Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:16 pm

"I'm not going anywhere," Ana whispered, nuzzling against Luna shoulder as she squeezed her close.  "I'm staying with you for better or for worse."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:43 pm

"Thank you..." Luna whispered quietly. She closed her eyes and let out a relieved sigh. She finally stopped crying, but sniffling remained. Finally, she looked into Ana's eyes. It was time to finally talk about what'd happened... but first...
"Let's... uh... sit comfortably first... o-okay?" For a moment Luna wanted to suggest lying on the bed, side by site but... she wasn't sure if that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:52 pm

Ana let go of Luna and sat down with her back against the headboard of the bed, cross legged. She then patted her thighs, smiling at Luna. Clearly, she had a different idea. "You don't mind, do you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 4:17 pm

At first, Luna wasn't sure what Ana was suggesting with her gestures. She tilted her head to her side and gave her girlfriend a puzzled stare. A moment later something finally clicked in her head and she realized what Ana wanted. A happy smile appeared on her face and she eagerly sat between Ana's leg. When she finally found a comfortable position she wrapped her own legs around Ana's waist and her arms around her shoulders. Her chest was pressed against hers in a tight warm hug. Luna looked into Ana's eyes. There still were tears in her eyes, but at least now her fear was replaced by joy. She was happy that Ana despite seeing that terrifying display of violent power wasn't scared and still wanted to stay with her. It made her realize that no matter how scary that power was, no matter what she was... no matter what other darker secrets were hidden deep inside her soul... Ana would be with her. "A-Ana... thank you... for not listening to me when I asked you to stay away... I want you close..." Luna whispered. "I'm... I'm still scared... T-T-Tell me, what happened when I was... y-you know... un-un-uncon... unconscious?" She wanted to enjoy they close moment. She really did. However... she just... needed to know first...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 4:25 pm

Ana put her arms around Luna's waist, a little red though apparently not embarrassed enough to act any different because of it."That sorcerer blocked your attack, then left after we got you into the cafe. Mr.Foster came and drove us both here after getting you into his car. A witch teacher met us here. She's downstairs, we can go to see her when you want. You'll have plenty of people to teach you, so you don't have to worry," she explained. "And, uh, Mr. Foster confirmed by looking at your soul, that you're definitely a witch. I wonder if you'll have a cute animal form, like Aurora..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 4:39 pm

"Witch..? Animal form..? Me..?" Well, her initial shock was long gone, so she wasn't as surprised after hearing those words coming from Ana. Also, surprisingly she found nothing embarrassing in the way they were sitting together Oh, the wonders of an innocent heart. Luna closed her eyes, trying to think. A witch? Wasn't she just a normal human orphan? Wasn't her soul supposed to be blue? Why did it turn purple? Well, at least she knew where to go to find the answers to these questions. She started thinking about an animal form... actually she herself was curious about it... What would it be..? Suddenly she saw a flashback before her eyes. A cold, dark night. A mysterious forest. There was a glow coming from behind a giant tree... Something suddenly howled and before she could see what it was... the flashback suddenly ended. "I... I guess that I have... that I have to accept this... new... truth... But... I-If being a witch is so scary... I d-don't want to be one... Ana... I don't w-want to be a witch..! I want to go back to having a blue soul! This power is too scary..." Luna said quietly and then hugged her girlfriend tightly and hid her face on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 4:45 pm

Ana almost immediately started stroking Luna's hair when the girl shoved her face in her shoulder, she herself resting her head gently against her own. "It's not scary, Luna, just look at Aurora and Angela. They have awesome powers but they can control themselves just fine. You'll be like that too, in no time. I believe in you. You'll have Ms. Coon to teach you and I'm sure those two girls will want to help as well."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:05 pm

"If you say so... I can still feel this power flowing through my body... I don't like it..." Luna complained quietly. It's not like she could just get rid of that power anymore. After a moment she moved her head backward. She wanted to look Ana in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:15 pm

Ana had a small smile on her face as she looked into Luna's eyes, trying to be reassuring for the girl. "You'll be fine," she said, placing her forehead on Luna's own. "You'll get used to it all soon enough, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:20 pm

"W-Well... At least I'll try... for you..." Luna told Ana quietly as she kept looking her in the eyes. Suddenly a different area of her face caught her attention. For a brief moment, Luna looked at Ana's cute, soft lips. Her heart started beating faster and her cheeks started turning pink. Would it be a good moment..? "A-Ana... I... uh..." Luna wanted to ask for a permission, but it was too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:42 pm

"Okay," Ana said, smiling wider at Luna when she said that she would try. "Yes?" she then asked, tilting her head but a little, curious as to what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:54 pm

Quickly Luna's face turned completely red. "M-may I... Uhm..." The girl mumbled quietly. When it turned out to be too embarrassing, she decided to do something that wasn't as embarrassing... and so Luna just kissed Ana on the cheek and then looked away for a moment. "T-That but... y-you know... w-would it be okay..?" Luna mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:57 pm

"I... Don't know?" Ana said, still confused about what the girl mean. What was she getting so embarrassed about?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:02 pm

Luna groaned quietly and took a deep break. "M-may... may I... mayIkissyouonthelips?!" The girl finally asked properly, but she said it very fast to avoid getting too embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:08 pm

Ana blinked at Luna a couple times as she went red, though she smiled at her, giggling, after a moment, "You don't need to ask me about doing stuff like that," she said, tilting Luna's head up a little before pressing her lips against her own, closing her eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:18 pm

That was it! Something Luna'd dreamed for quite some time. Her heart started beating so fast and loudly. It was exciting and so, so sweet. For Luna, it was definitely one of the best feelings in the world. With her eyes closed, she kissed her back gently. She felt that she could melt from the sweetness of Ana's lips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:29 pm

When Ana broke up the kiss, she had a happy smile on her blushing face. She bit at her lip as she looked away, suddenly feeling quite shy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:44 pm

Luna looked away as well. That was so great, but also embarrassing. She was very happy and despite the incident from before, she considered that day to be a very good one. That one kiss made that day into a good day. Luna closed her eyes, then pecked Ana on the cheek and whispered- "I love you so much..." She felt that tears of joy appeared in her eyes and then started rolling down her cheeks. It was a very happy moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:54 pm

It was Ana's turn to bury her face in Luna's shoulder and she did so before mumbling an "I love you too," into it. She was squeezing Luna against herself tighter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:00 pm

Luna hugged her beloved one tightly and closed her eyes. It was a lovely moment.
Until someone rushed into the room. It was Aurora. "Ana! How's Lun-aaAAaAAaa oooow... uh... Pardon... I... I'll..." The witch quickly ran out of the room when she saw the scene. For a moment she thought she'd interrupted something more than just hugging but... that was just Aurora's imagination...
Luna stared at the door for a moment with her eyes open wide and face as red as a beetroot.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:05 pm

Ana giggled at that, rather than becoming overly embarrassed. "We should get up," she said to Luna, still amused, letting go of her waist so that the girl could move. "We should also let Aurora know that nothing is going on!" she also said, loudly enough for Aurora to be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:17 pm

Luna got off Ana first and the stood up. "Promise me we'll be doing that more often... I feel so relaxed now..." The mei... witch told Ana with a slight, gentle smile. Then she stretched her arms and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:20 pm

Ana stood up once Luna did, then nodded in agreement, "Of course we will be. Whenever you like, really. No need to ask or anything," Ana said, assuming that she meant the kiss more than the hugging, although they could be doing that whenever they were in private.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:34 pm

Luna meant both actually. Still, getting Ana's approval seemed to make her really happy. "O-okay then... let's... leave this room... Time to meet that witch teacher..." She said, approaching the door. One deep breath later, Luna walked out of her room and looked around.
"So... uh... did you two have fun?" Aurora asked, awkwardly scratching the back of her head.
Luna was too embarrassed to answer the question. She ended up staring at the fox witch with a blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:38 pm

Clearly, it seemed to Ana that Aurora actually hadn't believed her saying that nothing was going on, or hadn't heard, because she was still acting weird about it. Ana huffed, deciding instead to mess with the girl a bit, "What did it look like?" Ana asked Aurora with a sly expression on her face. She took hold of Luna's hand and went on ahead of Aurora, believing that to be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next