Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 4:32 pm

"You're really good at that, aren't you?" Yurio asked, rather than stating. He didn't have anything else to compare it to other than his own performance, which he knew was less than par compared to anyone. He waited for her to go off to another game; he was completely in the dark, here.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 5:06 pm

"Well... It's just years of experience... I mean, as a meister I just prefer wielding guns." Aurora said as she looked at Yurio with a shrug. "Hm... What next..." She said quietly, trying to find something interesting to play. She noticed a DDR machine. "Hmmm, what about this thing? I've never played with one." The girl suggested
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 5:13 pm

Yurio looked at the machine with curiosity, trying to think back to some of Glyn's shared memories to see what it was about. Apparently, Yurio was very lucky that Aurora wasn't wearing a skirt; he would be fearing for his life or sanity otherwise. "Sure, lets give it a go." Yurio said, thinking that, maybe, he wouldn't be too terrible at it since it was mostly coordination that was needed here. That was something he wasn't too bad at, even with the new body.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 5:39 pm

Aurora approached the machine. She'd never been a good dancer. Really, she was terrible. Despite her meister training, she would never get any better. "Let's try..." Aurora said as she put a few coins into it. Once she found herself on a spot for player one, she looked at Yurio. "I have a feeling, this will not end well for me." Aurora told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 7:14 pm

"We'll look like idiots together." Yurio said with a smile, getting onto the space next to her. He hoped that he could do better than before, but really wasn't counting on it. Even if he knew how to play, without the muscle memory or just being good at games he had no expectations. All he knew for sure is that he was going to give it his all! Probably.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 7:29 pm

"U-uhm, fine. Let's look like idiots together!" Aurora replied, giggling. She took a deep breath before they started the game. At first, it was quite easy and slow, so Aurora didn't have a problem with "dancing" to the music (aka stepping on the right panels). However, soon everything would change for the worse!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 7:41 pm

Unlike last time, Yurio wasn't being ever so slightly creepy by staring at Aurora, instead focusing on the screen in front of him. So far so good, he thought, until things started getting faster; he wasn't hitting all of the arrows mostly due to the disparity between how they were on the floor and the screen rather than being too slow or inaccurate. Still, things weren't terribly if he just kept his eyes ahead, processing little else but the screen and a little of the music.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 7:47 pm

Aurora was barely able to hit the arrows. She was missing many of them. "This is difficult!" The girl thought, looking from the screen to the arrows on the floor and from the floor to the screen. "Instead of "dancing" I probably look like an idiot who's trying to step on the right arrow!" Aurora thought, embarrassed by her inability to be fast enough. Despite that, she was having fun! "It wouldn't be as fun if I were here alone..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 8:02 pm

At a certain point, Yurio's score ended up increasing in a much slower fashion than it had before since he was hitting less of the arrows. Still, he was enjoying himself and that much was evident by his smiling and the fact that he wasn't only the buttons but trying to do the dancing part, too. Silly or not, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 8:17 pm

Aurora glanced at Yurio and immediately after that, she blushed a bit. He was enjoying it! The girl then glanced at his score- he was definitely doing better than her! Aurora was trying harder to at least start gaining more points- the more she tried the more she was failing and the more she was blushing. However, she was really having fun!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 8:49 pm

After the song ended, the first thing Yurio did was to compare his score against Aurora's, his grin wider than before when he saw that his was better. "Is my score good?" He asked, though didn't wait for an answer; it was fun and that's pretty much all that he cared about. "I thought I'd do terribly." He said then, with a laugh. It really didn't seem like all that even made him breathe much faster than before, much less do anything to make him tired.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:01 am

Aurora was trying to catch a breath, but once she did, she looked at the scores and laughed. "Yeah, you did great!
I'm a terrible dancer, though.
" She told him, grinning. The girl looked at Yurio and folded her arms over her chest. "Alright, now it's your way to choose!" She told him, winking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:15 am

"Huuuuh?" Yurio made the drawn out sound  at Aurora's request. "I really don't know what most of these do! You pick, you pick!" He repeated twice while pointing behind himself, while looking almost panicked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:06 pm

"Alright theeen... What about a basketball arcade?" Aurora suggested pointing at the row of machines. She hoped Yurio would choose something. No matter what that thing was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:10 pm

"Sure!" Yurio said, his tone doing the expected 180 from panicked back to happy. He went off to the machines which Aurora pointed out. It was obvious, he was happy to play just about anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:13 pm

"Alright... If you don't know how to play, let me explain... You take a ball and throw it into that basket. Simple, right?" Aurora explained taking a machine right next to him. "We can compete on this one too. Our score is being counted. Ready when you are." The witch added
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:28 pm

"Okaaaay." He gave his drawn out affirmation, throwing the ball as soon as it seemed like the machine was ready, too. Of course, having never throw a ball before, it was obvious where it went; not in the hoop.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:45 pm

Aurora wasn't a good basketball player either and she couldn't hit in her first four attempts. Luckily her fifth attempt went good and she hit the target, finally scoring a point. Aurora grinned, trying to hit one more time. However, she missed. "I've never liked basketball that much anyway." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:50 pm

Yurio, on the other hand, really couldn't hit at all. A few times it bounced off of the hoop or almost got it, but at the end of the whole thing, a big fat 0 was all he had. "I don't think we should go pro." He said afterwards.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 5:07 pm

Aurora nodded, in agreement. At least they were both terrible at this game! "Yeah, I guess we should find something different to do." The witch commented.

Meanwhileeee....
Angela had finished her shift at the restaurant. She couldn't stop thinking about her sister and the guy she was with. Was it Yurio? The guy she saw the other day with her sister? "Damn, I was sure they're a couple! They really look great together..." The red-haired witch commented. In the end, she decided she must distract herself somehow... That's why she went to the arcade to play some games (luckily she got nice tips that day, so she could easily afford at least an hour of fun!). So Angela finally entered the arcade and she saw... well... her sister... playing games with that guy. A blush appeared on the red-haired girl's face. "At...At least Aurora looks happy for once..." Angela thought. Then, however, she noticed something...

Aurora looked at Yurio, grinning happily. There was this glow in her eye. Noone would notice it. Noone but Angela. The way Aurora looked at Yurio. Perhaps the fennec witch didn't know about it yet, but Angela was sure- Aurora had developed a crush on Yurio. Wanted to hide somewhere to watch the two from the distance. Luckily Aurora didn't notice her. "I want to make sure...
I want to make sure...
" She thought as she hid behind a random machine.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 5:31 pm

Yurio looked at Aurora expectantly, waiting on her to pick another machine to move to. That is, up until he spotted a claw grabber. You could say that it grabbed his attention (I'll see myself out). Rather than wait for Aurora to pick as he had been doing so far, he wordlessly moved over to the claw machine and put in a coin and started to move the joystick. He figured it all out pretty quickly when he pressed the button too. Two more tries, he figured, when the number on the front of the machine turned from a 3 to a 2. Okay then! The second time he let the claw fall, it sort of picked up a small teddy bear, flipping it over. The third, which he took a while aiming from each side, ended up grabbing it. When it was lifted up and then dropped into the hole within the machine, Yurio was all sorts of happy. His first go! Still... He didn't need a teddy bear.

"Hey, Aurora." He said, holding the bear out towards her. His blushing and looking away sideways made it quite clear how embarrassing it was, but the way he was trying to look out of the corner of his eye, with a hopeful expression really screamed 'I hope she likes it.'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 5:59 pm

A huge grin appeared on Angela's face. "Ha! I'm proud of this guy!" She thought, folding her arms over her chest. It was a satisfying sight and she knew, she knew that Aurora is going to love that gift.

Obviously, who knew Aurora better than her own sister? The fennec witch was very surprised by the gift, but the happiness on her face gave it all. The girl gently took the teddy bear and looked at it before hugging it. The whole thing looked so cute and innocent Angela got a bit jealous of her sister's happiness.
"Th-Thank you..." Aurora whispered with a huge blush on her cheeks. Yeah, she loved the gift.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 6:10 pm

Yurio had what could only be described as a very happy, very wide grin, with a very red face that he just didn't really care about. Still, when she thanked him, he really got quite jealous of that bear. He wanted to give her a hug! Why was this so difficult!? He couldn't do that, she'd probably get mad, and he wanted that least of all!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:13 pm

Aurora seemed to be reading his mind because soon after such thoughts appeared in Yurio's head, she approached him. The blush was present on her face. Her heart was beating very fast and she hoped Yurio would not get mad for what she was about to do. "I... hope you'll not mind..." Aurora said quietly, before stepping forwards and wrapping her arms around Yurio's torso, trapping him in a tight hug.

Angela was watching the scene, proud of her sister and proud of Yurio. "Yeah... They'll be a very cute couple... I might even help them a bit..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:31 pm

The last thing that Yurio expected to come from the little gift. The last thing he expected when he thought about how much he wanted to give her a hug. Really, this was all sorts of good, in his book. He froze for a moment when Aurora hugged him but when he recovered he wrapped his arms around her too, very slowly and very gently. Even if it was meant to be the sort of hug you give someone as a thanks, whatever. If it was awkward how he tried to stay like that for as long as possible, who cares. He couldn't help but try to draw it out as much as he could, because her being so close, so warm... He swore he could almost feel her heartbeat. He was almost certain that she would be able to feel his, too. He so hoped that it meant something, but for now, he'd stay there until she wanted to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next