Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 10:50 pm

Kinda looked at her as he looked away, "I find myself... more apart from you at least..." he started to get up as he wiped the tears out of his eyes. "So... are you the type that just likes everyone? Or is the type that will try and disprove that they are something."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 10:44 am

Piper shrugged. "I just don't like someone assuming things about me when they don't really know me. That's all." The witch replied.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 12:16 am

Kinda dusts his clothes off as he nods, "Fair enough I guess..." with this he glared at her as he grinned, "Well sometimes though, assumptions are needed because they are what makes the world and itself. Sometimes people are bored and they need to assume things so the end result is a lot... more... enjoyable? In a way." He gives a smile as he parted his hair over his eye as he said the last words.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2018, 10:26 pm

The witch huffed. "So what? You were bored? That's why you were messing with me? For your entertainment?" She hissed at him, before quickly calming herself back down. "Is that what you're trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2018, 12:00 pm

Kinda gave more of a shrug as she said her words. "I don't know... But yeah. I am messing with you for a small bit of my entertainment. But I will say that you have caught my attention, in some ways than others." He begins to place his hands in his pockets, moving down to sit cross-legged. "Listen, I'll be straight with you. I'm bored. This place is boring... So if you can promise me some fun. I'll promise you some answer." His eyes stared up at her, bored. Kinda's eyes were reading from top to bottom as he continued to stare at her, analyzing her from where he was sitting alone.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2018, 11:50 am

"And what's that supposed to mean?" She asked. If he answered with yet another confusing statement, question, or whatever he was doing her that was affecting her so much, she was gonna bit his head off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2018, 10:00 pm

Kinda gave her a sigh as he started to stand up, growing slightly interested in what she was thinking. But the poor girl already had so much torment. He gave a wicked smile before placing his hands on his waist. "You know, entertainment, fun, interesting things. That stuff. Or were you thinking another thing." His smile continues as he was building up his own laughter on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2018, 11:24 am

Piper blushed. "Of course not!!" She replied. "But sure. I can promise you some fun." The witch told him. This was going to be an.... Interesting partnership, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2018, 11:40 am

Haruhi started to laugh out everything he had been building up. Even to a point of slapping his own knee, but he soon recollected himself, composing himself to a more serious note. "Well, I'm hoping you can promise some fun because I'll be looking forward to it." The boy gave a smirk, holding out his hand with some blood on it, before taking it back as he started to clean it off with a rag in his pocket. "Sorry, don't need you to hold any of my blood..." Cleaning it off, he gives out a sigh, beginning to hold it out again.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2018, 11:21 am

Piper rolled her eyes at him while he laughed and patiently waited for his laughing fit to end. When he held out his hand, she put her hand in his in a firm handshake (after he had wiped his hand off of course).
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2018, 2:20 pm

Kinda had a smirk across his mind, shaking the firm handshake to add his own firmness to the grasp. In his thoughts, he could only imagine how interesting it would be to have this person around... Who knows? He may learn something new. After a while, he clears his throat, "So... what now entertin-... Piper?" he had to pause after the mis-use of her 'name'. But he got the name down.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2018, 1:56 pm

Putting a hand up to her chin, she began to think. "Hmmm.... I don't know... Maybe we can train a bit, see our compatibility with each other? After all, we can't really be partners if we aren't compatible." Piper told him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2018, 5:45 pm

Kinda gives a small hum, thinking about this, he gives a nod to her suggestion. "Although I personally dislike training, I guess seeing if we're compatible or not would be a bit interesting~." He gives a wicked smile, even though he meant no harm, he certainly was up to mischief of the sort before starting up again, "Well, let's get on with it, shall we?" he holds out his arm, the smile still on place.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 10:16 am

Piper smiled before putting her hand out and grabbing his forearm, pressing her own forearm gently against his. "Let's do this." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:51 pm

With a wave from his other arm, his body soon glows into a brilliant light, his form still intact but his other features were now gone, he was only a light silhouette of himself. Before long with the wind, his arm begins to stiffen like a pole, his body was coming to her and before long, a pole was formed, giving an illusion of one. But as his legs started to go into the pole, its shape begins to take a new form, growing a blade at the top which loomed over her, menacingly yet helplessly in her grasp as it was held in the air by the pole.

The body still glowing a vibrant light, it soon settles down with color coming to him, he was now, as obvious as it was, Kinda was a scythe. A voice comes etching out of it with his cocky smile reflecting from the scythe's blade. "Ain't much, but here I am."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2019, 7:28 pm

Finally holding him in her hands, she grinned. She could feel the power surging through her weapon and was finally excited to find someone that matched her soul wavelength.

"Oh don't say that. You're a wonderful weapon," she told him. She knew she probably shouldn't boost his ego, but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2019, 11:48 am

"Let's just say, I'm as basic as I should be." The reflection of the blade showed a shrugging boy. "Just make things quite interesting, deal?" He gives a smirk to her with a chuckle following.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2019, 3:36 pm

Piper let out a small chuckle. "Alright then. I'll try and make it as interesting for you as possible then," she told the boy in the blade.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2019, 10:33 pm

"Good. I look forward to that entertain-... Piper." He shrugs mentally at his own mistake, but didn't really apologize about it before continuing, "What's first on the agenda?" he was ready for this to get on and for it. He watched her with curious eyes as the reflection disappeared. What will she do first?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2019, 9:14 pm

Piper let out a satisfied "hmph" when he finally called her by her name. "What first?" she muttered to herself. "Oh, uh... I don't actually know... Do you have any ideas?" she asked the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2