Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 7:56 am

Wait, is this a short time skip? U-oh, feels bad... I can feel my madness boiling in my soul. Ugh, I mean, such shortenings are important during threads to avoid making the reader feel bored with the story, but as a mere character in this story, I find it... confusing. Anyways, I would probably remember most of what she'd told me during our trip if it was actually delivered through her dialogue... ah our creators and their ways... I mean, no, seriously, this is a good thing to do, but I just simply know when it happens! Anyway, let's play along like a good OC, shall we?

I listened to what she had to say and you know what? I found it really interesting. My memory is quite good so there's a chance that I might remember some of the things she had told me. I have to admit, listening to her is a quite relaxing thing. Hm... I could actually comment on some things I've learned. "Hm... Well, if I remember correctly, during the colonial times North America basically belonged to the Brits and French, while South America was a place where Spanish and Portuguese colonies were located. So it makes sense that many people here are of Spanish descent..." I said, scratching the back of my head. "By the way... I'm curious, what will you do after you meet with your family? I mean, you should return to Death City... but... your decision..." I said and yes, this is my way of starting the topic of shipping.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 2:22 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense." She looked around the city as they walked around, thinking about his previous question. "Hmm, yeah, I don't plan on staying here. As much as I love it, I'm not through with my training at the DWMA yet, so of course I'm going back. I'll still want to be able to come back to visit my family, but I have unfinished business in Death City. Plus, I still need to find a meister and I feel like I'll have a better chance of that at the academy." Dani replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 3:30 pm

Finally, she's talking about getting a meister! It's my chance! "Actually... Uhm... Do you have any preferences when it comes to meisters?" I asked her smiling warmly. I kept walking beside her, trying to feel the atmosphere of her home city. I guess this place is not that bad... "Because I... may know someone who could use a weapon." I added, folding my arms on my chest.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on February 18th 2018, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 3:41 pm

The weapon shook her head. "Not really. As long as I like the person." That totally wasn't a pun. She was getting quite interested in the topic now that they were talking about available meisters again, totally not another pun. "Anyways, who would this person be?" Dani asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 3:50 pm

"Hm... He's a friend of mine. Hm... If I had to describe him with a few words I'd say that he's a very responsible gentleman... You know what? I could just take you to him after your long-awaited meeting with your family." I told her before I gently patter her on the shoulder. This is a lucky day for Dani I guess. Now, how to start a nice lil' ship between these two? Hm... I'll wait for her response first.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 3:57 pm

"Well... He sounds nice." Today is a very lucky day for her indeed. Not only was she getting to see her family again, but she was gonna meet a potential partner. Dani smiled. "Sure, that'd be lovely."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 4:04 pm

Now's my chance! "Byyy the wayyy! Do you know what might be a good cure for homesickness? A relationship!" I told her, smiling widely. I put my hands behind my back. W-Well... It sounded better in my head. I chuckled quietly. "I mean, from my experience, having someone to share all your worries and thoughts with is pleasant..." I added, to clarify a potential confusion. Well, I mean, Merry is such a big troll that I'm simply too busy with our crazy and bizarre adventures to worry about anything.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 8:39 pm

Now that took her by surprise. She certainly didn't expect him to start talking about shipping relationships as a way to help homesickness. She raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Is it now?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 5:11 am

It seems my plan is working... somehow. At least she didn't give me a weird stare! "Yeah, like... Hm... You'd be too busy with your "other half" to be worrying about homesickness. At least that's what I think." I told her nodding. "Your creator would agree with me." I mumbled very quietly. I honestly doubt she could understand or even hear me... Unlike you, Dani's creator. You can just read everything ;3
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 3:04 pm

"Hmmm....I guess so... I mean, you're not wrong. It's worth a shot I guess. But there's not really anyone that I like in that sort of way. So I don't really see how that's possible." Dani explained.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 5:33 pm

I smiled widely when she said that. My smile turned into a grin for a short moment. This is what I wanted to hear haha! Kinda... "I see... Hm... Don't worry, I really think you can find someone very easily. You're a really nice person and your accent is great hehe!" I told her and at the end of my short speech I let out a quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 6:19 pm

This made her blush. "Well, I guess. I mean, it can't be that hard to find someone right?" She let out a soft sigh. "Hmm? You... You like my accent?" The weapon asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 6:31 pm

"Yup! Even such a crazy guy like me found a girl who is... even more... crazy than me. So yeah, everything is possible" I said, referring to her first sentence and then I let out a quiet chuckle. "Yeah, it has a nice sounding Spanish... hm... how to say it... uhm... flavor to it. You know, I really like listening to different accents. It's a secret hobby of mine." I explained, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 7:07 pm

Dani giggled. "There's always someone out there for everyone." She smiled at his last few sentences. "Thank you Raccoon. That means a lot to me." She replied kindly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 7:19 pm

"Exactly, Dani! This also means that there's someone out there for you." I told her as I adjusted my glasses with my fingers. "I'm just sharing my honest thoughts with you." I replied when she thanked me. Oh my, this will be a great ship. Dani is a really kind person. Uhm, anyways, I guess we should finally go and pay her family a visit. After all, this is the main point of this thread! "Okay, then, let's not waste any more of your precious time. You wanted to visit your family and the sooner we get to them, the more time you'll have with them. I bet you can't wait!" I said enthusiastically. This will definitely make Dani happy, so, we shouldn't make her wait.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 10:55 pm

"Yeah... I guess you're right." She smiled softly. "I appreciate that. I personally believe it's better to be upfront and honest rather than keeping things back. But that's just me." Dani told him, pushing back a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Oh right! Her family! That's totally what they were here to do! ~~Not shipping~~. "Yes! Right, let's go. I'll lead us there." She said brightly, starting off towards where her family used to live, and should still live.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 9:58 am

Oh well, I really hope they didn't move out during Dani's absence and without letting her know. That'd be cruel. Too cruel. Hm... Dani probably wouldn't be happy that I'm hiding my madness and the truth about myself and our world, but... It's better this way. Believe me, it is. With a smile on my face, I followed Dani in silence. I'll give her and her family some privacy once we're there.

OOC: oi Raccoon, stop being so distracted :P
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 2:00 pm

Of course her family still lived there. They're not cruel like that. They had no reason to move elsewhere. When Dani finally led the two to the house, she walked up to the door, not bothering to check and see if Raccoon was going to follow her in. As she was about to knock on the door, the door swung open to reveal a young boy with wide eyes who was soon racing into Dani's arms. "¿Hermana mayor? ¿Eres realmente tú? ¡Te he extrañado mucho!" The boy exclaimed as the two embraced. "
Miguel! Sí, es tan bueno verte! ¿Como has estado? Te he echado mucho de menos también.
" The weapon replied sweetly, planting a soft kiss on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 4:52 pm

Yeah, It's better to give them some privacy. I leaned against a wall of a building that was in front of the door to her house. I'm not going in, I'll let her have her fun. I watched the interaction between Dani and that young boy, I assume it's her brother. You know, it's a weird moment for me. On one hand, it's such a beautiful little scene, but on the other hand... it's so cruel... Dani is a normal character controlled by her creator and that boy? That boy is just an NPC. Or perhaps it's just me who sees it in a negative light? We all share the same fate. We're just puppets in the hands of our creators. Our fate isn't really ours. This cruel world. Why I love this world so much if I hate it as much? I put my hand on my forehead and let out a quiet sigh. I'm getting a headache from all this thinking. This is not the right time for internal monologues.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2018, 1:23 pm

Suddenly remembering that she hadn't come here alone, she turned her head back to stare at Raccoon, who seemed to be deep in thought. The look on his face... It seemed... Empty? No, no... That's not the right word. Maybe melancholy? "Hey, Raccoon, want to come in? I'm sure my family would love to meet you." She asked him, not knowing about his madness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2018, 2:51 pm

Her voice was enough to stop my thoughts. I looked at her, a bit surprised to get such an invitation. Well, I honestly thought she'd just go in to spend some time with her family. "Huh? Are you sure Dani? I mean... Uhm... Eh, fine." I replied and approached her slowly. This is getting uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2018, 3:05 pm

Dani nodded, stepping aside so that they were no longer blocking the doorway. "I'm positive. Besides, I owe you for helping me get here. The least I can do is offer you a meal while we're here. My mother is an excellent cook." She told him with a smile. "Oh! Right! Almost forgot. Raccoon, this is my little brother, Miguel." She looked down at Miguel. "
Miguel, este es Raccoon, el amable hechicero de mi escuela que me trajo a casa.
" As the sorcerer got closer, Dani began to frown a bit. "Hey, is everything okay? You seem a bit... Uneasy."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2018, 3:32 pm

Oops, she noticed! "Uhm, it's nothing. I'm just... a bit shy, that's all" I explained as I scratched the back of my head. Then I looked at Dani's brother and smiled slightly. "Uhm... Oh... wait... I don't speak Spanish... I hope you'll be translating for me." I said, glancing at Dani. Once again my attention shifted to her younger brother. "Nice to meet you!" I said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 10:19 am

She smiled warmly. "Of course. I wouldn't leave you in the dark like that." Feeling a tug on her shirt, she looked down to see her brother pulling on it, meanwhile looking at the sorcerer is awe. "Gracias por llevar a mi hermana a casa, Sr. Raccoon." Dani smiled before looking over at Raccoon and beginning to translate. "He says: Thank you for bringing my sister home, Mr. Raccoon." She told him, ruffling her brother's hair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 11:40 am

"Not a problem! I'm glad I could help her somehow." I replied. A smile wouldn't leave my face. This is satisfying. Really. For once I feel really proud of myself. Such a great feeling. "I bet you missed your older sister!" I said before letting out a quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next