Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:10 pm

Glyndwr followed her example there, though was a little slower since he checked whether they left anything beforehand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:33 pm

After turning in her shoes, Aurora wandered outside to skip circles, waiting for her boyfriend while wondering what they could next. Really, she had used up a lot of her ideas already.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:07 pm

Glyndwr followed her out as soon as he was done with turning in his shoes himself, deciding on a whim to first run at and then scoop her up into his arms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:11 pm

The witch dissolved into a giggling fit, squirming happily in his arms as he lifted her. "Hi, hi~"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:24 pm

"Hello there." Glyndwr said, placing a quick kiss on her lips. "You got anything else you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:25 pm

She shrugged in his arms, looking at him with begging eyes. "I unno... wanna go back to your place and watch tv or... something?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:31 pm

"We can do that." Glyndwr said casually, vaguely, as he started walking down the street with her still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:27 pm

The vagueness of his statement zoomed over her head. However, she didn't mind the treatment, nuzzling against his chest as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:51 pm

"How often do I tell you that you're adorable?" Glyndwr asked her, looking down for a moment before he realised that he had to look where he was going lest he hurt both of them somehow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:55 pm

"Too?" She said the answer like a question, making on oh face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:07 pm

"Can't be too often. There is no too often." Glyndwr disagreed with her, shaking his head. "Not often enough if anything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:09 pm

She rolled her eyes, playfully hitting him as he carried her, "You spoil me." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:22 pm

"You love it, don't lie." Glyndwr said, smiling down at her momentarily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:33 pm

"Well, obviously." She told him, growing more impressed the longer that he carried her. "So, what's the plan back at the house?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:36 pm

"What you said." Glyndwr said, once again going with being ever so slightly vague to mess with her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:52 pm

She whined at him, indignant at the lack of an answer. Really, she hadn't thought of a "something" to do, she just wanted to keep options open!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:54 pm

"Why are you whining when I just told you?" Glyndwr asked with a smirk, looking down at her for a moment once again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:31 pm

"Your something and my something are very CLEARLY different things!" She complained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:32 pm

"How do you know what my something is?" Glyndwr asked, lifting an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:44 pm

She huffed, unamused, "Because your something actually means something! Mine didn't!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:49 pm

"How do you know that? What do you think it means?" Glyndwr asked, now grinning. This was fun!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:53 pm

She squirmed as if to try to detach herself from her grip, but it was a half hearted gesture.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:56 pm

"If you want to walk, you can walk." Glyndwr said, shrugging. "No skin off my back." So he said, though he was rather enjoying the closeness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:02 pm

Cheating in the endeavor, she transformed, crawling up his arm and clinging to his shoulder in such a way that, should he run, she'd look like a teeny, tiny, one shoulder cape.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:05 pm

"That's not fair. I don't get to hold you now. Not how I like to." Glyndwr said, looking at her over his shoulder, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next