Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:47 pm

"I will." Yurio said, keeping his focus on not ruining the pancakes. "That sounds good. I think. Jam is good, I know that much." Yurio said then.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:19 pm

"It's sweet. Strawbery jam is the best! Especially when it's homemade." Aurora told Yurio, before licking her lips. Apparently, Aurora loves sweet things. "You're doing good. Next time we'll try making spaghetti!" She said trying to make plans for their next date.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:26 pm

"I know. I've never had homemade jam, though. Glyn doesn't make jam, and Aurora wouldn't share if she did. Is that homemade?" He asked, still keeping his attention on the pan.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:31 pm

"Yes, indeed!" Aurora said, clearly proud of herself. "My grandma taught me how to make homemade jam when I was ten years old. Since then I've been making jam for my parents and my sister." A wide grin appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:39 pm

"Oooh." Yurio was looking forward to the pancakes even more now that that was what they were going to go with.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:55 pm

Aurora prepared two more plates and cutlery for them, which she then took to the living room. When she returned to the kitchen and waited for Yurio to finish their delicious pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:57 pm

Yurio was just finishing frying the last of the batter, leaving a smaller pancake atop the pile on the plate once he was done. "Those don't look too bad..." He mumbled, looking over it now that he was done.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:10 pm

Aurora took a look at the pile of pancakes Yurio'd finished frying. She smiled and raised her thumb up. "They look great!" The witch complimented him. "Great timing, I was getting really hungry!" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:16 pm

"I'm hungry too." Yurio said, taking the plate and moving it to the living room where she took the plates.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:33 pm

Once they walked into the living room, Aurora sat on a couch and filled their glasses with juice again. She had to admit, it was a great birthday. No loud parties, no presents and most importantly, no alcohol! Aurora was about to say something when someone unexpected walked into the apartment.
"I'm home!" Angela shouted.
"Ah, ye, welcome back, sis!" Aurora shouted back. As long as Angela wasn't planning to ruin their date, everything Aurora was okay with her being around. The younger witch entered the living room with a grin on her face. She was definitely holding something behind her back. When she saw Yurio though, she looked at Aurora and winked at her and without a word, she walked into the bedroom.
"I guess she won't be interrupting us." The witch commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:56 pm

"Seemed to me like she had a gift for you." Yurio said, putting a few of the pancakes onto his plate, trying them without anything on first of all. Same deal as the tea, really. "Not bad." He concluded.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:09 pm

Aurora put two pancakes on her plate and just covered them with jam, using a teaspoon. She then rolled them. The girl quickly ate one and nodded. "Try it with my jam now." Aurora suggested. Then she looked towards the door to their bedroom. "So she remembered after all... It's so kind of her. I'll talk with her later." Aurora said, clearly happy that her sister remembered about her birthday.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:16 pm

Yurio did as suggested, copying her in rolling it up once he generously covered it. Really, there was a bite and then the rest of it was gone. "I don't think you'll have much jam left by the end of this meal..." He said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:32 pm

Aurora grinned widely at the statement. She really seemed proud of herself! "You're right! I'll have to make more!" She told him as the second pancake just disappeared from her plate. Aurora put two more on her plate and they too disappeared fairly quickly. "I'm glad you like it!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:41 pm

Yurio found himself putting a few pancakes on his plate at a time, taking a rather large dollop of the jam and smearing it across them, then rolling each one up as he ate them. "It's delicious."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:46 pm

Aurora hummed happily. "Have we found a candidate for your favorite food, hm~?" She asked, slightly excited. The girl took a few sips of her juice and once again looked towards the bedroom. Aurora started wondering what was that thing she was hiding behind her back. She assumed it was a birthday gift if so then what was inside? Also, she remembered about the request for Yurio. Aurora decided what she was going to use it for, but she was just waiting for the right moment!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:51 pm

Yurio took his juice from the table and sat back, sipping at it. "So far." He said, smiling at her. "Pancakes with your homemade jam. I feel as if it'd take a lot to beat that, while I also think that you could do it easily with another dish."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:19 pm

"I don't know, maybe. As long as we're cooking together, I'm sure everything will be delicious." Aurora said, feeling that he might be overrating her cooking skills a bit. On the other hand, she was delighted to hear Yurio liked her jam. A blush appeared on her cheeks. "Oh yeah, remember, spaghetti is next! Spaghetti is more difficult than pancakes!" She told him after a while
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:30 pm

"I'm sure I'll be fine if you're teaching me." Yurio said, shooting her another smile. Really, he held her in high regard, clearly. Maybe he was just assuming she was as perfect as he thought she was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:02 pm

Aurora was just getting a bit embarrassed by how nice Yurio was towards her. A blush was present on her cheeks and it grew bigger with time. She wasn't as great as Yurio thought she was, at least in her own opinion. However, still, she enjoyed how nice Yurio was towards her. "He's so great... I'm starting to think I don't deserve to be with such a nice person..." Aurora thought as she started playing with her hair. "Well, teaching you is fun!" She admitted, winking at him. The witch ate one more pancake and finished her juice. The time to use her request was slowly coming!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:08 pm

"Learning from you is fun, too." He said, giving her a quick sideways hug after putting his empty glass down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:25 pm

Aurora hugged him back, closing her eyes. The hugs were so nice, so warm! The witch purred like a cat, which was a sign she was enjoying the hug. A moment later Aurora stood up and looked at Yurio smiling and blushing at the same time. She seemed sheepish. "Y-Yurio? C-can I... use my request?" Aurora asked him, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:31 pm

Yurio seemed surprised, assuming that she had somehow forgotten about it. Not that he minded, he said he'd do a thing, so he will do a thing. "Sure. What is it?" He asked her, curious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:43 pm

"W-Well... It's not like I'm forcing you to, also it's not like I'm telling you to do that now... also my request is not really a request... but... How to put it?" Aurora made a slight pause as she turned her head away for a second. "I'm probably just being weird and awkward again! This is so cliche!" She thought. Her face turned red and her hair turned pink. "W-Well...I'd like you to... t-t-take my first kiss..." Aurora told him quietly, almost mumbling. She then immediately looked him in the eyes, ashamed of her own words. "O-Of course it doesn't have to be now but! When you're ready!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:55 pm

Yurio looked at her blinking for a while, turning more red by the second as he processed what she wanted him to do. Sure, it was natural to kiss your girlfriend, and if it's your first, it'd likely be your first kiss, but she asked like that... He slapped either side of his face to snap himself back to reality, standing himself up and standing in front of her. "S-Sure..." He said, stuttering, looking to the side. He put his hands on her shoulders. "R..." He swallowed. Their combined nervousness would likely be palpable to any outside observer. "Ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next