Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 11:08 am

It was a beautiful evening indeed. Dani looked back at him and smiled brightly. She could feel the good vibes he was giving off, and in turn, it made her equally as happy. She thought for a moment. "Hmm... I'd have to say...Arepas. They're a sort of pita made with corn flour and can be filled with a variety of things. My favorite is to mix rice, beans, and chopped up chicken." She replied. Dani's cheeks turned a light pink as Mark winked at her. She couldn't explain it if someone asked, but for some reason... For some reason her heartbeat started to race as he looked at her like that. She knew there was a word for the way she was feeling, but she couldn't quite figure it out just yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 11:50 am

Mark wasn't sure where they could find a place offering Arepas. He needed to assume it was a Venezuelan dish. Where in Death City could they find a Venezuelan restaurant? Perhaps it could be simply South American themed? The meister scratched the back of his head trying to figure something out. "Hm... I see. Do you know if there's a place in Death City where we could eat uhm... arepas?" Mark asked her. Indeed, the point of his earlier question was to know where he should take her for dinner. He didn't expect her favorite food to be so... exotic. Well, on the other hand, he had a plan b... he could always try making arepas himself, he only needed a recipe.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 12:23 pm

The weapon shook her head. "Not really, but it doesn't matter. We don't have to have those. I'm fine with anything." Dani told him. She didn't want him to have to go out of his way to try and find, or maybe even cook her favorite food. To her, it wasn't that important where or what they ate as she's not too picky of an eater.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 12:29 pm

Well, perhaps his plan was a bit too ambitious. "Are you sure? Hm... well... so, tell me what would you like to eat then?" Mark asked her, still smiling. His blush from before got a bit brighter. Well, he seemed to properly celebrate the beginning of their partnership, that's why he wanted to plan something special for his new partner.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 1:06 pm

She nodded. "I'm sure. Besides, arepas are a Venezuelan dish, I wouldn't expect Death City to have them." Dani said. She shrugged. "I don't care. Why don't you pick? I'm sure there's somewhere you'd like to go.And somewhere you'd like to take me." The weapon told her meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 1:38 pm

Mark put his hands into the pocket of his trousers. She gave him a really difficult task. In fact, it was so difficult his brain was about to stop working (just kidding). After a long moment of thinking the meister closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Another issue was: Mark always cooks himself. "Hm... Well, I think I know one nice place. They serve mostly Italian food though. I could always prepare dinner for us myself... if you'd be interested." He said as he scratched his neck. Mark felt very weird. In fact, he's never felt so unsure about his choices and decisions. He wanted Dani to enjoy their date dinner, but he wasn't sure how to achieve it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:20 pm

"Oh so you can cook too? How pleasantly surprising. You just have all sorts of talents don't ya?" She commented, a bright smile on the girl's face. "But yeah, I'm interested." Dani replied. She then decided to try her own hand at flirting. "I've known you for like, ten minutes, and I already like you." Little did she know that that had more meaning than one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:44 pm

Mark shook his head at Dani's comment about his talents. "Not really, I just happen to be good at certain things. I'd call it a pure coincidence." The meister said, grinning slightly. His voice was warm and his tone friendly. However, with Dani's words about her liking him, Mark became unsure what to say. Liking had so many meanings! What made things even more difficult for Mark was the fact that he unknowingly started falling for Dani. The chemistry between them was good. She was really pretty and generally nice. The meister needed to think of a proper response for her words... "Thank you very much, Dani. Same goes for me. You're a really, really nice girl. I would also like to say that I like your style." Mark said confidently and then winked at her with a smile present on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 4:51 pm

The weapon smiled back at him, her heart starting to race once more. Mark wasn't the only one falling for someone. In fact, Dani was, in turn, falling for him, although, she didn't know it yet. "Well I could say the same thing to you. You certainly know how to make a statement. " She said in response, returning the wink. Dani was starting to enjoy this flirty flirt flirt flirting thing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 5:24 pm

Finally, the two started walking. Because they'd agreed that Mark would simply cook something for them, he started leading Dani towards the residential district where his home was located. "I'm really glad I've finally met someone who likes steampunk too! I consider myself lucky that that person is now my partner." The meister said. He kept his hands joined behind his back as they walked. "I wonder what else you will surprise me with, Dani. I'm sure I'll be enjoying your company." He told her smirking. Not only he was flirting with her but he was also being honest with her. Mark was definitely enjoying the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 6:08 pm

She walked next to him, a little bounce in her step. She held her hands clasped in front of her. "I'm glad too. There aren't too many people that do, at least, that I've met, so it's nice to know that you do. And I'm especially glad that my meister has some of the same interests that I do." She replied. She smirked. "I can't wait to see what you surprise me with. I'm sure I'll enjoy your company as well." Dani replied sweetly. In fact, she already was.

Last edited by Lacey Hilt on March 4th 2018, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 6:43 pm

Mark chuckled quietly at her words, slightly amused by their conversation. At that point, it should be clear to everyone that they were flirting with each other and that they were enjoying it. "Who knows, who knows? Depends on how easy it is to surprise you." He said adding a mysterious tone to his words. "What are your other interests then, if I may ask? Perhaps there are more things that we have in common." Marks asked after a moment. He felt something interesting in his heart. It was a like a spark that started filling him with energy. It was accompanied by a pleasant feeling of lightness. Mark wasn't sure what it could really be, but, in fact, it was the fact that the more he was talking with Dani, the more he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2018, 9:27 am

Dani shrugged in response. " Well see when the time comes. " She said with a wink. " Well... I'm a book nerd. I love to read. Especially fantasy." The weapon told Mark. Ever since she's started talking to the meister, Dani's mood has improved greatly. She had been sad about leaving her family, despite that she'd be seeing them once a month now. Now... Now she was happy. She enjoyed Mark's presence and enjoyed talking to him. She was glad that she found a boyfriend meister like him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2018, 10:15 am

Mark smiled and nodded, reading was something he's always liked, even though he's never had enough time to read many books that weren't related to science. "That's fantastic. Perhaps you could recommend me something? I really enjoyed "The Chronicles of Narnia", "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit"... I wouldn't call myself a bookworm, but I've actually read many books in my life, though they were mostly about science... from chemistry to biology. My parents wanted me to follow their steps." The meister said nodding. Well, Mark was really happy to be with Dani. He had a funny feeling that thanks to her he will have... less time for work. Somehow he didn't mind, despite being a workaholic. Perhaps he could finally have some relaxing fun with his beautiful and charming girlfriend weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 2:31 pm

" I love the Chronicles of Narnia! If you liked that, you'd like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and The Mortal Instruments plus it's prequal and sequel." Dani told him excitedly. The weapon didn't really have many friends, and the few she did have weren't really interested in the same things she is, so it was fun and exciting for her to be about to talk to someone about her interests.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 2:51 pm

A grin appeared on his face when he heard the recommendations, also his eyes lit up with curiosity. He was definitely going to read the books Dani'd told him about. "If you love the Chronicles of Narnia then I'm sure I'll like these books you've just mentioned." Mark told her with a nod. He too was glad that he finally found someone he could talk about such things. It seemed like he'd found a perfect partner ("partner" can mean lots of things too ;) ). Indeed, it was a really good day for the meister.
The two were slowly getting closer to a place where Mark's home was located and the closer they were to their destination, the more excited Mark was (even though he wasn't showing it). It was the first time he'd invited someone over for dinner. Plus, that someone wasn't just some someone- it was his new partner, new weapon and maybe a future girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:49 pm

Dani giggled. " I'm sure you'll like them too. At least, I hope you'll like them. " She looked down at her stomach as she heard a small growl. She petted her belly. She looked up and over to Mark. " How much farther to your place? " The weapon asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 6:13 pm

"We're right... here..." Mark said pointing at a house with a garden in the front yard. The building had two floors and looked rather medium-sized. A simple looking house, nothing too unusual. The meister led the weapon through the garden and they almost reached the door to the house when... someone opened them and run out of the building. That person was rather short and had white hair. The run wasn't too long because that person bumped into Mark.
"Oh, hi Mark!" The person greeted the meister. It was a short teenage girl wearing a ninja outfit.
"Hello Anna. Where are you going?" He asked.
"Oh, right! Raccoon called. He said he had something important to tell me." Anna replied. She then noticed that Mark was alone. The ninja girl looked at Dani and tilted her head to her side, giving her a curious stare. "Oh? Who's this cute girl? Oooh! Don't tell me it's your...!" Anna said but she was interrupted by her brother before she could finish the sentence.
"Anna, meet Dani, my new partner. Dani, meet Anna, my little sister." Mark said smiling politely.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 6:23 pm

The girl blushed as she could guess at what Anna was about to say before getting interrupted. Dani held out her hand to the younger girl. "It's nice to meet you Anna." The weapon said kindly. A warm smile brightening her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 6:34 pm

Anna shook Dani's hand grinning widely. "Please take care of my brother! He's a real workaholic you know!" She told Dani. However, she suddenly winked at her and added: "Good luck girl!" Anna left the two alone and continued her run.
Mark scratched the back of his head and then looked at Dani. "W-Well..." There was a barely visible blush present on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 6:53 pm

She smiled. " I will, I promise. " She visibly blushed at the girl's next words. " Well then... She seems like a nice girl..." Dani said. She didn't really know what to say after that. It would be a lie if she said she didn't know what Anna was talking about, so she didn't really know how to respond to that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 7:08 pm

Mark nodded in agreement. "Uhm, yes... she's a nice girl... a bit... eccentric though." The meister said. He then held the door open for Dani and cleared his throat. "Ladies first!" He said, smiling. It would be a lie if someone said that Mark didn't understand what Anna meant by the words she'd directed to Dani. Also, it seemed like those words made Dani slightly embarrassed. "Does it mean that I... that she... thanks sis... You helped me here a bit." The meister thought. At that point, he couldn't deny he had a crush on Dani.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 7:56 pm

The weapon smiled kindly as he held the door open for her, and walked inside. "Thank you." As she walked in, she looked around, trying to get a feel for the place. She was a bit distracted however. She still couldn't get what Anna had said out of her mind. What does this mean? Why can't I stop thinking about this? Is it... No... Is it possible that I... That I... That I like him? But I just met him today... Her answer was given when she could feel the heat starting to rise in her cheeks, which she immediately tried her best to force down. I... I like him... She thought to herself, swallowing the feeling down with a gulp.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 6:01 am

The interior of Mark's house could be described in a few words: cozy, quite simple and welcoming. He wasn't as distracted as Dani was. It was quite easy to notice, for Mark at least, yet he couldn't fully understand the reason behind it. He could only speculate that it had something to do with what Anna said, but he preferred to be careful. "Um... make yourself at home." Mark said, smiling slightly as he led Dani into the dining room, which was also connected to the kitchen. "Actually, I think I could try preparing arepas actually... I'm really curious what they taste like." He added.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 9:51 am

She quickly shook the thought out of her head and gave Mark a smile. "Thank you, you have such a cozy home." She complimented. Dani raised an eyebrow. "Oh? You wanna try some? If you want to try making them, be my guest. If you need any help just let me know,
although, I'll warn you, I'm not a great cook... Eh heh.
" Dani told him. She didn't want to sit there doing nothing, but she also didn't want to ruin their dinner.

OOC: Here's a recipe for making them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next