Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 11:57 am

Aurora nodded. "O-Okay... I see." The girl said quietly, before standing up. "Let's go, then." Aurora added, then walked over to the exit. She couldn't stop thinking about her sister's words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 12:12 pm

Yurio followed just behind Aurora for the time being, however strange that seemed, thinking that it might be easier to talk to her back rather than face to face. Strange how it would be difficult when they could talk just fine before Aurora's sister opened her mouth. "Hey... Do you mind if I ask a question about your arm?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 12:24 pm

Aurora immediately turned towards Yurio once he asked his question. It seemed a bit sudden, but her own curiosity made her really interested what the question might be. "Sure, what is it?" The girl replied, trying to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 12:29 pm

That made that more difficult... Yurio was taken aback a little by her suddenly facing towards him, but it didn't make too much of a difference. "Uh... Can you feel with the arm? Like, if you touch something?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 12:37 pm

Aurora looked at her prosthetic arm and sighed, as she clenched her mechanical fingers into a fist. After a short moment, she looked back at Yurio and shook her head. "No, I can't. This arm is... well, it's quite advanced. It's close to being as precise as a normal arm but, you know, it's still a machine, which means that a connection between my body and this thing is far from perfect. From what I know, it's currently impossible to create a mechanical arm that would also... feel... like a normal arm." She answered, trying to give him as many details as possible. However, what was the point of the question? "Uhm... Why do you ask?" She asked after a while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 12:42 pm

"Just curious. Maybe you could find some magic user to give it feeling someday?" Yurio said with a smile, shrugging. He didn't know what magic could and couldn't do, but that seemed manageable. Anyway, saying he was curious wasn't a lie, but it wasn't what he was thinking. He had a pretty good idea of what Glyn felt like with his own Aurora, and he was going to test a hypothesis he had, and hopefully do it completely unnoticed. It'd be trouble if he wasn't, he thought.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 1:00 pm

Aurora rubbed her chin and closed her eyes to think. It certainly seemed like a good idea. However making it true would require a lot of work. "Well...In theory it would be possible. However, that'd require a lot of magical energy." She told him, as she opened her eyes and looked at him. "Also, in theory, growing a new arm would be possible too, but that'd require a metric shit ton of magical energy." The witch added. What she didn't tell him was that she actually had an idea on how that could work.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 1:27 pm

"That sounds difficult." Yurio said, even though he really didn't have any idea about using magic. Nothing above his fire breathing was really possible for him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 5:19 pm

"Not really... It just requires a lot of people." Aurora told him with a shrug. "I know it'll remain as a dream of mine anyway... I've kinda got used to living with this arm so I guess it's not such a big deal." She added after a moment. "Soo... Is there anything you'd like to do? I'm still trying to figure out a plan for us for this evening." Aurora finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 6:39 pm

"I see." Yurio simply said. Things seemed to be getting less awkward again, maybe due to a conversation about something concrete. Thinking of something to do was difficult, though he did think of something. "How about an arcade? I've never been and Glyn always found them fun." Yurio suggested, also thinking that there would be some idle walking on the way; he needed a moment where she wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 8:21 pm

"Sure! Sounds like fun!" The witch replied enthusiastically. Aurora's always been a fan of games. Any games. However, being poor surely limited possibilities to play. Luckily, thanks to her and Angela's hard work in part-time jobs they were able to start saving some money. "Hmmm... so... I wonder where's the closest we can find... Any ideas?" The girl finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 8:36 pm

"It's in this general direction, I think." Yurio said. While they were walking, Yurio decided to see, with what he thought up, whether he really was what he thought he was or whether it really was all just because of Angela that his thinking was taking strange turns. Light as anything, he reached slowly to his side, his right side; ever so gently he tried to touch the mechanical hand which, as far as he was concerned, was like any other part of Aurora. He gave up before he could, though, since the beating of his heart and the same strange feelings were enough of a confirmation They weren't even the anxious feeling you get when you do something on the down low. It kind of made him unable to deny it.

Apparently, all the people teasing them... Well, they were at least half right.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 9:01 pm

Aurora was completely unaware of what Yurio was trying to do, which was obviously very convenient for the dragon. She got lost in her own thoughts, which in some way were similar to Yurio's. However, while Yurio found a way to check whether some of his thoughts have any sense, Aurora was unable to, or, at least had no idea how... "What to do... I feel so weird now... Just looking at him causes IT." She thought. "Usually Angela is right with her assumptions... What if there was at least some sense in her wrong assumption?" All this thinking caused her cheeks to turn pink. "Do I really...? This is so cliché!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 9:21 pm

Until the two reached the arcade, Yurio didn't say a word. He kept thinking, and trying to think of alternate reasons why he'd have felt the way he did. No reason came up that actually made any more sense than the original. Whatever, if he could just act like nothing was up then nothing would change and he'd ruin nothing by trying to make something work. He, of course, assumed nothing would.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 9:20 am

Once they reached the arcade, Aurora's eyes lit up with excitement. "Alright, then! Let's look around! I'm in the mood to play some shooter game." The girl said, quite loudly, not hiding her urge to kill more than a few virtual bad guys. Despite her enthusiastic attitude, her strange thoughts wouldn't leave her. Each glance at Yurio would cause her to feel slightly weird, in a good way, at least in Aurora's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 9:36 am

"Okay!" Yurio said with just as much excitement, following behind Aurora as he looked around at all the games. First off, he'd never been to an arcade, and when it came to games a supersized chessboard is all he could manage when huge and without any thumbs. Mobile games was all he had now. He was fine with playing anything; and he thought that it would help distract him from Aurora's presence somewhat.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 10:02 am

Aurora quickly found what she was looking for- a machine with two plastic pistols as controllers. "Haha, so they have this thing after all!" She commented as she picked up a plastic gun from a stand. It was a simple looking toy equipped with a laser that would allow the game to read hand movement to determine where the player is aiming. "The best thing is that there's a coop mode. We can play together if you want." She told him.

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 3350-t10
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 10:12 am

"Sure." Yurio said while popping a few coins through the slots on the front of the machine. He picked up the gun afterwards, waiting on Aurora to start the game rather than doing it himself. Beyond putting coins in, he really didn't know how it would work.

OOC: Bitch, you think I don't know what Time Crisis is? :P
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 2:34 pm

Aurora quickly picked up the gun and grinned. Years of wielding guns would finally be used for something fun for once. "3." The girl started counting. She aimed her gun at the middle of the screen. "2. Get ready." Aurora got into a firing stance. "1. Go!" She started the game. When first enemies appeared on the map, Aurora quickly eliminated them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 2:56 pm

Yurio did sort of get ready. He pointed the gun at the screen and waited, but even tough he did see the enemies, and tried to shoot the enemies, he missed the enemies; those enemies got taken down by Aurora, then. He started laughing, a little. "I missed them all!" He said after that, looking at Aurora while pointing at the screen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 3:09 pm

"You just need some practice! Alright. Let's try a different strategy. Take everyone who's on your side." Aurora told him, still grinning. She seemed very happy to be able to play a game with him. "So much fun..." The girl whispered to herself as she started shooting the next wave of enemies, focusing on the ones that were on the left side.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 3:15 pm

Yurio tried, he really did. He got one or two guys before he himself was shot down. Not only did he not know what he was doing, but he wasn't good at it either way. His laughing still didn't stop, though. Apparently, he found his complete failure endlessly amusing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 3:37 pm

When Yurio got shot Aurora went serious. She started shooting the targets with greater precision. "I'll avenge you!" The witch said, grinning. It was so much fun for her and getting into a role and acting like a badass hero with a gun made everything, even more, fun in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 3:46 pm

"My sacrifice will not be in vain." Yurio said while watching Aurora take care of the rest of the enemies, though less on the screen and more her. It wasn't that weird in this situation, he thought, even if it made less sense than otherwise; and she was distracted, too. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2017, 4:25 pm

Aurora alone was managing to get through levels quite easily. Using cover mixed with her good aim made everything look easy. In reality, Aurora was barely managing to not get shot. The game was getting more and more difficult. She finally reached one of the bosses. That's when she made a mistake and got shot. The witch put the gun away and sighed. "Game over... We lost." She told him. Aurora was smiling despite that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next