and looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:11 pm

"We didn't, but it was magic." Glyndwr said, arm almost immediately settling around around Skye. "Long story short, I can do fire magic and Yurio can transform. It happened when we resonated. Don't even ask me how. I still have no clue." He explained briefly, while Yurio walked over to the fountain, crouching in front of it and running his hands through the water. He was having fun exploring even things he knew well in his new human form.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:13 pm

Aurora's eyes trailed after the humanized creature as he moved, a smile painted easily on her face. "It was... quite the shock. Yurio can become almost fully human --- almost --- and Glyndwr takes on a nearly identical appearance."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 3:37 am

"Almost?" Aurora repeated after Auro-... Skye.
The witch looked at the dragon and frowned. She tried to deduce what caused that. Usually, such actions require a huge amount of magial energy. The girl approached Yurio and crouched next to him. Why does he look a bit like Glyndwr? Aurora couldn't understand that. The witch looked at the dragon rider, then at Skye. "So...Now Yurio...can steal sandwitches easier than he used to. Right?" She commented with a smile. "Anyway. It's cool that he is able to transform now. I'm sure it makes his life easier."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 9:10 am

"Actually, it makes it a lot more difficult." Yurio said in his deep voice, after quite suddenly turning his attention to the girl next to him. He kept silent up until that point, hoping to, once gain, mess with Aurora. 

Glyndwr actually was more interested in correcting Skye: "Yurio is the one who takes on a nearly identical appearance... I looked like him first!" He wasn't overly serious, but still mocked offense.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 9:21 am

Aurora Skye turned her attention to Glyndwr, raising a brow, "Both of you now have pointed ears," she said simply, shaking her head before looking at Aurora. A smirk appeared suddenly, and she glanced at Yurio for a split moment. "He doesn't get away with free sandwiches when he can make them." She teased, shrugging slightly, "Mostly because it's easier for Glyn to get ahold of him when he's not the size of a very, very large horse. With wings."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 4:21 pm

Aurora got surprised when Yurio spoke. Well, she thought that the dragon couldn't speak normally. Apparently, things has changed. "Why makes it difficult? Because you can't steal sandwiches?" She asked him with a giggle and a smile.
The fennec witch turned her attention to Skye. "That's why I've said that being able to transform into a human makes things easier." She replied, keeping her smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 4:57 pm

Yurio shook his head, returning to running his hands through the water in the fountain. "It's hard to explain. I can be treated like a person. I'm constrained under laws which didn't apply to me before." Even as he tried to say why it was more difficult, he didn't seem too bothered. Carefree as ever, even when he himself didn't feel like it. "My life wasn't and isn't all about taking and eating other people's food, either." He added, looking over his shoulder at the purple-haired girl who sometimes seemed to think otherwise.

Glyndwr couldn't help but chuckle, albeit quietly, knowing exactly what the dragon's glance meant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 6:47 pm

Her orchid eyes met his with a clear shock of innocence, a slight pout on her face. "I can teach you how to make them, now." She said, her voice seeming almost to plead for the ability to do so. Absently, she nuzzled against Glyn, seeming only to exemplify the cuteness of her actions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 9:46 am

The blonde witch crossed her arms on her chest with a smile on the face. "Well, that's true. You can make your own food in this...human form." Said the girl, who sat on the edge of a fountain. For some reason looking at those three made her wish for more interactions with more people on a daily basis. "Also, as stated before, being smaller means you can enter smaller spaces. Spaces like building, corridors, alleys." Added the girl
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:29 am

"It's very convenient." Yurio summarised, shaking water off of his hands. He turned around and sat on the ground facing the rest of the group, leaning against the wall behind him. "When I move out of the garage and into a room, I can stop being the default mode of transport. Lookin' forward to it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:35 am

Aurora laughed, covering her mouth and nose to keep from snorting at the comment, "You're not the only one that can fly, Yurio." She reminded him, shaking her head slightly at the comment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 10:41 am

"Oh come on! Almost every witch I know can fly! I'm jealous!" Groaned the fennec witch who really hated her own animal form. Why couldn't she be a bird like her sister? She hated being a small little desert fox with ridiculously big ears. Why was she a desert animal anyway? Aurora was born in Europe, not in Africa!
"For real though...Flying is so much cooler than being grounded. I can't even fly on a damned broom, you know?" Said the witch, ending her short speech with a loud sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 10:59 am

When Aurora stated that he wasn't the only one who could fly, Yurio formulated a little something or other to embarrass both Glyndwr and his girl. The slowly creeping across his face and showing his very sharp teeth was evidence of such. "Aurora, you can fly, but..." He took a pause for effect, and to look up towards Glyn. "But can you say that Glyndwr rides you every day?" This followed with a chuckle from the dragon man. Having a voice was SO much fun.

Glyndwr just tried to ignore it. Ignore the stupid dragon...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:14 am

Her face went beet red in a heartbeat, the color spreading over her skin while she struggled to sputter out some sort of reply. Nothing intelligible came out. Looking away, she tried to find some way to escape the conversation, eventually just shifting herself and landing on the other Aurora's shoulder, trying to hide her sugar glider self in the woman's hair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:29 am

The fennec witch smirked, hiding her anger and slowly took off her black leather glove, showing her black, metal, mechanical arm. "You perv..." muttered Aurora as she slowly started approaching the dragon, she had a dark aura around her. The girl made sure she was close enough- then she attempted to hit Yurio in the shoulder with all her might, using her prosthetic arm. She hoped that it wouldn't cause her sugar glider friend to fall off her head. Justice must be served! No pervert shall ever embarrass Auroras in Aurora Foster's presence!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:38 am

Yurio quickly whipped his hand up in the way of the punch, with the hand and part of the arm suddenly being covered by a layer of thick, purple scales. His clawed fingers easily caught Aurora's fist and held it in place while he started laughing loudly at both Auroras' reactions.

Glyndwr, on the other hand, was still busy ignoring the dragon. It was best not to give him attention.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:42 am

Aurora had managed to stabilize herself in Aurora's hair and remained hidden there, well... as best she could. She was, afterall, a purple-grey critter, so it was impossible for her to fully hide. Still, seeing Aurora defend her was helpful, though her blushing hadn't ceased.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:57 am

"Tsk..!" Aurora gritted her teeth and looked the dragon directly in the eyes. She was so angry at Yurio, she wanted to bite his hand off. The witch took a look at the scales, quickly realizing that punching him was pointless "Very well...I guess Aurora will come up with a non-violent revenge, that causes you more suffering than physical pain..." Said the girl with a smirk, she closed her eye and let out a sigh.

However, suddenly she attempted to grab the dragon boy by his hair!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next