Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 11:31 am

"Thank you..." Mark replied on her compliment, with a smile which had signs of pride in it. "Well, your help would be appreciated! It doesn't matter if you're a good cook or not, I'm sure you should know hot make the best arepas in Death City heheh." Mark said and then chuckled quietly. He seemed really happy and perhaps just a bit excited. When the two walked into the kitchen Mark quickly pulled a phone out of his pocket and found a recipe on the internet. The meister quickly read it to remember at least the most important parts of it and put the phone aside to wash his hands under a tap. "Alright, give me a second. I'll prepare all the ingredients..." Mark said before he started preparing everything they needed for their arepas. "Apparently we can put a lot of things into arepas... what should be our filling then?" The meister asked once a bottle of water, a bag of salt, a bottle corn oil and a bag of that one weird ingredient were placed on a countertop.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 11:54 am

"Well, then don't let me anywhere near the stove." She said with a giggle. She then went over and washed her hands as well. "Well, I was thinking we could use chicken as our main ingredient, and just add some rice or beans, or some other vegetables in with it." Dani replied, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 12:16 pm

"If that's your wish, then you're not allowed to touch the stove." Mark replied, winking at her, with a smirk. Then he chuckled quietly, clearly enjoying the situation. The meister looked into the fridge and pulled out a half of a chicken breast and a bag of rice. "Let's get started then." Mark said as he started mixing the ingredients for their arepas. Making them would probably take some time...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 12:25 pm

"Good, cause if I do, I will burn whatever we're cooking." Dani walked over to where Mark was mixing the ingredients together and watched him mix. She placed her hands on the counter. The weapon was starting to get really excited and made no attempt to hide it. She hadn't had her favorite dish in years, and couldn't wait to see how these turn out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 4:29 pm

"Haha, I see!" Mark chuckled at her words, thinking she was joking. "It can't be that bad and even if something was about to get burned, I'd probably save it, so don't worry." The meister told her smiling warmly at her. Once the ingredients for the arepa were mixed, Mark started working on a filling. He put the chicken breast on a frying pan and then he placed it on the stove. Then he put a bag of rice into a cooking pot filled with water, which he put on a stove too. From his moves, it was easy to guess that he seemed to know what he was doing and that he had experience in cooking.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 9:55 am

She giggled. "You think I'm kidding but I'm not. I really manage to burn everything." Dani told him with a chuckle. "That's sweet, but I doubt whatever I would end up burning would taste good enough to eat or save." She replied. She watched as he began preparing everything else. "You must cook a lot. You seem like you have experience." She said. If that was true, if he indeed was an excellent cook, then she knew she was in for a good meal tonight.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 1:36 pm

Mark chuckled once again. "Well, I could teach you how to cook and avoid burning food if you wanted." The meister said as he finally put the first arepa on another frying pan. He allowed everything to slowly boil and fry. "Yes... That's true. I cook for myself and for my sister so I've managed to learn quite a lot. The meister told her smiling. In the meantime, he washed and cut vegetables for the filling. Soon the rice, the first arepa, and chicken breast were ready and thus he put another arepa disc on a pan and started filling the first arepa with their delicious filling. The filling consisted of rice mixed with vegetables and pieces of chicken. "Alright... this one is for you..." The meister said as he placed the dish on a plate. A few minutes later his arepa was ready too, so he took their plates and put them on a table. He then quickly put knives, forks, glasses and a big bottle of juice on the table too. "Alright! Our dinner is ready." Mark announced with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 1:42 pm

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass." She replied kindly. Dani smiled softly. "That's really cool. She's lucky to have a brother like you." The weapon told him sweetly. Dani followed him to the table and sat down in front of a plate. Her mouth was already starting to water as she looked at them. They looked glorious and smelled absolutely heavenly. "This looks and smells amazing Mark." She told him, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 2:12 pm

Mark quickly filled their glasses with fruit juice and looked at Dani. Seeing her reaction really made him happy. Well, he tried his best to follow the recipe and make their arepas look and taste delicious. Satisfying Dani's stomach would make him even happier. "Well then... let's sit down and eat." Mark said as he winked at her with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 2:19 pm

Dani took a sip of her drink before picking up her arepa and and biting into it. An aroma of flavors filled her mouth and she sighed happily. "For your first time making these, these are really good." She complimented him. "Not perfect, but of course that's not gonna happen till you have more practice making them." She was very content with the way they turned out, and gave Mark a smile.

Last edited by Lacey on March 6th 2018, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 2:28 pm

"Thank you very much!" Mark said smiling, his eyes lit up with happiness, even though the expression on his face remained the same. He was about to use a fork and a knife to eat his arepa when he noticed how Dani was eating hers. So, he decided to pick up his arepa and finally taste it. It was quite tasty in his opinion, yet he quickly understood what needed to be improved. "I think I already know how to make them better, but you're right. I must admit... arepas are really delicious..." He commented smiling. Well, at least he made Dani happy, that's what mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 3:00 pm

She giggled quietly to herself as she watched him start to use a fork and knife to eat it. It was cute watching him realize that there was a different way to eat it. Her eyes caught his and she blushed slightly, so slight, that it was hardly noticeable, however she didn't look away. He looked... Happy. Quite happy. That made her glad. She smiled back at him and then continued eating, breaking the eye contact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 3:46 pm

When they made an eye contact it was like the whole world stopped for Mark. There was definitely something special about Dani that made him want to spend time with her. Of course, the beautiful moment couldn't last forever and once the weapon broke the eye contact, Mark focused on eating.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 8:01 pm

Dani soon finished eating and took another sip of her drink. She let out an exhausted sigh and sat back in her chair. "That really was good. I mean it Mark. Man, I haven't had a homecooked meal in forever." The weapon yawned. After such a long day, and a good, warm, meal, Dani was starting to get tired.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 4:25 am

When Mark finished eating he smiled, satisfied. Arepas were way better than he thought. He looked at Dani, she seemed tired. "W-Well... thanks... With me as your partner, you will eat homecooked meals more often." The meister said, then chuckled. There was a barely visible blush on his cheeks. "Hm... You look tired. Well, if you were with Raccoon, then I'm sure it was a really long day for you." Mark said. Only then he realized that Raccoon actually was working behind the scenes during his entire meeting with Dani! He was the one who introduced her to him and he was the one who got Anna out of the house.

You don't need to thank me ;)
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 10:39 am

"Well I look forward to them." She replied with a smile. Dani nodded. "I was with Raccoon... He took me to see my family in Venezuela." She said softly. "And during our trip, he told me that he knew someone looking for a weapon. Later, he introduced me to you. So here we are now." Dani told him, yawning once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 1:43 pm

During Dani's short story Mark folded his arms on his chest and when she finished it, he nodded and said- "I see... It was nice of him to take you to your family. I'm sure it was a great day for you." The meister and then stood up to collect the dishes and place them in a dishwasher. "You should probably get some rest too! Tomorrow's a day too!" Mark told her smiling friendly. He actually had some plans for them for the next day. (In fact, he was planning to ask Dani on aaaaaa.... daate :D
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 2:02 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, it was nice of him. Especially since I just met him." She said. "Oh, thank you, but I could've done that." She told him as he took her plate and placed it in the dishwasher. Dani sighed. "[color=#cccc99]Yeah, I should, which means I should start heading back to my place.[/colored]" She collected her stuff together, which, was just her bag, and stood up. The weapon raised a brow at his last statement. "Oh? It is?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:25 pm

Mark grinned widely when Dani asked him about the next day. "Oh yeah, indeed! Were a freshly baked meister-weapon team. We'll have some things to do... Besides... Hm... I'd be honored if you agreed to spend some time with me tomorrow..." The meister said with confidence in his voice and before she could say anything, he added with a wink- "Let's say... that I'm asking you out." His words followed a quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 9:21 pm

" True, true. We don't have any practice working together, so we'll really need to work on that. " She replied. Wait... Did he just ask her out? Like, on a date? Dani blushed. "I-I would like that." She replied, her head tilting slightly to the side like a cute anime girl .
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 4:18 pm

Mark smiled happily when Dani agreed to go on a date with him. Well, in his confidence her knew she'd agree. "Alright then, we have plans for tomorrow." The meister said, once again winking at her. "Oh, hm, may I walk you home?" He asked when he noticed that Dani was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 10:07 pm

Dani giggled. She was going on a date tomorrow, and she couldn't wait. Even though they had just met this just... Felt right. Maybe the idea of love at first sight isn't a myth. The weapon smiled. "If you really want to, then I wouldn't mind." She replied, her eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 4:17 am

Asking someone on a date just like that didn't seem unusual or wrong even if they weren't a couple yet. Who knows, perhaps it really was a start of something more? Well, at least Mark hoped it would become something more. "I'm ready when you are, then." Mark said, smiling at Dani and then added- "I can't wait for tomorrow then!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 9:54 am

"Well, I'm ready, so I guess we can leave now." Dani replied, walking towards the door. She giggled at his enthusiasm. "I'm excited too." She said, a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 6:43 pm

Mark walked over to the door and opened it for Dani. "Ladies first." The meister said smirking as he winked at her. It seemed like it was a really good day for both of them. It was a really long day though and Mark knew well that Dani was probably really tired and that she needed rest. Well, her yawning from before actually confirmed it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next