Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:04 pm

Her breath hitched before breaking out in shattered intervals of screaming moans, body squirming and writhing against him as her skin heated. "Gl... Glyn..." She managed to get his nickname out but little else intelligible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:12 pm

All whilst moving them, Glyndwr tried to split his fingers a little inside, if only to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:15 pm

Aurora's usual squirming halted in leiu of her whole body arching, her hips rolling towards him as a long, heavy moan escaped her. She was trembling, now, goosebumps raising throughout her skin as her abdomen and thighs began to flush deeper, stomach knotting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:27 pm

Glyndwr didn't let up with the movements of his fingers, instead continuing with moving them separately of each other. The reaction seemed rather positive to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:28 pm

Her climax came with a crash not unlike a tidal wave. Moaning into a shattering scream, she came hard under his advances, panting as the tail end began to die off. Between the pleasure and the embarrassment, her face was burning hot with a rather thorough blush.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:40 pm

"Enjoy that? He asked, though the answer was obvious, after he pulled his fingers out and wiped them on one of the clothing items he had thrown on the couch earlier on. He wrapped his arms around her waist, then, simply for a place to rest them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:41 pm

Working on her breathing, she relaxed against him, eyes fluttering softly as she did so. "Ye.... you know I... I did..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:51 pm

"You want to keep going?" He asked then, gently running the fingers of one hand along her belly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:52 pm

She trembled, goosebumps rising once again in the wake of his fingers. "If you want to..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:54 pm

"Can I get a condom or do you not want to do that?" He asked, more quietly this time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:55 pm

Her face shot red straight down to her chest and she cleared her throat, trying several times before saying: "S.... sure." It took her a bit to get over the use of the word.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:06 pm

"Okay." Glyndwr said as he carefully climbed out from underneath her, going off up the stairs. He came back a minute or two later, with the packet in hand. Sitting down, he quickly tore it open and rolled it onto himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:09 pm

She blushed as she waited for him, fidgeting nervously in place, her finger twirling her hair into knots.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:15 pm

Soon, Glyn straddled Aurora, leaning over her somewhat as he lined the tip of his member with her entrance. "Ready..?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:16 pm

She blushed a deep red, wrapping herself around him and pulling him closer. Her lips met his in way of answer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 4:09 am

Carefully he slid himself in, grunting quite audibly against her lips as he did so, the one hand not used in propping him up reaching up to cup her breast.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 8:05 am

Getting used to all of this was still something she hadn't entirely done, her body taking a moment to adjust even as she moan and arched into his touch, hips rolling as she deepened the kiss. In some part of her mind, she marveled at how long they'd been together. They had been so little when they'd first begun dating. Now, basically adults, they were so different, and yet the same, from how they were back then...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 2:30 pm

Glyn began moving his hips slowly, kneading at her breast as he did so, kissing her back with increased intensity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:13 pm

She moved in tandem with him as much as she could, her body largely operating on its own and thus not allowing much room for logical, reasonable thought. As they moved, her sounds continued, blocked by his lips or otherwise while she kissed him back. One hand was tangled quite thoroughly in his hair while the other was kneading and roaming along the muscles of his back and arm, indecision and a need for finding purchase in something to scream redirecting its travels at odd intervals.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:55 pm

As he began thrusting in and out of her at somewhat of a steady rhythm, he also found himself moaning and grunting with each movement. Her being unusually hands on didn't help with keeping those down, either; he enjoyed her touching him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 4:06 pm

His name fell from her lips like a prayer as every thrust brought her closer and closer to the edge once more. She became more needy with the kiss, holding him closer to her as though she expected he might suddenly pull away. Honestly, she might very well attack him if he tried, so round up was she, now. Her one hand continued to travel along his back and arm, finding itself at his side and hip on more than one occasion, random nail marks being left behind when she stayed in one place for too long.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 4:16 pm

Each time she moaned his name or held him closer to herself, or even dug her nails into him, Glyndwr would respond with a firmer grasp of her breast and a harder thrust; though whether it was just the simple actions that she brought out from him or if it was meant as a sort of reward was debatable. Each of these things would bring another, louder moan or grunt from out of him, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 4:21 pm

Eventually, she found that she could neither hold back her sounds nor breathe any longer against the kiss, tossing her head back as her nails ran down his back. Her moans became louder and less held back, breaking the otherwise relative silence of the house as she chased the high he was sending her on. Increasingly, it began to feel like she was so close to the edge that she might burst.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 4:30 pm

Without her mouth to occupy his own, he shifted his attention downwards. One hand on one breast, his mouth at the other, lucking and sucking at it, occasionally giving the nipple particular attention.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 4:41 pm

She all but screamed at the attention she was being given, arching and writhing beneath him as she moved against and clung to him desperately. Her breathing and heart rate we're picking up, and soon enough she let out a scream as her body tightened around him, peaking and fall down from the pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next