Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:07 pm

Indignant chirping followed, not that he could understand it. Even with the tone of it, she could have been talking about the weather, for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:17 pm

"You know I can't understand that." Glyndwr said, shaking his head. He figured it was her being too nice to chew him out directly. Oh well. He deserved it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:18 pm

She let out a sort of huff, settling in place while she waited for them to reach his house.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:22 pm

It wasn't too long until he backtracked the way he took to get to where they ended up, through the market district and then to his house without all the distractions. He got them both inside before he waited for her to transform.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:32 pm

Hardly was the door closed before she was back to her human self, smiling at him despite her earlier pretendings that she was irritated. Whatever, she'd find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:33 pm

"My something was just to tease you. What do you want to do?" He asked as soon as the two could easily converse again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:44 pm

She shrugged, seeming clueless. Spinning in a circle, she looked around without lowering her arms. It didn't help; she didn't see anything particularly useful.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:47 pm

"Would you like to play a card game? Blackjack, maybe? That's something we can play with two people." Glyndwr said, just as a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:50 pm

"Blackjack works," she said, mildly entertaining the idea that stakes might become attached to the endeavor. "Where are your cards?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:53 pm

Glyndwr went down the corridor and into the room which, by now, had a sign saying that it was a mess and to go in at your own risk of a collapse of unfinished furniture. Still, he was a pro at navigating the room and somehow knowing what was inside, quickly emerging with a pack of unopened cards of a decent quality.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:55 pm

She grinned, bouncing in place where she had taken residence on the couch. She already looked to be at home, outer shirt discarded, shoes tucked away and feet folded underneath her, dress skirt laying lazily, haphazardly, atop her feet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:59 pm

Glyn took a seat across the table from her, on a chair, opening up the pack of cards. As he took them out and shuffled them, he was focused on her. "So, do you just want to play, or do you want to make this more interesting somehow?" He asked, as if reading her mind before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:00 pm

Her brow raised in a crooked manner, seeming to catch on surprisingly quickly given that she was, well, her. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:06 pm

"Probably, but you're thinking it too, now, which makes me thing that I'm somehow having some sort of effect on you. Good or bad, I don't know." Glyndwr said, half joking, though he added. "You might want to put on some more clothing, though. It wouldn't be fair, honestly. Even if I am dealer."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:10 pm

She grabbed both a pillow and her overshirt. The pillow, she threw at him, immediately following that by pulling the shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:25 pm

"We're about even, now." Glyndwr said, throwing the pillow back over the table at the sofa. "Game still won't last long. How about each item is a best of 3?" He proposed as he dealt the first set of cards. "Also, do you want me to be able to take cards as if I was also a player or do you want me to stay simply as dealer?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:27 pm

"Play," She said, feeling like that made them more equal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:32 pm

"Okay then." Glyndwr said, looking at his own two cards. 3 of clubs and 9 of clubs.

Aurora's cards: 4 of diamonds and 5 of clubs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:34 pm

"Another," she requested, watching the numbers. Literally the worst card she could be given right now would be better than her current hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:45 pm

Glyndwr took another card off the deck and slid it in her direction, as well as taking the next for himself. She got a Jack of spades while he got an 8 of clubs. He flipped his cards over for her to see, a total of 20.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:46 pm

She flipped her own over to show that she was only at 19; a two would have been too unlikely to try for.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:50 pm

He smirked at her as he collected the cards, putting them in a pile off to the side. He needed one more in this round. 

A 9 and a 10 for her.
An Ace and a 7 for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:53 pm

She pushed hers forward, not risking it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:00 pm

He drew himself another card. A 3 of clubs. He flipped over his cards to reveal a 21. "Lucky me." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:02 pm

She looked at him before looking at the cards. Bloody thing must be cheating... Regardless of her own thoughts, she slid the shirt away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next