Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 5:38 pm

It didn't take her long to eat her frozen, sugary goodness, and once that was done and disposed of, she was staring around the area with wonder, looking for another spot to find amusement at. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:17 pm

"I haven't got a place in mind. Anywhere that seems like fun is the idea, isn't it?" Glyndwr said, looking around for anything in the area they were in. "Well, my ultimate goal is to spend time with you, as I said, but I'm doing that already."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:24 pm

"Bowling?" She proposed, considering various options, whether she knew where to find the facilities for such or not, "Movies... more shopping..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 7:00 pm

"Bowling sounds like fun." Glyndwr said, trying to remember if he'd ever seen a bowling alley anywhere. He figured there probably was one, but where? "If we can find it, anyway."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 7:06 pm

She laughed, dropping her soul protect without a care as she summoned her focus on casting her clairvoyance spell. Soon, she had a tiny path going, visible to only her, since she wasn't in a resonance. Grinning, she took his hand and began running in the direction of her spell.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 7:10 pm

"I forget you can do that." He said. He always did seem to forget that she could find anything she wanted to at a whim with that spell, then whenever she used it he would marvel at how convenient it really was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 7:12 pm

It was a spell she was forever fond of, using it to find what needed fond, be it somewhere she'd been or simply something she needed. Given how scatterbrained she could be, it was certainly a beneficial spell. Smiling back at him, she turned a corner and came to a halt, gesturing to the building in front of them. "Tada~"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 7:16 pm

"As if by magic." Glyndwr joked, going ahead now and leading them inside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 8:21 pm

SHe laughed, dismissing the spell as she danced around him, waiting for them to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 8:29 pm

Once inside Glyndwr quickly took care of paying for everything they needed, and took the two of them to one of the alleys.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:42 am

Switching her shoes had the added, unforeseen effect of preventing little Aurora from being able to bounce around any longer, as she risked injury in doing so with shoes that lacked any real grip. Still, she danced in place by way of only using her legs to shift her weight, all of her movements coming from the hips upwards. "Ready when you arrreeeee~"

ooc: Glyn can win, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:03 am

OOC: But he always winds everything... 

"Okay." Glyndwr said as he got ready to bowl after putting his shoes on too. Even if he didn't bowl often, he knew a thing or two about form, so he was fairly confident. Then, he made the mistake of glancing at Aurora, whose unique hip movements kind of distracted him enough to leave the ball in the gutter. His second ball actually hit the pins, but only around half fell. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:07 am

ooc: You couldn't resist, could you? And there are reasons for that.

ic:
She stopped, cocking her head to the side and making an, "oh," face when she realized his score. Carefully, she hopped over, wrapping her arms around him and planting a kiss on his cheek, "You'll get it next time!" Aurora said cheerfully, clearly not understanding what had made him have the issue in the first place. Hardly had she released him before she was grabbing her own ball, shimmying over to the line without picking her feet from the floor. Holding the ball carefully, she brought her arm back, her leg moving in time with it before the toe landed on the floor and stayed there to balance her. She let the ball roll and it went wide, only striking a pair of pins, one of which wobbled enough to strike the one beside her, rewarding her with a three-pin hit. She pouted slightly at this before grabbing her ball again, doing her little dance as she waited for it to come back up the conveyor. Once retrieved, she tried her attempt again, succeeding only in matching her first run on the other side. Six pins total; definitely not enough for a spare.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:22 am

What did he ever do to deserve Aurora? He had no idea, but he must have been a saint in some previous life if she was his reward. He watched her play herself, caught himself watching more carefully when she was waiting for her ball and ending up right by her side as soon as it was his turn again. He patted her on the head with a warm smile. Then, he went and picked up his ball again, this time making sure not to look in her direction lest he see more of her absentminded distractions. He managed to hit right of the center pin, knocking down 6, and getting another two on his second throw. That was much better. He did get it next time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:25 am

She cheered for him as though he had his own team audience, despite being something of his competitor. Bouncing carefully in place away from the tiled surface, she held her hand up for a high five. Immediately after, she slid to retrieve her ball, changing where she started to try to aim better. The roll wasn't perfect, but she managed to get five pins on her first run. The second hit another four on the other side, leaving only the head pin remaining. Somewhere between grumbling and her usual self, she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:33 am

Glyndwr wasted no time in doing for her what she did to him, clapping for her when she got so many pins knocked down. On his next roll, Glyndwr managed to hit the whole thing square on, leaving two pins on one side and one on the other. Aiming for the side with two pins and missing them both.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:38 am

She cheered even still, kissing his cheek when the second pass didn't offer a reward. Stepping closer, she took the ball, aimed for the middle and veered to the side. Six pins and a gutter ball later reminded her why she didn't typically bowl. She wasn't exactly good at it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:49 am

Once again, before he got up to bowl himself, Glyndwr patted her on the head with another smile. Glyndwr's next throw was unexpected even to himself. He ended up with a strike. He turned on his heel towards Aurora quickly, a really happy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:51 am

Beaming at him, she darted over, slowing only once she was off the carpet, wrapping him up in a tight, happy hug, her face grinning up at him eagerly, happily. "You did it!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:56 am

"I did do it." Glyndwr said chuckling at the way she was so happy for him, hugging her back meanwhile. If strikes got him hugs, he thought he'd have to get good real fast; not that it could happen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:02 am

Smiling like an idiot, she reached up to give him a quick kiss on the lips before wandering back to retrieve her ball. She wasn't nearly as lucky as him, but for once, she picked up her spare.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:17 am

Glyndwr clapped for her once again, more vigorously this time around. "You did it too!" He said with a grin. His next turn wasn't nearly as good as the strike, ending up with 6 points total.

OOC: Make the next the last throw and find something else?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:27 am

ooc: But there's ten rounds and we're only on six :p

Four rounds later, Glyn came out the obvious victor, Aurora being not terribly good at the game and him having a fairly decent score overall. With a grin, she congratulated him, giving him a lengthy hug before kissing him happily. "You win~" She cheered, albeit muted due to the closeness, "What'cha want for your priiiiiize~?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:35 am

"That's a difficult question to answer at this time." Glyndwr said, smiling down at her, while giving her a shrug. "I'll keep it for later, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:05 pm

She pouted a bit, though she did doubt that he'd remember later. That meant some level of safety. Shrugging, she pretended to dismiss the matter, moving to switch out her shoes. Already, the little witch meister was ready to move onto the next adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next