Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 3:28 pm

When we found ourselves on the other side, I closed both portals and looked around. We didn't land in the academy, but that was intended though. We were in a small shop, or rather, a workshop. There were various strange tools and devices laying around, all for sale. To someone who knew something about magic, it would be obvious that those items were all magical tools. I looked at Dani. "Do you remember our conversation from earlier? I said that I would take you to someone who could become your meister. Well, here we are, in his workshop." I explained calmly before I looked around. Hm... where is that guy now..? Eh... "Hey Mark! It's me, Raccoon, Anna's friend. I brought someone you should meet!" I called out. Luckily, we needn't wait too long, because Mark quickly walked out of a small storage room. He looked as stylish as always... not counting some dark stains on his shirt. His golded goggles were hanging freely from around his neck. Before approaching us, the man wiped the dust off his vest and then wiped his hands. "Good evening Raccoon and... madame." Mark greeted us politely with a slight bow.
"So, Mark, you've been without a weapon for... how long? Four years? Okay, today is your lucky day then. This lady with me is a weapon who's also had troubles with finding a meister and I think that you two would be a perfect pair." I said enthusiastically with a wide smile on my face. "Okay, so..! Dani, meet Mark. Mark meet Dani... hm... I'll give you some time to get to know each other better! See you in... about ten posts or more!" I said before walking out of the workshop with a huge grin on my face. Aah... This will be great. Let's start the ship!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 3:42 pm

Looking around, Dani instantly realized that they were indeed not in the academy like she thought they would end up. "Yes, I do...." She replied hesitantly. As Raccoon called for a guy named Mark, she looked around at the different tools laying around and looked up as this Mark fellow walked out of what appeared to be a storage room. Her eyes widened. He wasn't exactly what she imagined. He was... Hmm, how to describe it, cuter than she imagined. Being her confident self, she walked up to him and held out her hand to shake, despite how dirty his hands may or may not be. "Hey, I'm Daniella, but you can call me Dani. It's nice to meet you." She said as Raccoon left.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 3:51 pm

Once the man made sure his hands are clean enough he shook the girl's hand very gently and smiled warmly at her. He immediately took his goggles off his neck and placed them on a counter. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Dani. My name is Mark Kozak. Allow me to welcome you to my... hm... workshop. My apologies for its state, I simply did not have time to clean this place up." Mark said politely before scratching the back of his head. He seemed slightly ashamed for welcoming such a charming and cute-looking girl into his workspace. Despite that, he also seemed really happy to meet her. "Raccoon said that... he brought you here because you are looking for a meister, is that right?" Mark said and asked as he leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 4:48 pm

"Oh no, it's fine, really. You should see my room. " Dani joked, hoping to make him feel better about it. She nodded. " He did say that, yes. He also said that you were looking for a weapon. " She replied, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 5:01 pm

Mark's eyes lit up a bit when she returned to the topic of partnership. "Yes, yes indeed!" He told her nodding. His excitement was easily noticeable despite his attempts to not show anything. Also, there was something that Dani probably couldn't notice; She really caught Mark's interest. In other words, in his eyes, she was really pretty. "So, Dani, could you tell me something about your weapon form and about yourself?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 6:05 pm

Dani smiled, enjoying the excitement she noticed in him. "Well uh... I'm not what you would call a... Normal-looking weapon. I'm uh..." For the first time, she was a bit embarrassed about her weapon form, and not just because she found her potential meister cute. "I'm a riock. Er, well, a rock. On a stick. I-It's really a lot easier to show you than to explain. I'm not too powerful on my own, but when wielded by a meister, I, we, can land a pretty bad hit on someone." She explained, hoping he wouldn't give up on her just yet, just because she had a weird weapon form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 6:27 pm

Mark scratched the back of his head when he heard about her weapon form. He then crossed his arms o his chest and started walking around the workshop in silence. "May I see your weapon form Dani? I'd like to check if our wavelengths are compatible." He finally asked as he looked at her. His excitement still seemed present in him. In fact, her unusual weapon form made him even more curious about her. Mark started thinking of ways to make her stronger with help of his magical tools. Well, she probably wanted to get stronger, right?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 6:47 pm

Of course she wanted to get stronger. Who didn't? Dani nodded. " Of course. " With that, Dani quickly transformed into her weapon form. In this form, her handle was made of wood, about the length of Mark's forearm. Connected to this stick about two thirds of the way to the tip of the stick-like handle, was a sharpened, pointed rock, fastened tightly to the stick by what seemed like leather strips.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 10:09 am

Mark carefully studied her weapon form. It was indeed... unusual. However, a demon weapon is always a demon weapon regardless of its form. He could always balance her weaknesses with his own skills and tools. The meister took a deep breath and then carefully took Dani into his hands, hoping that wavelength rejection won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 10:37 am

As the meister grabbed hold of her, Dani was prepared for the worst. After such a long time of searching for a partner, they were both having the opportunity of a potential partner. As much as she didn't want to disappoint herself by what a rejection would mean, she didn't want to disappoint Mark. He seemed like a nice guy, and she didn't want to let him down. A few moments passed without anything happening, or better yet, going wrong. After feeling a bit more certain that nothing was going to happen, Dani opened her eyes she had closed as they connected. "I... I think it worked." She said, although still not giving her hopes up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 10:53 am

"Yes. It worked." Mark said as he swung the weapon around a bit. "You can transform into your normal form now." He told her, smiling warmly. Wielding a weapon was a surprisingly good feeling. The flow of their wavelengths from one soul to another. It was something he would never achieve with his magical tools. Mark seemed really pleased with the outcome of his attempt to wield the... rock... "Blunt weapons are really dangerous now that I think about it... Most people just don't realize it. For example, many people forget that a blade couldn't just cut a knight plate armor. What was used to defeat such knight then? A blunt weapon of course. Being hit with a heavy object can cause damage to the internal organs of a target... plus it's probably more painful than cutting off a limb with a sharp sword." Mark spoke, evaluating the real strength and usefulness of Dani's weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 11:19 am

Dani flashed a smile and transformed back into her human form, brushing back a stray strand of hair. "Huh... I never thought of it that way... I guess you're right." She smiled kindly at him. "So uh... I guess this makes us partners? U-unless you're against that." Dani asked the meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 11:40 am

"Being your meister would be an honor, Dani." Mark said smiling warmly at her. "So, I guess that makes us partners." The meister added after he walked behind his counter. But what now? They became partners but... what should new partners do after meeting each other? Mark rubbed his chin, trying to figure something out. "Hm... So... Dani... I guess we could... get to know each other?" The meister suggested, feeling a bit awkward about it. Well, he didn't have many friends and most of his acquaintances were simply his customers.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 12:01 pm

She smiled and nodded. Score! I finally have a meister! She thought to herself. "That would be a good start. After all, we just met and all I really know about you is that you're a meister and my soul wavelength is able to work with yours." She commented.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 12:15 pm

"Well, and all I know about you is that you're a weapon and that you know Raccoon." Mark said with a quiet chuckle. He then scratched the back of his head. "Alright... Let's see... Hm... What could I tell about myself...?" He muttered quietly as he started walking around the small room. " Oh, I know! So, I'm an enchanter and an inventor... Actually, everything you see in this workshop has been made by me... I guess, it probably makes me a very boring person, eheh. I bet you have way more interesting hobbies! So... it's... it's your turn then." Mark said. At first, he seemed really excited to talk with someone about his talent, but then he realized that for someone like Dani his passion might be pretty boring. That's when he calmed down and became rather quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 1:26 pm

"You... You made all of these?" She looked around at the different tools. "That's actually really cool. And not as boring as you say it is. I've never met an enchanter before. I find it beautiful. What you do. What you do... Not everyone can do this sort of thing." She told him gently and kindly and with sincerity. "Anyways, about me... Um... I'm really not as interesting as you make me out to be. I don't have too many hobbies except that I love all things Victorian. Anything from the Victorian Era I love. I love to collect things from that Era and such, and wear clothing similar to what they wore back then." She replied, telling her meister about herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 1:58 pm

Mark looked around the shop at his tools. There were various magical tools around the place. From simple wooden clocks with golden decorations that automatically set the right time and never stop to golden lamps that work without electricity. There were also other weird devices which purpose would be impossible to guess. Everything was made of steel, wood and even gold and looked like from some steampunk movie. However, in Mark's eyes, these tools weren't even as advanced as his most advanced tools. "Victorian era, huh?" The man said after a while of looking around his workshop. "Well if you love Victorian era then you probably like Steampunk too, am I right?" Mark said with a smile on his face. "I personally find a period between XVIIIth century and XXth century to be very fascinating. That's when both industrial revolution and Victorian era took place. It was truly an era of inventors, yes..." Mark commented and his comment was ended with a quiet sigh. He wished he could go back in time to experience that era himself. "Hm... and clothes... Yes, style in the Victorian era was very, very impressive. Gentlemen wearing suits and cylinders and ladies wearing beautiful dresses. Well, minus corsets, those things were bad for health." The meister commented smiling. Should I mention that he himself looked like a person from some steampunk movie?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 2:21 pm

Dani nodded. "Mhmm. I really admire the style they had back then. But yes, I do like steampunk as well. I just... I just think it's so beautiful. So much happened, and I think it's just so cool, ya know?" She commented. "Oh yes, corsets are the worst. They're pretty to look at, and look good on mannequins and stuff, but actually wearing them?" She shuddered. "They allow you no room to breathe." The weapon then took a moment to actually look at what Mark was wearing. When she noticed how he was dressed, she smiled. She appreciated the look he had going on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 2:51 pm

There was a smirk present on Mark's face during Dani's speech. It seemed like they found a good topic to talk about and also something they both liked a lot. He chuckled quietly at her words about corsets. "I can only imagine how bad wearing a corset feels." He commented nodding. Suddenly the meister reached the moment where... he didn't know what he was supposed to say anymore. He scratched the back of his head trying to figure out what to say next. "Hm...
So... what else can you tell me about yourself? I'm really curious!
" He finally said with a very friendly tone. Mark really wanted to get to know Dani well. In his eyes, she was a very, very nice girl. She was his type actually.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 3:12 pm

"Mhmm, they're absolutely terrible." She thought for a moment, trying to remember what else about her he might like. Totally because she's not trying to impress him. "Well... I love animals, and going out and traveling. Um... Let's see. Oh! I was born and raised in Venezuela, but came here 4 years ago when I discovered I'm a weapon. I needed to learn how to control my powers, and that was not going to happen at home. So of course, growing up in a Spanish-speaking country, I speak fluent Spanish. I also have one sibling. A 12 year old brother. Oh right! You'd probably like to know my age. I am currently 18 years old." She informed him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 3:29 pm

Mark listened to her trying to remember everything. He was smiling the whole time. When it was his turn to say something about himself he cleared his throat. "Okay so... I was born in Poland. In Warsaw to be precise. I moved to Death city...about four years ago... Hm... I have a younger sister. Oh and I'm nineteen years old." Mark told her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 10:29 pm

"Poland huh? That's cool." Not really knowing what to say, she checked the time. "Hey, do you uh... Do you want to go get something to eat? It's been awhile since I've eaten anything and I'm starting to get hungry." She asked. And yes, Dani was in fact, asking him out. For now, just as friends, but who knows. Maybe "just friends" will turn into something more. wink wink
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 5:32 am

*wink wink* My plan is working! And it's so perfect that no one noticed when Rackie took over as the narrator haha.
ooc: ...
ic:
Of course, it might turn into something more... especially considering that the two seem to have a really good chemistry with each other. The only "problem is... will Mark be able to handle such a lovely and cute relationship? He may be a gentleman, but his love experience is... let's just say it's non-existent "O-Oh, yes, yes, of course! My apologies for not suggesting it first and sooner." Mark said stuttering a bit. A barely noticeable blush appeared on his cheek. Mark quickly approached the exit door from the workshop and opened it for Dani. "Ladies first." The meister said, smiling warmly at the girl. If she only could read his mind, she'd probably become red on the face: "Oh my lord, she's so pretty. Stupid me, why didn't I ask her out sooner instead of making her stand in this dusty place!" He thought, embarrassed by the situation.

Hahah, someone's going out on a daaate~!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 9:56 am

It's not like Dani had much experience in the love department either. "Hey, it's no problem, really. There's no need to apologize." The weapon then walked over to the door and smiled kindly as Mark opened the door for her. "Why thank you kind sir." She thanked him and walked out, waiting for him to walk out after her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 10:43 am

Mark walked out right after her and locked the door to his workshop. Dani could notice that it was located somewhere in the shopping district of Death City. It was already early evening (which is a good time for a date, by the way) but luckily it was still quite warm and bright outside. Mark looked at Dani, still smiling. He seemed to be in a great mood and it was thanks to her. "Hm, I think it's a good time to ask... What's your favorite food, Dani? The answer is very important." The meister asked and winked at her, then chuckled quietly. It was probably his first attempt at flirting. (which apparently Dani likes!*shot*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next