Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:19 pm

"More?" She asked him, readjusting her sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:20 pm

Again, he slid a card at her. A King. A 23.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:27 pm

She whined, flipping her cards over and pushing them towards him. Reaching down, she began pulling her dress off, discarding it on the couch beside her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:32 pm

"Cold?" He quipped, smirking at her as he dealt the next hand.

6 and an Ace for himself.
A 13 for her.

He drew another card. Another Ace. That put him at an 8, for the time being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:43 pm

"Another?" She asked, ignoring his quip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:51 pm

He slid that card across to her, also taking one for himself after.

A 7 for her and a king for himself. He flipped his cards over, then.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:01 pm

She flipped her twenty over, showing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:05 pm

Glyndwr stood up and undid his trousers, left with just his underwear as he sat down again. 

"I'm cold." He joked as he went onto the next hand.

19 for him, 14 for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:07 pm

She threw a pillow at him in response before glancing at her own cards. Again with this? "Another."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:08 pm

He slid the card over to her, an Ace. 15 in total.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:13 pm

Why now?! "Another," she said, gritting her teeth as she glared at the little traitor card.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:32 pm

Glyndwr flipped her another card. A 9. A traitorous, traitorous 9, leaving her with a total of 24, well over the 21 limit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:45 pm

She pouted at the cards, glaring at them before reaching back and unclipping her bra. "Grr..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:52 pm

"Next hand wins it." He said, not very subtly taking a look at what she revealed. As far as he was concerned, the point of the game had been accomplished, though maybe not entirely.

He dealt the cards.
A 2 and an Ace for himself.
A 10 and an Ace for her.

He dealt himself another card. A Jack. 13 total. He looked at his cards, somewhat disappointed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 3:00 pm

She flipped her cards over, pumping the air victoriously. "Blackjack~!" Okay, so it wasn't Uno, Bingo, or Bullshit, but still. It felt appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 3:06 pm

Glyndwr shrugged, standing up and taking off his boxers and throwing them near his the clothes on the sofa. "That was fun." He said, as if he wasn't now sitting there naked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 3:07 pm

She seemed pleased with herself, bouncing on the couch in nothing but her underwear, ignoring the discomfort that the motion brought her. She won a thing! That never happened!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 3:13 pm

Glyndwr looked away from her bouncing, going red in the process. Was she trying to get back at him for getting her to play this or was that just her being her? He cleared his throat before speaking. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 3:56 pm

She shrugged, ceasing her bouncing and relaxing in place on the couch. "What do you want to do, now...?" Nearly nude or not, she really didn't seem to have an opinion one way or the other on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:40 pm

"I'm asking you because I don't know what you want to do." Glyndwr said, leaning forward on the table. "What I want to do isn't as important to me, here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:45 pm

She looked over at him, shameless looking over his whole body before meeting his face again, "I 'unno." Aurora said, with that trademark sweet, innocent voice of hers before ruining with her next word: "Wrestle?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:50 pm

"Can do." Glyndwr said, standing up and walking himself around the table to sit next to Aurora, close, eyes looking up and down her form.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:52 pm

She grinned at him, leaning against him in the same innocent act she'd been keeping up this whole time. Aurora could play this game easily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:03 pm

Finishing eyeing her up, he put his arms around her, pulling her down along with himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:07 pm

She smiled as he pulled her, immediately moving to meet his lips with her own. After all, most of the busy work steps were taken care of, now, leaving her in only her underwear as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next