Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:53 pm

Aurora actually chuckled at Ana's question. "Hah! Whatever it was, I'm sure you two enjoyed it" She said, not jumping to weird conclusions. It was true that she didn't hear Ana saying that nothing was going on and that's why she'd asked.
Luna and Ana finally reached the place where the teacher was waiting for them.
Catherine approached the two with a polite smile on her face. "Hello, Luna! My name's Catherine Coon and I'm a teacher for witches at the DWMA..." She introduced herself. "I'm happy to see that you're already awake and well. We've all been so worried about you." Catherine said. "So... I was waiting here in case you had questions... "
"U-Uhm... M-Ms. Coon... I'd like to learn to control my powers... To make sure I will never hurt... t-the one I love..." Luna said quietly, as she stared at the floor.
Catherine looked at Ana for a short second, making a fair guess that she was Luna's beloved one. "That's a huge part of my job, so leave it to me. We'll start tomorrow. Come to me during your lessons with Mr.Foster."
"I...Is it really true that...I'm a witch now? H-How did that happen?"
"Well... You've always been a witch... Someone just... hm... sealed your powers and masked your soul. I'm afraid I don't know who did it and why..."
"Uhm... I... I think that's all... for now... t-thank you..."
"Alright~! I'm always happy to help. What about you, Ana? Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 8:06 pm

Ana looked a little down that her joke didn't work as she had intended. None of her jokes ever seemed to go as she wanted... Whatever. She listened to the conversation between the teacher and Luna, blushing at the mention of herself in the manner that she did so. Otherwise, she had nothing to add or ask. "I don't think so," she replied to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 4:13 am

Well, the problem was that apparently her jokes simply didn't work on the Fosters for some reason. Luna wasn't as Ana-joke-proof as them, though Ana would probably not do that to her poor girlfriend.
"Hm... Alright then. Tomorrow I'm going to teach you Soul Protect... It should help you a bit. Here, call me if you'll ever need my help" Catherine spoke and then gave them both cards with her phone number.
"Alright! See you tomorrow!" She added

"Aren't you going to stay to... Keep an eye on me?" Asked Luna, a little surprised by what the teacher had said.
"There's no need, you used a lot of energy today, so I doubt you'll have any more troubles with the pull today." Catherine explained with a polite smile.
"O..oh... Okay... Thank you.." Luna replied, relieved to hear that.
Ms.Coon had already approached the door. "So yeah, see you tomorrow girls!" She said and then left the dorms.

Once they were alone Luna looked at Ana and asked: "Uh... What now..?"

Ooc: mobile posting
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 7:07 am

Ana shrugged at the question, unsure of what else there would be to do. She thought for a bit, though found that nothing stood out. "I guess I'll keep you company until I have to go home," she finally said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 7:46 am

Luna put her hand on the back of her head. Well, it's not like it was time to go outside, especially not after that incident. Still, the reminder that Ana would eventually have to go home made Luna terrified of spending the night alone.
"Uhm... O-okay... T-thanks for being here..." Luna said quietly. "W-well... I... I guess we could sit down and talk or something... I don't know..." Luna said murmuring.

Aurora giggled. "If you want I can bring you two some snacks and hot chocolate or cocoa" She told them. It seemed like the fox witch really wanted to make sure Ana and Luna had a good time...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:04 am

"That sounds nice, thank you," Ana said to Aurora with a smile. She then turned to Luna. "We can go up to your room and cuddle, if you'd prefer that to sitting around, here."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 9:18 am

"W-Well thank you Aurora..." Luna said with a gentle smile before she looked at Ana with a barely visible blush on her cheeks. She definitely wanted more cuddling. "L-Let's go to my room then..." The witch said quietly as she gently took Ana's hand and started leading the way up to her room.
In the meantime, Aurora went into the dorms' kitchen to prepare them mugs of hot cocoa.
When the two finally walked into the room, Luna sighed in relief. "It's good to know that there's someone who will teach me how to control my powers..." The girl commented quietly. "Thank you for being here with me... and... I'm sorry for making you worry earlier... " There was a smile present on her face while she was saying that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 9:26 am

Once inside Luna's room again, Ana went ahead and sat back down on the bed, off to the side and patted the space next to herself to indicate where she wanted Luna to sit again. "You don't need to be sorry for anything, none of this is your fault. It's that dumbass who opened the portals that did all of this," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 11:09 am

OUUUUCH! IT'S YOUR FAULT RACKIE! T-T

"I wonder if he did that because of this whole... pull of magic thing...?" Luna said quietly as she sat exactly where Ana wanted her to sit. She still seemed to worry about all the power that she suddenly discovered in herself. At least that made her more motivated to find a way to properly control or even contain it. Also, she didn't really seem too upset with what that sorcerer had done (though a part of her really wanted her to fully blame everything on him). "The only good thing about this whole thing is the fact that I will be able to transform into an animal! That sounds so cool... I really hope my animal form is cute!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 11:15 am

Ana shrugged, "I don't know why he did it, but I know full well that it was stupid and it'd probably have not gone well if Aurora wasn't there," she said, then put her arm around Luna's shoulders. "Not that it did anyway," she added. "Yeah, I wonder what it is. I think regardless, I'd pet you all the same. Really, I kinda wanna pet you right now!" she said with a grin, reaching up with her free hand to stroke Luna's hair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 4:41 pm

Luna blushed a bit when Ana expressed her whim to pet her. With one of her arms, she reached to wrap it around Ana's waist. With her eyes closed, she let out a relaxed sigh. "Mmm~! Y-You know... the best part of this whole situation is the fact that I'm getting all of your attention now..." Luna told her quietly, before letting out a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 4:49 pm

Ana giggled along with Luna, then leaned her head on Luna's own. "You had most of my attention before this happened, too," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 5:17 pm

"Yeah... but now I have all of it..." Luna whispered, keeping her eyes closed.

Suddenly Aurora walked into the room. "I couldn't find any snacks, but at least I've prepared you two mugs of hot cocoa." The witch informed them. She quickly placed both mugs on the desk. "Have a nice evening my favorite lovebirds!" Aurora told them with a warm tone and a warm smile and then left the room. It seemed like seeing them happy together would always make Aurora happy.

That time Luna didn't feel embarrassed at all when Aurora had entered the room. She quietly thanked her for cocoa and then returned to enjoying her long moment of privacy with Ana. Luna put her free hand on Ana's knee and looked her in the eyes. "I remember the day we met like it was yesterday... I'm so happy I didn't give up on trying to make friends with you... Who would've expected that we'd become... w-w-well... a couple...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 5:26 pm

Ana thanked Aurora again when she brought them the cocoa, but went back to doing as Luna had observed she had been doing, giving the girl all of her attention. "I didn't even know if if I liked boys or girls, then," Ana said, placing a kiss on the side of Luna's head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 5:35 pm

A blush on the girl's cheeks grew a bit bigger with Ana's kiss. "W-Well... I didn't even know if I'd ever find a true friend back then... so... I wasn't even dreaming about being in a relationship... B-But, to be honest, I've always known that in love I wouldn't be looking whether someone was a boy or a girl..." Luna explained before she placed one of her hands on Ana's cheek. There was this happy smile present on her face. She was looking at her girlfriend giving her a look filled with sweet, sweet love.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 5:46 pm

"I wasn't looking at anyone at all, but then you came along and were just so very amazingly adorable that I just couldn't help but fall in love with you..." Ana said, placing a hand over Luna's and smiling at her in the same way. She leaned in to give Luna a quick, light peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 6:01 pm

"You're so sweet..." Luna responded and tilted her head slightly. The peck that Ana'd given her simply wasn't enough as it only made her want more. With her hand placed on her girlfriend's shoulder, Luna kissed her on the lips and giggled quietly. "Well... you are so nice to me and... so cute and... I just... I grew so attached to you... I didn't even notice when... that attachment became love... though... I needed your confession to understand my own feelings" Luna whispered and looked at her bed. Her innocent imagination started working suddenly. She wanted to lie down on the bed with Ana in a warm cuddle and never leave the room again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 6:14 pm

Ana looked into Luna's eyes following their kisses, smiling widely and happily, while stroking her hair once more. "My accidental confession. I'm so glad that I sleep talk, because I had no idea and I doubt that I would have told you otherwise," Ana said, finding amusement in the fact that their relationship was just a huge series of coincidences. She saw Luna looking down at the bed and seemed to get the same idea, "Would you like to lay down?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 6:29 pm

"I'm very lucky that you did... yeah..." Luna commented about Ana's accidental confession. Once her girlfriend had asked her a question, she immediately nodded. "Mhm... yes... yes, I would..." The witch told her quietly and then she crawled on the bed to take a comfortable lying position on it that would leave enough space for Ana. She was looking forward to the cuddle. There was a great happiness in her heart but also worry... she knew that Ana would eventually have to go home and that meant that she would be alone in her room for the night. She was afraid of sleeping alone after what'd happened. Luna didn't want to ask Ana to stay... no matter how scary the thought of being alone seemed at that moment. She didn't want her beloved girl to get in trouble with her parents because of her selfishness.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 6:37 pm

Ana got into the bed beside Ana once the girl had got herself comfortable, though not before she made sure that she could easily wrap the covers around the both of them. Once she did that, she cuddled up to Luna, partially leaning on her while also wrapping one of her legs around Luna's own to try and get as close as she could possibly could. With how warm and comfortable she was, she wouldn't be at all surprised if she just fell asleep right there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 6:49 pm

Well, her falling asleep would be both convenient and inconvenient for Luna. Convenient because that'd mean she wouldn't be alone during the night. It would be inconvenient because she really didn't want Ana to get in trouble and on the other hand she didn't want her to fall asleep too early...
Luna wrapped her arm around Ana pulling her closer. Their attempts to get as close to each other as it was possible certainly succeeded. Luna gently leaned her forehead against Ana's and looked her in the eyes. Her heart was beating was beating so fast that there was a slim chance of Ana actually feeling it. Oh, how she wanted to be able to sleep with Ana in that position every night...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 6:59 pm

Ana really underestimated how much she would really want to just stay in the position she was now in. So much so, that she pulled out her phone which she still conveniently had on her and brought it up and out of the covers so she could see the screen. Of course, in the position their were in, there was no way that Luna couldn't see it either.

My meister had a scary experience today. I'm staying with her. I'm at the DWMA dorms so everything is fine. Don't bother telling me to come home. It's not happening.

She sent the message without waiting to see if Luna had anything to say anything about it. She reached back and dropped the phone to the floor from as low a height as she could manage without disentangling the two of them. 

"Sorted."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 7:11 pm

Luna watched the whole thing almost shocked. She'd not expected Ana to do something like that. And that part about her informing her own mother to not bother telling her to come home? It was so unexpected Luna was left speechless with her eyes opened wide. She needed a long while to return to her senses. Once she did, tears of joy and guilt appeared in her eyes. "B-b-b-b-b-but Ana! A-Aren't your parents going to be angry at you? I... I don't want you to get in trouble because of me!" Luna said, looking Ana in the eyes. She seemed worried.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 7:24 pm

"It'll be fine," Ana said dismissively before simply snuggling up more to Luna, shoving her face down into the material below them, partially into the crook of Luna's neck. "Relax, I know my parents, so there's no need to worry. They were both meisters when they were younger so they know how it is," Ana's speech came out slightly muffled, but she didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 7:32 pm

Luna calmed down after hearing Ana's explanation. She was so happy. "A-Ana... Y-You..." For a moment words couldn't come out of her throat. "You're the best girlfriend in the world..." Luna whispered as she smiled widely and wrapped her arms around Ana tighter than before. "Thank you... I was so scared at the thought of having to sleep alone tonight..." The witch explained quietly as she closed her eyes. It was probably going to be one of the best nights of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next