Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 11:44 am

Aurora closed her eyes for a second, not even noticing that she might be enjoying their little hug a little too much. It was a strange feeling, but also a positive one. "What's this feeling? Hm... Whatever, it feels nice." She thought, relaxing a bit more. Luckily Yurio seemed to enjoy the hug too. She could hear her own heartbeat which was getting faster, but also she could feel his. That's when Aurora slowly started to realize what her feelings might mean. After a long while, she released Yurio from her hug. Her face was red from the blush. Angela could swear that her sister's cheeks were as red as her own hair!

That's when one person spotted Angela. "Hey, An, what's wrong?" That person asked. It was Anna Kozak, an old friend of Angela and Aurora. Basically, thanks to her Aurora got her arm... Or rather thanks to her parents... and her brother... and their other crazy friend... Well, it's a long story, I might tell it one day.
"Sshhh...Hide, now, Anna!" Angela whispered. That's when Aurora noticed them both. Anna with a grin waved at her. "Hey, Aurora!" She called out.
When Aurora noticed the two of them, her blush grew even bigger and brighter.
Anna looked at Angela, who also started blushing. "Have I interrupted their date or somethin'?" The ninja asked loud enough for Aurora to hear. The fennec witch out of embarrassment hid behind Yurio.
"They...They're not... a couple..." Angela whispered, stuttering. She wanted Anna to shut up to not make things even worse!
"Well... shit. Not my fault! Aurora definitely looks like she's into him." Anna replied, fording her arms over her chest.
In the meantime Aurora wanted to just stay hidden behind Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 2:30 pm

Yurio, at the end of the whole thing, was just as red and no more confident than Aurora was, though glad that the people there weren't either Glyndwr or the other Aurora. He'd be the one hiding if that were to be the case. "A-Au...-" He tried to speak, but he really couldn't get the words out at that moment. He looked back at where the one familiar and one not so familiar voice were coming from, seemingly trying to glare through where he thought the two were hiding. Finding that he didn't have laser vision, Yurio decided to try and ignore and deal with that later on. He wasn't mature enough to let snooping like that slide, no way. Still, for the time being... He swallowed hard and tried to clear his throat before attempting to speak again. "A-Aurora." He began, pausing after just the name due to the general inability to string together a sentence quickly at that moment. "We aren't... We aren't a couple, but..." He drew in a breath, a big long breath, summoning his confidence like that; he let the breath out slowly, not wanting to be too loud so that the voyeurs didn't get too much more. "Doyouwanttobe?" He let the words out on a single breath, not enunciating enough in between. His expression was the kind you pull when you're anticipating something terrible; even after that, he could still find himself to have a lack of confidence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 3:01 pm

Aurora was standing there, frozen, unable to do anything. She was surprised, shocked, embarrassed. She didn't know what to say. Angela and Anna's presence only made things worse! "I-It's n-not like I'm... interested i-in... y-you... baka..." Aurora mumbled, trying to look away. She was trying to pull out a tsundere fact, which she failed miserably. Aurora was trembling and felt like her legs were about to fail her. "Actually... I... I am... interested..." She mumbled, looking away, dropping the failed tsundere act. Aurora wrapped her arms around his arm and took a deep breath. The most difficult part was over! She wanted to make him sure she accepted his... confession, not-confession"Uhm... Y-Yes... I want to..." Aurora told him as she looked him in the eyes.

Angela and Anna were pleasantly surprised but also proud of them both. The two approached the "new" couple and started clapping their hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 3:28 pm

She wanted to! She said yes! That was one of the most nerve wracking things that Yurio had been through recently and it ended with her saying yes! The look of dreaded anticipation melted away into one of happiness when she held his arm and one even more happy when she said yes, unmistakably. A list of stuff that he had had the urge to do quickly went through his head as possibilities rather than fantasy like they had been just moments prior. Really, he'd have kissed her right then and there if the pair of brats that somehow took it upon themselves to be where they weren't welcome hadn't shown back up. The 'staring daggers' look came back on as he put on his best 'show off those crazy sharp teeth' grin on, while transforming the hand and arm opposite the one Aurora was holding on to into the meanest looking claw with the sharpest talons that he could manage. Being menacing enough, now, he spoke: "And what might you two be doing here?" He asked, slowly and deliberately. He was never going to do anything to them, but coming out and clapping? They needed a scare, even if he didn't know who one of them even was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 3:53 pm

Aurora was slightly surprised at Yurio's reaction towards the two, but she was quite curious actually- She could believe that Anna appeared there by a coincidence, but Angela? Was her own sister spying on her? She closed her eyes to think. Too bad they'd interrupted the happy moment!
Anna seemed to be unmoved by the dragon's attitude while Angela seemed not only embarrassed by the whole thing but also a bit scared of both Aurora and Yurio. She was blushing out of shame. Anna noticed that and stepped forwards. "I came here to play some games, then I saw Aurora's sister who was... hm... hiding behind one of the machines, staring at you two. So I approached her to ask what she's doing. You probably know the rest." Anna explained with a calm voice. She really looked unimpressed by Yurio's talons. Then her attention shifted to Aurora. "Oh! By the way, would you come to my place tomorrow? You promised me you'd show me how to cook a knedlík!" Asked the ninja girl.
"O-Oh! Right! I've almost forgotten. I'll try, okay?" Aurora replied, nodding.
Anna raised both of her thumbs up and then started making her way towards the exit. "Pa pa! Have fun you two!" She told them, before disappearing.
Angela wanted to just run away or sneak out while everyone was busy.
"...And what about you, hm?" Asked Aurora not hiding her annoyance.
Angela sighed. "You won't believe me but... Well... I wanted to relax after work, so I came here, saw you and...just... I didn't know what to do! You two looked so great together I started to wish you'd just... you know... Actually be a couple." The red-haired witch explained, filled with shame for causing a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 4:36 pm

Soon as he saw that neither girl would be scared by Yurio's claws, he transformed his hand back to normal again. No point scaring someone with something they don't find scary. Soon as the girl whom he was a stranger to explained herself, Yurio turned all his attention to Angela and waited for another explanation, which he got after Aurora prompted. Another onrush of blushing was mostly ignored by him as he tutted. He couldn't really even be mad at all the people mistaking them, since it was no longer a mistake. That little fact made Yurio dread what was going to go on with Glyn and the other Aurora whenever they found out. Hell, Glyndwr probably already knew, since Yurio didn't put any particular effort into blocking out the rollercoaster of emotions that he went through up to this point. Glyn would work the rest out from there quite easily, Yurio figured.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:04 pm

Aurora closed her eyes for a second. Everything happened so fast, but she was glad it did. She had to be honest with herself- it's not like everything happened in one day. It's all started during the day she met Aurora Skye and probably everything was thanks to her and Glyndwr. She looked at Yurio and tilted her head to her side. Well, she'd never had a boyfriend so... she was a bit lost. "Hm... What now, though..?" She asked him, finding her own question slightly amusing.

Obviously, someone certainly did this for a meme

RACCOON!

Okay, okay, I'm out!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:24 pm

Yurio thought for a short while, shrugging afterwards. "I don't know...?" He said after that. He had been a dragon until a relatively short time ago. He had no idea how this worked, if he was perfectly honest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:40 pm

That's not how memes work, Luey. *drags him away through a portal*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:45 pm

ffs ._.

Thanks, Merry
Anyway!

Aurora scratched the back of her head and sighed. "Well, I don't really know what lovebirds usually do and I don't think I want to copy SkyexGlyndwr... At least, I guess?" The witch said trying to put a joke there. In the end, she just laughed nervously. "Anyywayyyys... We could always... I don't know... go to my place or something? I don't know.
Do you like tea?
" Aurora said trying to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:54 pm

"I couldn't do half the things that Glyn does casually for a long time, let alone the things I don't know about" Yurio murmured quietly, glad that Glyn is very, very good at keeping his thoughts under wraps, though quickly recovered from whatever crazy shared-memory he was seeing. "Yeah, that sounds good." He then answered her question.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:50 pm

Aurora nodded and with a grin she left the arcade. The girl came to a conclusion that they both will have to learn what it means to be a couple as, apparently, both had no idea! "I feel so... childish right now. Everything seems so sweet." Aurora thought, feeling like a completely new person. She finally realized what it means to have butterflies in a stomach. Such a pleasant feeling it was. "Hey, hm... So, have this evening just turned into a date?" Aurora asked, slightly amused by the thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 7:07 pm

"Lets pretend it was one from the beginning." Yurio said, as he realised that he could do what he wanted to do earlier, now. He came around Aurora's right side and took hold of her hand, weaving his fingers through hers. He found that now that he had done it, it didn't lose the effect it had on him when he had stopped himself earlier with her other, less warm, less fleshy hand. All of this was very exciting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 2:41 pm

Aurora found this exciting too. She started walking way slower and closer to Yurio, enjoying the moment. It was so nice. Very nice. It was something different, something special. Aurora couldn't deny that it almost seemed like a weird fate brought them together. She also realized one thing- "Hey, is that why you asked me about feeling my prosthesis?" The girl asked, blushing at the realization.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 2:59 pm

"Yes..." Yurio answered quietly, getting into an explanation. "I was trying to see what it'd feel like, but even when I was about to do it, I realised that what I felt was... Well, this." He gave Aurora's hand a squeeze, then, smiling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 8:04 pm

Aurora looked at the floor, slightly embarrassed by his explanation. However, she came to a conclusion that she would probably do the same if she were in Yurio's place. "I-I see..." The girl replied as she looked at him. "This... feeling... this is so addictive... It makes the confident Aurora disappear and the shy one come out... So weird... ' Aurora thought as she smiled at the dragon. Soon they'd find themselves on a street where Aurora's home was located. "We're almost there..." The girl thought him, slightly excited to show her first boyfriend her place. There were so many exciting things they could do together! Experience together!. She wanted everything at once, even if it was inpossible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 8:45 pm

"I know." Yurio said. He remembered from when he walked her home, when she showed him where she lived up to the door. Beyond that, however... Really, it should have dawned on him earlier, that his destination had connotations! He wasn't going to do anything of course, and he so hoped that Aurora wasn't either or he might just drop dead or so he felt when the thought crossed his mind, but he didn't want anyone else to think that he would. Even if he wasn't exactly tell anyone about any of this because it was his business after all, if they found out he'd seriously have to move to Antarctica to avoid them, there'd be no other way to escape the teasing! Tea! He was just coming along for tea!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 12:21 pm

Yes, tea was all Aurora offered! (Plus a nice chat during a beautiful evening). Sheesh, like inviting him over wasn't enough. Anyway, jokes aside, soon Aurora led Yurio into her tiny apartment which she shares with her sister. Everything inside seemed perfectly clean and every item seemed to sit where it belonged. "Welcome, traveler to the witches' lair! Just kidding." Aurora told him smiling. The rooms in the apartment were simply organized and furnished with a rather cheap furniture.It was all the Fosters could afford though. There was only one bedroom in there and the sisters shared it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 1:56 pm

"It technically is, just like Glyn's garage used to be a dragon lair." Yurio said as he looked around, fidgeting with the hems of his sleeves. He really didn't know what to do with himself now that he was here, except for waiting on Aurora to tell him where he could sit down. He noticed how neat everything seemed compared to the house Glyndwr never bothered to furnish outside of rooms that were in use, and especially compared to the room that was filled almost completely filled with boxes of junk and the aforementioned furniture waiting to be put together. Compared to that... Yurio was sort of afraid to touch anything in case he messed anything up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 7:01 pm

Aurora noticed Yurio's uneasiness, which she decided to somehow relieve- "Hmm from my experience saying "make yourself at home" doesn't do much sooo..." The girl said before took hold of Yurio's hand. Firstly, Aurora led the dragon into her kitchen. Again, a very simple design- white walls, cheap furniture. However, despite it all everything seemed quite comfy and well organized. Aurora approached a drawer, opened it and took out a small box full of different tea packs "Alrighty, what tea do you like the most?" The girl asked as she pointed inside. It almost seemed like they were collecting tea as there was a huge variety to choose from- starting from earl grey, ending on Chinese green tea.
I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 25-sma10
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 7:09 pm

Well, being led around by the hand wasn't at all embarrassing. He wondered whether blushing too much in a day had any sort of side effect... Not that he found it unpleasant, far from it. "Never had any before." Yurio admitted after looking at all of the boxes quizzically for a while. He didn't even know so many types of tea existed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 4:10 pm

"Oh... Hm... Then I'll just prepare black tea for us." Aurora replied as she turned a kettle on. She then quickly took two mugs out of a cupboard and put a teabag into each of them. Them, Aurora started preparing a tray with bowls filled with snacks: biscuits, jaffa cakes, chocolate. Once the water in the kettle started boiling, she filled the mugs with it. Aurora was doing everything as quick as she could to not waste time... There was a strange grace to her movements- it almost looked like some sort of a dance. Once she put the mugs with tea on the tray, she took it into her hands and started leading Yurio towards the living room. "Just follow me." The witch told him as she winked at him. The living room was also small. There was a wooden table in the middle of it. Around the table, there were a blue sofa and 2 wooden chairs. Surprisingly there was no TV in the room. Instead, there were a few bookshelves on the walls. Aurora put the tray on the table and looked at Yurio with a smile, "Now I can say that our tea is ready!" The girl said smiling. "Let's sit down." She added, before sitting down on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 4:45 pm

Yurio stood out of the way and watched Aurora do her thing, fidgeting as he had been meanwhile. Watching was all he could do, obviously. He was a little surprised when she brought out all of the snacks, not really expecting anything more than tea and talking, but not unpleasantly so. He continued to look around when following her to the living room. He sat down next to Aurora, though with a little distance between himself and her. He really wasn't sure how close he could sit without it seeming weird, so he went the safe route. "Your place is pretty nice." He commented. "Mine and Glyndwr's house seems really empty in comparison."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:17 pm

Aurora giggled at the comment. "Thanks. Angela and I try to make it look as cosy as possible. After all, we live here." She explained. The girl easily noticed that Yurio purposely decided to keep some distance between them. She didn't mind though as she assumed that he would just feel uncomfortable if he was sitting any closer. Well, it's not like she was used to the situation either. Perhaps some distance was a good thing? "Hey, actually, I've been wondering, are you and Glyndwr students at the academy?" The girl suddenly asked, trying to satisfy her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:42 pm

"He used to be. He completed his studies without a weapon, only ever filling in for Death Scythes without Meisters. Now he mostly does private swordfighting lessons and goes on the occasional mission. They hadn't needed him for a while though. I didn't become human in time to study, but Glyn and I share knowledge, so it's no skin off my back." He explained, taking the mug closer to himself, wrapping his hands around it as if it wasn't even slightly hot, then taking a long sip in the same fashion. "It's good..." He said quietly to himself, then, looking down at the liquid in the vessel between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next