Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:12 pm

"No, I've eaten very little of any food." Yurio said, after calming himself down. Seems like he was safe from any misinterpretations! "Lead the way, then?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:42 pm

"Sure!" Aurora said enthusiastically. Luckily they were on the right way to get there and it wasn't that far. "So, what do you usually do when you're bored, Yurio?" The girl asked. Well, he must do something, right? It's not like he can just sit in one place doing nothing, right?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:45 pm

"I'm used to sleeping when I'm not doing much, but that doesn't work too well when I'm human." Yurio said. "I have my phone, and we have a TV, so I have entertainment."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:16 am

"I see." Aurora replied with a nod. Soon they arrived at their destination. It was a rather traditional looking Greek restaurant- the walls were white, a roof was blue as well as every door and window frame. There was even a greek flag hanging next to the main entrance. One fact should be noted- Aurora lost her arm during her mission in Greece. Wouldn't visiting a Greek restaurant bring back some bad memories? The answer is- yes. However, Aurora did that on purpose to fight what's left of her trauma from the events in that country. She believed that Yurio's presence would help a bit. "I'm trying to remember why Greek people like white and blue so much..." The girl commented with her arms folded on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:29 am

"Don't ask me." Yurio said with a shrug, while looking around the place. It wasn't an unpleasant colour combination, at the very least. "Probably just their culture." Yurio finally surmised.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:42 am

"I mean, it is their culture. I'm just trying to remember what..." Aurora spoke and made a pause to focus. Unfortunately, she couldn't remember. "...Nevermind. Let's just go inside." The girl said with a sigh, before approaching the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:46 am

Yurio followed right behind, curiously looking around the inside, too. He liked being inside places, now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 12:03 pm

It probably wasn't surprising to see that the restaurant on the inside was blue and white too. There were photos of greek buildings, cities on the walls and mountains located directly by a sea. Aurora noticed that the owner of the restaurant can be a fan of old Greek movies as she noticed pictures that represented scenes from "Zorba the Greek" There weren't many customers inside, probably because of the time, but from what the witch noticed, the food looked delicious. "It seems like we've chosen a perfect time to come here!" Aurora commented with a grin. After a short moment of looking around, she found a nice table for two people located right next to a window. "Let's take a seat!" The witch told him before approaching the table.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:13 pm

"Yep." Yurio agreed, not because he minded if there were a lot of people, but because the service would be faster if they weren't. Quicker food was better food, in his opinion. He sat down at the table that Aurora picked. "Anything you'd recommend?" He asked, before even getting to the menu.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:55 pm

Aurora sat on the opposite side of the table and opened the menu. "Hm... From what I've noticed they have quite big portions... Let's see." Said the girl before she started reading the menu. "Can I assume that we both like meat? Okay... So... Souvlaki with french fries should be delicious... They're grilled... Hm... and it comes with salads and tzatziki" Aurora said. It seemed like she knew what she's talking about. It is because she'd been once to a Greek restaurant with her sister and parents.

Some ref pictures:
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:01 pm

"I... Don't know what those are," Yurio said, looking through the menu himself, too, trying to figure out what it really meant; Glyn had never been to a Greek restaurant, so he didn't even have any shared knowledge to try and use. "But, I'll take your word for it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 5:33 pm

"In short- souvlaki are just meat and vegetables grilled on a skewer served with grilled bread.Tatziki... well... basically, it's a...hm... a sauce." Aurora explained slowly, trying to find correct words. "They also have grilled steaks, if you want..." She added after taking another short look into the menu.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 5:39 pm

"It's okay, the first thing sounds nice." Yurio said with a nod and a smile, putting the menu down, having made up his mind to go for the recommendation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 6:44 pm

Soon a waitress approached them to take their orders. It went quickly and smoothly. They ordered what they wanted to eat, plus drinks. "Hey, uh, have I ever asked you how you got turned into a human?" Aurora suddenly asked Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:05 pm

Yurio thought back for a moment as he leaned against the wall to his side and idly nibbled at a morsel of food from one of the skewers, which he held in his hand. "Funny story, that. And by funny, I mean not funny at all, but strange. I don't mind telling you, but I wouldn't go asking Glyn or Aurora. Glyn will probably change the subject, and I don't know how Aurora would react." Yurio warned, though didn't seem like he was going to stop. 

He cleared his throat for dramatic effect and continued. "One day, I felt I wasn't getting a lot of attention. Glyn and Aurora had been spending a lot of time together, where I couldn't actually be, too. So, I went and left. I flew over the desert for a while, tryna' find somethin' to do, or at least eat. What I actually found was Aurora's mother. After a while of me not being around, Glyn and Aurora got a little worried, so they went off to search. Turns out Aurora's mother was there for Aurora, and could tell that I knew her, so kept me locked down with magic; turns out that Neoma, that was her name, was a very powerful kind of witch. Well, the reunion wasn't exactly touching, because Neoma was there to kill Aurora, not anything parentlike. Glyndwr took exception to that, and got in a fight. I'm going to abbreviate here, because the rest is kind of a blur. Glyndwr got buried under a massive amount of sand caused by Neoma's magic, then exploded up out of it causing a massive glass crater, then actually slammed Neoma into the ground, burning her body to a crisp in the process because he was actually burning hot enough to melt fucking sand. 

That magical release also bounced off of me, because it happened when he and I resonated, and I turned into this form you see right here while I was catching Aurora, who was falling. I can't remember why. Apparently witch experiments weren't meant to link two living things together but make a fake magic-user. That's what we think anyway. They kinda succeeded."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:43 pm

Aurora closed her eyes for a moment to process the story Yurio'd shared with her. She tried to analyze it from every possible side-starting from emotional ending on rational. It seemed like Skye went through a very traumatic experience and Foster knew from her own experience how painful mental traumas are. Aurora made a mental note to never mention Neoma when Skye or Glyndwr are around. On the other hand, she looked at the story from Glyndwr's perspective and realized something- that's what happens when your best friend gets into a romantic relationship with someone. You spend less time together! Aurora understood well how everything went. However, on another hand- she still couldn't understand what kind of magic managed to give Yurio a human form.    Even though she was a witch herself, she felt more human than most witches probably do, but despite that, she had a quite detailed knowledge about magic and fellow witches. Perhaps she should ask ms. Coon? When Aurora opened her eyes, she looked into Yurio's "If that was their true intention then they succeeded... A bit late, but still." She said, before taking a bunch of french fries into her fingers and eating them. "I can't even imagine how painful it'd be for me to witness my mother's death... Well, I mean, my mom is a good person, so it's a different story, but still..." She made a pause to think a bit more. "Hmm, at least thanks to that... situation... you can sit with me here and enjoy delicious Greek food!" After that sentence, a smile appeared on Aurora's face. It was an optimistic conclusion in her opinion. The girl applied tzatziki on her meat using a knife and finally decided to taste it. She was using a knife and a fork to cut pieces of meat off, which seemed and looked weird, but at least it worked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:57 pm

"I think she has the soul locked away so she can give it to her weapon when the time comes." Yurio said, scratching at his head and then shrugging. "She might be over it." He finally concluded. When it came to being able to sit inside and eat food with Aurora... He couldn't help but getting a little flustered at seeing her smile like that! Thinking of the possible reason why just compounded the problem. He sat himself back up and looked at little else but his food until he was sure that he wasn't even slightly red anymore, which took a moment or two. "Yeah, I'm glad." He said a little late, with a smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 4:39 pm

Aurora sure was enjoying the food! She ate a quarter of her meal quite quickly. For someone who knew Aurora well it wouldn't be much of a surprise- she considered herself to be a "fast eater". She started wondering what they could do after their lunch. Perhaps a walk? No, they'd already done that. She wasn't even sure how much free time Yurio had! Her train of thoughts suddenly got interrupted by a waiter who'd approached their table. To Aurora's surprise, it was actually her sister! Why didn't Angela tell her she found a new job?!
"Hello, there! I hope you're enjoying your little date here! Want me to get something special for you?" The red-haired witch asked.
Aurora's face turned from pale to red. Her blush and the feeling of embarrassment were so strong, her hair started blushing too! Soon it turned blonde mixed with dark pink. The older witch was speechless.
Angela soon realized her mistake, which forced a blush onto her face too. "Oh, shit... He's not your..." She looked at Yurio and then back at her sister and then once again at Yurio. "Uhhh.... GOTTAGOFAST!" With those words, she quickly disappeared from their sight.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 5:39 pm

Yurio was mostly only watching the little exchange between sisters, if only for the reason that he was speechless too. His face took on a shade that he knew he couldn't hide; not that he really had the presence of mind to do so either way, stuck between looking at where the younger Foster sister had ran off to and the elder sister's equally red face. It took him a short while to figure out how to think and then speak again. "Why does everyone..?" He began, but the red came back in full force when he thought too hard about it again. Once again, he couldn't hide this much, no way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 5:52 pm

Aurora was speechless, it was like her entire body turned off for a second, turning into a red statue. Her hair turned completely pink out of embarrassment. Blinking was the only sign that she was alive. A moment after her sister ran away, she started calming down a bit. Looking at Yurio caused her heart to start beating a bit faster and her blush to grow bigger. Aurora looked away, trying to clear her thoughts. It took one more moment before she regained the ability to speak "I-I-I-I...I don't k-know..." Aurora replied, stuttering heavily, almost mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 6:18 pm

"Mhm..." Yurio agreed quietly before going back to eating his food, slower than before to try and compose himself a little, and to figure out why he was even so affected by these misunderstandings. Maybe he just hasn't been half-human long enough to keep the fact that he was with an attractive girl? He looked down and away, to keep the resurgence of the show of his embarrassment under wraps a little harder to see, as he realised what he was actually thinking without even meaning to! It was getting awkward again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:22 pm

Aurora slowed down with eating too and her mind got filled with various thoughts. Luckily, soon her hair turned blonde again, which also helped her calm down a bit more. "I can't believe Angela was stupid enough to think I'm with him... I mean... If I had a boyfriend I'd tell her, damn it!" Aurora thought, staring at her plate. For a second she looked at Yurio before looking through a window. "I mean... he's not ugly... not at all... he's quite handsome actually... wait what?!" A blush appeared on her cheeks once again. To distract herself she decided to just focus on her meal... which she was about to finish.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:40 pm

Instead of getting lost in his strange, unusual thoughts, Yurio tried to focus on just finishing his meal rather than idly picking at it slowly. As such, he finished eating rather quickly. He produced the money for his half of the meal and set it on the table. "So, what now?" He asked, daring to look at Aurora, and somehow not managing too badly. Still worse than before Aurora's sister came along and threw an awkward brick at the mood.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 10:09 am

Before Aurora could reply, she saw her sister with the corner of her eye. "Angela, come." She hailed her. The red-haired witch approached their table with a huge blush on her cheeks. "I'm... I'm sorry sis..." She said meekly. Aurora just shook her head. "Nah, we just want a bill." She said.
Angela nodded and quickly ran over to a counter and returned with their bill. Soon after that she collected the money and once again disappeared from their sight.
"Hm... I'm not sure..." The girl replied, as she looked at Yurio. A blush once again returned to her cheeks, but she decided to not look away. The more she was looking the more awkward and embarrassed she was feeling.  "I-It depends on how much time do you have... but hm... we could... I don't know... " Aurora said, stuttering like crazy. She closed her eyes and thought- "I don't want to bore him... what can we do? A-And... what's wrong with me? Where's my confidence?" With a sigh, she opened her eyes. "I guess we can continue our walk for now and... maybe we'll have more ideas then?" Aurora suggested, smiling a bit. The blush wouldn't leave her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 11:39 am

"I do have all day..." Yurio said to agree with just going off and walking some more. He wondered if that would help them calm down some, because currently they were both a mess and really wouldn't be able to hold a conversation or anything. Even after he tried to act like everything was fine by looking at the person he was talking to before, he ended up looking away when she looked at him herself. He felt like a right idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next