Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 9:18 pm

"Thank you." She told him as she walked out the open door. It was a really good day, and a long one, however, Dani wouldn't trade it for anything. She would rather have long, tiring, and amazing days rather than boring,short, and uneventful days.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 11:45 am

Mark left the house, closed and locked the door and then looked at Dani. "Well then... lead the way, please." He said, smiling at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 2:26 pm

Dani smiled back at him and began to lead the way to her apartment. "It's not too far from here actually. Probably around a seven, ten minute walk." She informed her boyfriend meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 2:46 pm

"Oh, so you're not living in the dorms? That's nice." Mark said as he put one of his hands into the pocket of his trousers. He was walking right beside her, smiling. "So, tell me, what do you think about Death City? Do you like living here?" The meister asked, to keep the conversation alive.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 3:08 pm

"Nope, I didn't like living with a bunch of other people. I prefer the quiet. So I got a job, and worked until I had enough money to pay for rent for my own place. I still have the job, I just don't work as often as I used to." She told him. Dani put her hands behind her back as she walked. "Yeah, I like it here. It's... Different, and I love that." She said, a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 5:02 pm

"I personally fell in love with this city... It's such a huge mix of different cultures. The variety and atmosphere of this place... It's unique. Also, the uniqueness of Death City makes it a perfect place for an enchanter such as myself to work." Mark said, smiling. He really seemed to like Death City a lot. "Oh yeah, having your own place is way better than living with a bunch of people you don't know well... It's comfortable." He told her, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 8:53 am

"Yeah... It's a really comfortable city as well. It kind of feels like the city is opening it's arms and embraces you as you enter." The weapon replied. She nodded. "It is comfortable. I also find it a lot easier to do... Well, anything, in the peace and quiet." Dani told him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 7:26 pm

Mark nodded. "I agree... This is a great city to live in. There's nothing bad about Death City..." He said smiling. Well, not counting the presence of Kishin eggs, evil witches or other threats, but that's what the DWMA is for." The meister asked and then chuckled quietly. "So, do you plan to become a Death Scythe, Dani?" Mark asked as he put his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 8:55 am

She nodded. "Doesn't every weapon? Being able to help Lord Death with whatever issues may arise...It's a dream. Besides, we all thrive to get stronger, and becoming a death scythe just proves how strong you are to those that doubt your strength. For a weapon anyway." She responded. "And with you by my side, I know I can get to that status." She said sweetly, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 4:51 pm

Mark laughed quietly at her words. He'd never really thought of making a weapon into a Death Scythe before. Well, if that was something that Dani wanted, then he'd definitely change his mindset. He had to get stronger, definitely. He knew he had to become strong enough to turn Dani into a strong Death Scythe like she wanted. "Well, remember that not everyone is an EAT student. There are meisters and weapons who just want to learn to control their powers and that's all. Weapons from NOT classes usually don't care about becoming Death Scythes so... yeah... Not every weapon wants to become stronger." Mark explained, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 2:04 pm

Dani blushed at her forgetfulness of the NOT class. "R-right... Sorry.. I kinda forgot about that..." She replied, looking away and at the ground. "I... I just want to be able to keep Death City, and the rest of the world safe. And to keep it's citizens safe from ebil evil. So if becoming a death scythe is the best way for me to do that, then that's what I want to do." The weapon said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 2:38 pm

"This is a noble goal, Dani. Achieving it will require lots of work from us but... I'm truly honoured that you've chosen me to help you with it." Mark said calmly and warmly. He didn't seem to mind the fact that she'd forgotten about the NOT. "See... As an enchanter, I've managed to... hm... create my own tools to protect the ones I care about." The meister said pointing at the holster of his wavelength pistol. "However, I think even my creations are not enough to keep everyone safe... but, once we turn you into a Death Scythe, you'll gain the power to do so. That's what I believe, at least"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 9:40 am

The weapon looked over at her meister and smiled. "I couldn't imagine anyone else I'd rather have to help me." She replied quietly. "Well, er, yeah. They'd maybe keep one or two people safe, but everyone? That'd be terrible hard without a demon weapon. Even so, your creations are still amazing." Dani nodded. "With you and me together, as a team, nothing will get in the way of turning me into a death scythe." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 4:44 pm

Mark scratched the back of his head, smiling slightly. He was quite sure that a barely visible blush appeared on his cheeks. Well, he really hoped he would become strong enough to gather all 100 souls for Dani. "Well... Anna is a much stronger meister than me... I'm just a simple tool maker." He thought. "Yeah... I will try my best to turn you into a powerful Death Scythe." Mark said, nodding and after a moment added- "Heh, I should definitely thank that crazy sorcerer for bringing you to me." He chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 11:06 am

She smiled kindly at him. "We can do it. I know we can. I have faith in us." She assured him. Dani giggled. "Yeah, me too. It's only because of him that we met." The weapon replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 3:05 pm

NO PROBLEM! NOW I'M ONLY WAITING FOR YOU TWO TO KISS AND BECOME AN OFFICIAL COUPLE!
OOC: You know they can't hear you, right?
I DO WHATEVER I WANT!
IC:
*sigh*
Alright, so the two were on their walk for quite some time. Perhaps they were getting pretty close to her home? At least that's what Mark though. He wasn't too familiar with that part of the town. Hm.. Now that I think about it... I've never really gotten to see every part of Death City. ." Mark said as he rubbed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2018, 7:52 pm

Dani's house was just down the street now, and in view of the two. The weapon pointed down to the house at the end of the row of houses. "That one's mine, right there." She pointed out. As they got closer, she started rifling through her purse for her keys. "Me neither, it's such a big city. Sometimes I think it might be impossible to see every part of it." She responded as she found her keys. She walked up the steps leading to the door, and unlocked it. Turning to Mark, she smiled. "Well, this is it. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2018, 5:57 pm

Mark nodded with a smile. He then bowed slightly before chuckling. "Yes, indeed. See you tomorrow Dani!" He said enthusiastically. Well, he wasn't exactly sure if he should do something else or anything, so he put his hands into the pockets of his trousers and smirked slightly. "I'll be waiting for you in front of the DWMA. Sweet dreams, my dear." Mark said and then winked before he turned, ready to start walking home.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 9:49 am

Dani blushed lightly and smiled at him. "Yeah, see you tomorrow. The weapon turned around to step inside her building before turning back and calling after the meister. "Hey Mark!" She called out. "Have a nice night." She told him sweetly. Only then did she turn back around, open her door, and walk into her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7