Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 1:52 pm

Looking back at her brother, she translated for the Spanish-speaking boy. Miguel nodded, a big smile on his face. "Sí. La quiero mucho. Ella es mi inspiración." Dani smiled softly, a light blush settling on her face. "I... He says he did. And that I'm his inspiration-" She was about to say more when her brother intercepted her. "Ahora, si lastimas a mi hermana ... Solo, no rompas su corazón. Rompes su corazón y te rompo la cara." This caused his sister to turn a very dark red. "¡No no! No somos una pareja, ¡él no es mi novio! Él es solo un amigo. Él tiene una novia, pero ese no soy yo." She defended, clamping a hand over his mouth. She looked back at Raccoon. "T-that wasn't important."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 3:10 pm

Huh? Huh?! What is that supposed to mean? Why did she get so embarrassed all of the sudden? Come on someone, get me a proper translator. Damn it! "H-Huh? What did he say? You promised you'd translate for me..." I asked, trying to remain calm to not show her how confused I am by all that. Rackie, plz help, translate for me. ._.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 3:17 pm

"I-I know I promised. But I also p-promise that this is not important..." She stuttered. Which, if he had been noting her body and talking habits, stuttering is not a thing she does often. "Just forget about it. It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 3:44 pm

"And I think, it might be important and you're just not honest with me." I said with a smirk. I winked at her and after a few seconds let out a quiet chuckle. "Just kidding" I added. Okay, so can I get a translation now?

OOC: TL;DR, the boy thought you were her bf and told you that if you make her cry, he'll break your face. Then Dani explained yer not her bf etc 'n' stuff.

IC: Oh... Oh... OOH... Okay O_O I... Oooh...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 7:53 pm

She mocked being hurt by his words. "I am being completely honest sir. I am not known to be a dishonest girl." She replied teasingly. She looked over at her brother. "Oye, ve adentro y dile a mamá y papá que estoy aquí y que tenemos un invitado." The boy nodded and ran inside. Dani watched him go before looking back at Raccoon. "Alright, let's head inside. I'm sure my parents would love to meet you. After all, you brought their baby girl home." She told him with a wink, heading inside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 12:27 pm

I chuckled at her words. Seriously, this thread is more enjoyable than I thought it would be. I've almost forgotten about my contemplation from before... Wait, mentioning it now made me remember it well. Damn it. Okay, so let's just focus on the story of this thread. "Oh come on, I only used my powers to bring you home. Everyone with the same abilities would do the same... probably." I commented quietly as I followed Dani inside slowly. Like seriously, don't make me feel like some sort of a hero...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 12:40 pm

She stopped walking to look back at him."I don't know about that, but my parents... They like to do these kinds of things. Reward people, I guess, for things they do. While you may not seem like a hero to yourself, you let them see their daughter when they thought they'd never get to see her again, at least within the next decade." She told him before turning back and continuing to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 12:55 pm

I guess it makes sense... Especially when she put it that way. I scratched the back of my head and simply followed Dani wherever she'd take me. I mean, I'm just a guest in the house of her family and I'm barely a friend of hers. I mean, a friend like her is a valuable one and I'd certainly be honored to be her friend, but I just met her today so it feels awkward. Well, I guess it makes sense. Now that I think about it, if I were a parent in such situation, I'd probably want to meet a person who helped my daughter..." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 2:22 pm

Dani stopped when they got to the kitchen, where she found her mother, father, and once again, her little brother. Stepping forward she hugged her parents. "Mamá, papá, es tan bueno verte. Te he extrañado mucho." Her parents smiled as she stepped back. "Mamá, papá, este es Raccoon. Él fue quien me trajo aquí.[/color]" She motioned over to the sorcerer. "Oh, él es tan guapo. Cariño, no puedo creer que te hayas encontrado un novio tan increíble y atractivo. Encantado de conocerte. Gracias por traer a mi hija a casa." She held out her hand to the sorcerer. Her mother's words caused Dani to go beet red once more as she spun towards Miguel. "Miguel! ¡¿Qué te dije?! No estamos saliendo! Él es solo un amigo. Mamá, él no es mi novio, es solo el buen hechicero que me trajo aquí. Y ni siquiera empieces a enviarme con él, tiene novia." She looked over towards Raccoon. "My mother says that it's nice to meet you, and thanked you for bringing me home." Sure, that was the truth, but not the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 2:40 pm

Seriously, this is getting really confusing. I mean, I don't need to know the language to understand a few things: Dani is happy to be home. She introduced me to her parents and thus they know my name and... wait, why did Dani become so embarrassed... AGAIN? No, no, no, don't tell me they also think that I'm... Oh, come on! I have a girlfriend! Merry save me from the awkwardness, please! Rackie, please, be my translator once again...

OOC: Nope, watching you suffer is too much fun

IC: You damned... Fine! I'll have to have a nice short talk with Dani about the responsibility of being a translator... someday... Back to the thread...
Dani's mother held her hand out towards me, but before I could figure out how to deal with that, Dani started explaining something. Luckily for me, she translated the most important parts of what her mother said. "It is nice to meet you too. Uhm and there's no need to thank me. Taking people wherever they want is... very easy for me." I replied, smiling very politely. Damn, this is very stressful. I can feel the awkwardness building inside me.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 3:00 pm

Dani quickly translated the message to her mother, earning an approved smile. "De cualquier forma, fue muy amable por tu parte traerla con nosotros. La extrañábamos mucho." Dani turned back towards Raccoon, a smile on her face now. "She says it was kind of you to bring me and that they missed me a lot. I know you said you're not a hero, and but they still appreciate it." The weapon told him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 3:43 pm

I feel a bit uneasy about this situation. I mean, I know I did the good thing, the right thing. However, I don't feel too good with how strange it is to talk with someone who doesn't understand what I'm saying. I know Dani started translating everything for me, but still... It's... weird. Anyways, I guess it feels... good, in a way. At least they're all happy. "I mean... If you want, this can become a routine... In other words- monthly visits here can become a thing." I said, smiling slightly as I put my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 7:05 pm

Dani perked up at that. "Wait really? I can... We can do this... Every month? You'd do that for me?" She'd be lying if she said she wasn't even a little shocked. After all, she had just met him today. The fact that he would already be willing to do this kind of thing for her without hardly knowing her just seemed... Surreal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 9:07 pm

I folded my arms on my chest and smiled warmly at her. "Yeah, why not? You seem like a very nice person. Your family seems very friendly too. Teleportation is very easy for me. Plus, I really like traveling around the world." I said before I shrugged. Well, perhaps she reacted this way because we'd just met? It's a fair guess and judging from her post, I think I'm right. "I guess that from your perspective this may seem weird. You're probably thinking- "why would he do such thing for a stranger?". Well, let's be friends then, so you can start thinking about it as of a favor from a friend. Does this sound like a good plan yo you?" I said as I put my hands on my hips. I kept smiling warmly at her. Seriously, this is a really nice day. Plus, Dani really is a nice person, so taking her to her parents every month surely will be a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2018, 10:12 am

"I... Thank you Raccoon. That means a lot. It really does." Dani turned to her family and told them what was going on, which received some happy, and relieved, smiles from her parents and brother. Turning back to face the sorcerer, the weapon had a big smile on her face. "That sounds like a great plan. It would be an honor to be your friend." She told him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 11:37 am

I chuckled quietly. "An honor" she said. I mean, it feels really nice, but I'm just a character on a small role-playing site. It's not like I'm some sort of a nobleman or anything, but... Oh well, at least she'll get happily shipped with Mark. He's very lucky to get shipped with such a nice girl, indeed. With a smile on my face, I nodded at them. "Believe me, the pleasure is mine, Dani." I told the girl. "W-W-Well... I don't have many friends anyways... Most people think I'm crazy heheh..." I added after a few seconds. Right, the source of such opinion about myself is obviously caused by my madness and the fact that I know the truth about our little world, but hey, breaking the fourth wall isn't that bad, right?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 12:43 pm

A light blush covered her cheeks. "Well, then you can count me as one of your friends. You're a nice guy. If people can't see that past whatever madness you're talking about and see what a great guy you are, then they don't deserve to be your friend." She told him kindly, not realizing her choice of words; once again, not knowing about the sorcerer's madness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 12:56 pm

A shiver went down my spine when she said the word "madness". Does she know? No, no way, that'd be metaknowledge! S-She probably just used a wrong word, yeah. It happens. Often yes. I looked away for a second and scratched the back of my head. "T-Thanks Dani..." I said quietly. "Uhm... So... I think your family may be waiting to hear about your adventures in Death City, you know? I bet they're curious." I told her with a smile, trying to change the topic to the "right' one.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 1:14 pm

She gave him a kind smile before nodding. "Right... It's not like I did anything too exciting in the past 4 years..." Dani muttered before turning to her family and proceeding to update them on what she has been up to since leaving Venezuela.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 1:54 pm

Still, I bet they were listening to her stories with great curiosity. Because I couldn't understand them, since I can't speak Spanish, I simply decided to just wait patiently. What can a sorcerer do when he's bored though? Well... he can probably use his magic to play around. No, no, no, I can't use my magic here, it's not the right place nor time. Hm... I'll just... wait... I guess...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 2:29 pm

After about 20 minutes of telling her family about her adventure, although there weren't many, she was finally done telling them about the most interesting things that she did. "Fue genial verte de nuevo, pero tengo que volver a Death City. Chicos, los quiero tanto." She told her parents and brother before hugging both her parents and then squeezing her brother in a bear hug. "Escucha a mamá y papá. Sé un buen chico. Hacer que me sienta orgulloso. Te amo pequeño hermano." When she stood back up, and turned around to face Raccoon, there were tears pricking the corner of her eyes. She knew they couldn't stay forever and that they should probably leave soon. "I think it's time we should go back. We can't stay too long, plus I don't want to take up anymore of your time. " She told him, ready to go back to Death City.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 2:43 pm

At least I made her happy. She could see her beloved family at last. Of course, as I had promised, it would be her first visit to Venezuela with me. Next month there will be the second et cetera, et cetera. She's lucky though, not every character gets to see their parents. I mean, I know mine are non-existent and because of that Rackie will not even bother to mention them, but Dani... Even though her family are NPCs... at least she has them "Well... if that's your decision then... let's go." I told her as I stood up. Hm, there's enough space in this room to open up a portal here safely so... I'll do exactly this. "Luckily, this is not the end of this thread." I said to myself with a smirk. Then, a portal appeared in the middle of this room. "Are you ready, Dani?" I asked her calmly as I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 2:48 pm

She nodded. "It is my decision." The weapon watched as he opened the portal, still amazed at it. Looking back, she saw her family's faces and couldn't help but stifle a giggle. It was clear they had never seen magic before. "Te veo el mes que viene." She told them and then looked back at the sorcerer. "Yes, I'm ready." Dani responded.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 2:58 pm

I looked at her family briefly and waved my hand at them. "Farewell good people! See you next month!" I said with a warm tone. This thread is a pure pleasure to me. "Heheh... maybe next time you'll be able to introduce your family to a meister and... who knows... maybe even a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend if you're interested in such relationships." I added quietly, muttering, almost mumbling. "I'll go first then!" I announced as I slowly walked through the portal with a grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 3:06 pm

Dani blushed. "Y-yeah, maybe..." The riock did not go that way. She is purely heterosexual, so it embarrassed her when she heard what he muttered. Once he stepped through, Dani followed, going through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next