Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:46 am

She blinked once, looking from her arms to the clothes in front of her, suddenly a bit nervous. "I'm going to need more help than that."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:53 am

"I... I don't know... Just... Just get what you think makes you look good, a-and... And I'll like it. I guess... I don't...want you to change how you dress...just...more of it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:55 am

She laughed a little at this, leaning over to press a tender kiss to his lips, "You're not good at this whole dating thing, are you, dragonbreath?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:57 am

"Clearly..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:01 am

She looked over at him, pouting a bit. "I'm just going to leave the store if you don't help."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:02 am

"Ok...show me what you have so far." He said, guiding her back to the changing rooms. He was going to avoid a repeat of the last store.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:07 am

Vanja did as she was told, showing off several pieces of lingerie as well as a business casual blouse and vest, a couple of blouses, a vneck tee, and several more dresses somewhat similiar to the one from earlier. They weren't a normal style, for her, but they hugged her curves well, though some of the lower cut tops plunged far enough to show the black bra she wore beneath. The last outfit she showed him was more for her own amusement than anything else:

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 600full-susan-coffey

ooc: Bonus points because is her actual ref model

also I sent you this pic and another on skype.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:19 am

August was sweating a bit just from the lingerie, clearly enjoying what she had picked out, but as for the rest of it, he only seemed interested in the dresses. "Those look nice..." He said, discarding the suit and blouse.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:20 am

She laughed softly, shaking her head a bit, "Get what you want to see me in," Vanja asserted, walking over and leaning over him, eyes intent on his gaze. "C'mon, please?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:23 am

"Please what?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:25 am

She groaned, "Pick stuff out. Or I'm going to stop opting for clothing stores." Honestly, it was a pathetic alternative, but clothes shopping was not exactly up her alley when she didn't know what she was looking for. Saying nothing further, she went to go change back into her actual clothes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:27 am

August cleared his throat, then stepped out. This would be the biggest challenge of his life...thinking of someone else's fashion. He grabbed a few more dresses that would be nice to take her out in, picked up a few outfits that seemed more up her alley and, just for shits and giggles, he grabbed a set of expensive lingerie, frilly, with stockings and garter belts. He brought the pile back to her, dropping it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:29 am

Vanja took several long moments to just stare before laughing to herself and shaking her head. Walking over, she kissed him again, brows raised in amusement. "So, I'm trying everything on again, I take it?" She asked the question but gave him no time to answer, doing exactly that by obediently taking everything to be tried on.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:31 am

August was lucky that he knew her measurements just from a glance, sitting back in the chair by the changing room and waiting for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:32 am

Once more, or rather several times more, she showed him each piece of clothing, allowing him to be the judge before they could purchase the things and proceed on their way out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:33 am

August paid for what they decided to get, trying not to think too hard on the total at the end and simply carrying the bags for her like a good gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 10:56 am

Vanja's arm was hooked back through his soon enough, her face nuzzling against his as her fiery hair, now dry, tumbled in loose curls across her shoulders. Her eyes looked around almost disinterestedly before she noticed a speciality gift store of sorts, a Hallmark type one, if you will. Tugging him gently, she pointed towards it, curious.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 11:35 pm

August looked up at the store, raising a brow. "What... Why?" He asked, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 12:30 am

A frown popped onto her face, and she shrugged, looking down. She didn't have an answer, not really, and thus didn't really have a way to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 5:52 pm

He simply rolled his eyes and let himself be pulled into the store, looking around with obvious boredom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:02 pm

He'd taken a lot of the thunder out of her excitement by his lack of positive reaction, but she pulled him with her nonetheless, albeit with far less force than she would have used otherwise. Instinct somehow had her trailing her way towards the more unusual "antique" style collectibles before she wandered her way to a basket of animal plushs. Reaching down, she pulled one into her arms and cuddled it out of instinct, having not had one since before her parents were killed, and not once owning a pet; most of her physical affection was of the more sexual variety, and thus lended itself far from a more loving, nurturing aspect... which might explain why she was nearly strangling the poor plush in a chokehold of a hug.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:33 pm

August looked over at her, raising a brow at her behavior, before seeming to vanish among the aisles. He was on a mission now. He reappeared several minutes later, carrying the largest stuffed animal he could find in the place. It wasn't massive, but it certainly wasn't small, as broad and tall as his torso. He offered it to her, with a small smile. "Here. For you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:41 pm

Her eyes went wide at the sight of it, and she released the plush she'd been holding in favor of the one he offered. Vanja's arms went around it instantly, holding it against her chest and burying her face in the top of it's head; some part of her made a sound akin to purring.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:45 pm

August smiled at her reaction, tearing off the price tag and going up to the register, the cashier having been watching them with a smile. He offered her the tag. "Just that, until she decides otherwise." He said with a smile, his eyes returning to her, easing a bit as she cuddled the stuffed bear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:49 pm

After a minute or so, she finally lifted her head, looking around until she found him. Smiling wide, she approached him, her arms not easing up on the toy in her arms. "Are we going to do anything for you?" She inquired, curious as to whether she was just going to be turned into a spoiled girlfriend or if he was going to remember to be at least a little selfish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next