Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 3:56 pm

"I can think of three that I wouldn't want against us, just because they make wonderful coffee," Ana joked, shooting Luna a grin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:06 pm

Luna chuckled quietly and smiled at Ana. That joke finally made her stop thinking about all those weird things she'd started experiencing. "Yup! They're our precioussss!" The girl added, tilting her head to her side and staring at Ana for a brief moment. Then she let a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:10 pm

"You're my precious," Ana mumbled into her cup after a moment of giggling at the joke, and after turning red from the thought. She then tried to pretend like she said nothing and continued to sip.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:16 pm

Luna barely heard that. Though it made her blush too, she decided to push things forward a bit to see Ana's reaction. The girl moved her face close to Ana's as if she wanted to whisper something into her ear or do something that had something to do with her lips touching Ana's cheek. Luna decided to wait like that for a moment, to see her reaction... There was a wide smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:25 pm

Ana blushed more at the close proximity of Luna's face to her own, her eyes looking to the side to see if the girl would do anything or not... Though embarrassed, she also looked somewhat excited at the prospect of a kiss, too. She did try not to be too obvious about that, though.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:34 pm

Ana's reaction was so cute Luna actually wanted to kiss her. She even started wondering whether to drop her joke and just go for it or...? With an innocent smile, she whispered- "Preciouuusss~!" Then Luna started moving away from Ana slowly, to make her think that it was just a stupid joke... and when Ana wouldn't expect it... Luna quickly moved in and gave Ana a gentle kiss on the cheek. Then she returned to her previous position on the couch as if nothing had happened. Though her face was now completely red and her heart was pounding with excitement. "I really... I really did it!" Luna thought. She felt really happy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:40 pm

At first, when Luna moved away, Ana looked disappointed, lightly biting at her lip as if to just contain the still-present excitement and the newer feeling. Then, that all turned to joy when Luna actually did give her a kiss. Ana giggled happily and swayed from side to side a little, smiling widely with her eyes closed. She got a kiss! She'd have to give one soon, too, she thought.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:51 pm

Luna, seeing that the kiss made Ana really happy, let out a quiet giggle herself. "Ah... finally I've found the courage to do that..." The girl commented quietly. She was so happy, even though it wasn't really a proper kiss. That's when realized: if a simple kiss on the cheek made them both so amazingly happy, then what would happen if they... well...
The thought made Luna really excited. She couldn't wait for that proper, special kiss she'd been waiting for since the day they became a couple. Suddenly she found herself humming happily with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:54 pm

Ana, happy and distracted as she was, still manged to notice when Luna was off her guard and with her eyes closed. It just wouldn't be fair if she didn't. She leaned over and quickly gave Luna a peck on the cheek just as the other girl had done to her, though without all of the teasing beforehand. She looked away from her, embarrassed and red. "Courage indeed..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:01 pm

Luna's face once again went red. She quickly covered her mouth with her two hands and let out a quiet joyful squeak. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She thought happily. Luna looked at Ana with a big, happy smile. It seemed like she could melt from all that joy and cuteness. "You're the best... I love you..." The girl said with her usual quiet tone. The word "love" would still make her heart skip a bit when it was directed at Ana. That's why she was careful to not use it too often... It was her little special word...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:05 pm

"L-love you too," Ana replied, smiling happily, though leaning over her cup still trying to conceal how she was feeling. Incredibly happy was the gist of it. She scooched a little closer to the other girl, then, though trying not to be too obvious about it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:13 pm

Luna's heart started pounding once again when she heard the magic word "love". She got so happy she almost forgot about the whole world. That's why she didn't notice that Ana was probably planning something more... courageous. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:21 pm

Perhaps it wasn't as courageous as kissing each other was, but she still totally wanted to do what she was doing so went for it. Slowly, she scooched closer and closer to Luna until the both of them were entirely side by side. She just wanted to increase the contact between them where they sat; just not obviously until she actually did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:46 pm

Luna looked at Ana, finally noticing how close she got. Perhaps she wanted to give her a hug? Well, that was something Luna hoped for and expected Ana to do. Though, that probably wasn't what her girlfriend had actually planned. Of course, Luna wasn't aware of those plans but would probably be positively surprised by them. So, thinking Ana wanted to give her a hug, Luna gently put her arms around the weapon's waist to get her as close as possible. She kept looking at her warmly with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:49 pm

Ana gave a little gasp at Luna's actions, surprised though pleasantly. She put an arm around the girl's shoulders, finding that what the girl did was a pretty good idea overall. She put her coffee down at this point. She didn't want to spill any on Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:57 pm

Luna wished they had some more privacy at that moment. Certainly, it would make her more relaxed. She simply didn't want people to stare at them. On the other hand that didn't stop her from enjoying the closeness of her beloved one. It was such a pleasant feeling- that closeness. To Luna, it seemed like they finally reached a new stage of their love relationship, since all she could previously expect from Ana was holding hands. (it's not that she disliked holding each other's hands. She just wanted a bit more and that more had finally come).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:28 pm

As far as Ana was concerned, people could look all they wanted. She only really cared about what Luna thought. Even if people didn't like public shows of affection, that is all Ana had for Luna, so that is what she would give.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:33 pm

Not sure if Ana had her own plans at that point, Luna used her free hand to trap her in a gentle hug. She closed her eyes and rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. Perhaps ignoring everyone around would be a better idea than being worried about the stares? Luna started enjoying the closeness so much she even let out a quiet purr-like sound.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:42 pm

"That's adorable," Ana said almost immediately after she heard the sound, pulling Luna into a proper hug, too. Potential coffee addiction aside, she thought she might start developing one soon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:50 pm

Luna blushed at her words but instead of getting embarrassed, she let out another purr and smiled at her. "This is so nice... so warm..." The girl commented quietly. Well, at that rate they'd probably spend the entire afternoon in the cafe...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:58 pm

Ana giggled at her repeating the sound, though said nothing more about anything. It was indeed nice, warm and she would describe it all as sugar sweet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:15 pm

Of course, something would interrupt their sweet moment, because there was a story waiting for them... Suddenly they could hear a loud dull bang coming from the outside. Aurora Foster immediately looked out of the window to see what happened and whatever she saw... made her run out of the cafe. There was a weird sound coming from the outside. It was close to a wiz and to sound of electricity flowing. Whatever it was, made Luna feel weird. She felt a weird energy in the area. "A-Ana... I think we should check it out..." Luna suddenly said. Her face was pale and she seemed really confused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:34 pm

Ana was worried about Luna, clearly, when she the state of her. Worried or not, though, she didn't argue with checking it out. Her excuse was that Luna was the meister after all, but really Ana could see that something or other was making the girl act weird. She stood up along with Luna to then go where Aurora had gone off to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:56 pm

Once Luna ran outside, she was also joined by Angela and outside they could see a weird giant magical object and Aurora screaming at a certain crazy sorcerer.
"... You're an idiot! Why did you think that OPENING A PORTAL INSIDE A PORTAL was a good idea?! Are crazy? And why HERE?! Couldn't you find a better place, you cretin?!" The fennec witch seemed furious.
In front of her, there was...

Itsa me, Raccoon! Time to take o-...

Nope.
In front of Aurora was Raccoon who was a mad sorcerer. "Okay, look, I'm not here because I want. No... basically, our creator put me here in this ridi-..."
"Shut the hell up with your crazy talk! Make the portal disappear!"
"Well, that's gonna be a problem. See, it seems like it's gotten outta my control. Conveniently for the plot, of course. "

Luna kept staring at the scene feeling the magic energy coming from that portal. It made her wavelength go crazy. That weird thing inside her soul was cracking because of the power leak caused by the portal. Luna wanted to touch it. To feel it. Something from that portal was calling her. She reached out towards it and took a few steps forward. She was like in a trance. Again.

"Luna, step back! I'm going to stop this madness right now!"
"Good idea! Hit the portal with your spell eraser before it swallows the whole area!"

Aurora muttered her mantra and focused all of her magical power. It was all around her. She directed her into her hand, preparing to use the spell. The energy was visible as some weird yellow particles. "Spell erase!" Aurora shouted as she pushed the energy forwards with her hand. A yellow magical wave went towards the portal and once it hit it... The portal released all of its magical energy extremely rapidly.
Aurora immediately cast her shield bubble spell to protect everyone around her.
All that magical energy around caused something that was on Luna's soul to break. She put both of her hands on her chest. A feeling of dizziness made her stumble. The girl found herself on her knees, breathing heavily. Her vision was blurry. That weird energy from inside of her soul. It was now all around her and it was visible for everyone. It looked like a weird blue fog. Luna looked at her hands. Strange blue and bring energy was coming out of it. She was scared. Terrified. She didn't know what was going on with her. It was like something powerful that had been hidden away from her was suddenly released. "W-What...What's... what's going... on..." Luna looked around and then at the witches and Ana. She was pale. Dead-pale and her eyes were glowing too.

The witches and the sorcerer seemed confused and surprised as well. None of them had ever seen anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:02 pm

Ana was entirely over her head the entire time. All she could do was stand and watch the magic users argue, then to keep Luna away from the portal when she decided that approaching the unstable entity was a good idea. "What are you doing?" she asked the girl, worried more and more by the second. When the girl stumbled and fell to her knees, Ana was down by her side immediately, but she could do nothing. Powerless, she looked to Aurora and to the stranger, hoping that one of them might do something. She was scared too, even more so when she saw that they were just as dumbfounded as she was. "Help, please..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next