Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:10 pm

Luckily Aurora was first to react (probably thanks to her experience with dealing with dangerous situations). She ran over to the two and kneeled right next to them. "Shit. What is this? Wasn't she supposed to be just a regular meister? I don't get it. It's..." Aurora looked Luna in the eyes...
Luna seemed lost. Not really present there. In a weird trance. She couldn't understand what was going on around her. Everything was fizzy, blurry and weird.
Aurora frowned. "Just what the... all this magical energy is just... coming out of her. I've never seen anything like this before. Ana, tell me, are you sure she isn't a meister?" The fennec witch asked still looking at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:13 pm

"Her soul, it wasn't unlike any other soul I've had wielding me," Ana said, unable to help any more. She was a weapon. She really couldn't tell much about if someone was or wasn't something. As far as she knew, Luna was human and she said as much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:23 pm

"Yeah? If this situation wasn't so serious I'd probably ask you to transform for me to compare my soul with hers..." Aurora commented trying to figure out how to stop the magic leak. "Listen, here Ana..." The girl finally looked at the weapon. She seemed very serious. "I think Luna is a witch. However... judging by what's happening, for some reason her magic was... I dunno... locked... hidden...  I'm not sure what to do now if we're being honest."
Suddenly Luna stood up, she was weird. The way she moved was weird. Unnatural. Almost as if she was possessed. Luna looked at the sorcerer, the one who caused all that and reached her hand out towards him. She wasn't controlling herself. Some weird force was telling her to release her true power at him. She couldn't control herself. It was as if she was forced to obey the mysterious voice inside her soul. The pull of magic. That's what it was. Though, Luna couldn't understand it.
Suddenly she charged a powerful spell which she released in a form of a blue, very unstable, magical beam. It was going straight at the sorcerer. Raccoon immediately summoned his own magic shield and that saved him from death.
When the uncontrollable attack finally ended... Luna fainted and dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:29 pm

It was all a little bit too much for Ana to comprehend, beyond the part that Luna was somehow a witch. She could kinda see that, considering that magical mist was leaking everywhere. When the girl stood up, Ana wanted to ask her, what's going on? Maybe she'd know, herself, though the chance was slim. Instead, when she started to use the magic which was leaking from her, Ana backed away. She didn't want to, but she understood enough to know danger when she saw it. She still looked like she was about to cry, especially after Luna dropped to the ground. She could do nothing. She had half a mind to go up to the other sorcerer and punch him or something. If he didn't do stupid stuff with his magic, none of this would have happened...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:39 pm

Aurora, though shocked at first, quickly calmed down. She gently patted Ana on the shoulder. "I'll carry her inside. Help me a bit if you want." The witch said before she put Luna's arm around her neck. She took her arm by the wrist with her free hand and then used the other arm to support the girl as she stood up. With Luna leaning on Aurora's back basically, the witch was ready to get the girl inside. "Yeah... help me out here Ana..." She said, feeling that it'd be too difficult for her own to carry Luna inside safely. "Angela, call dad. Tell him to get here by car as fast as it's possible!" Aurora ordered.
Angela quickly ran into the cafe without a word.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:46 pm

Ana supported Luna as much as she was able to, so that the two of them shared her load between them, not that the girl was very large or heavy in the first place. She didn't say anything, though, probably because she was trying to keep herself calm. 

Inside the cafe, with both Angela and Aurora having left, Yurio was left dealing with people who wanted to know what was going on or were freaked out by the incident, etc. Of course, he himself didn't know, so that was rather troublesome for him. If anyone told him to get everyone out, he'd be glad to do that, too...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:00 pm

Once they were back inside the cafe, Aurora (with Ana's help) placed Luna on one of the couches. In the meantime, Angela went to grab her phone and make a call.
The situation in the cafe was rather nervous with all the customers not knowing what was going on. With such a tense atmosphere it felt as if something bad could panic. They certainly didn't need a mass panic in such situation. In the last moment, Elizabeth stood in front of the room with her hands on her hips.  "Dear customers. Due to an unexpected situation of unknown nature, Nine tails cafe is closing earlier today. All your orders are on the house. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience." Surprisingly, she said all that with a gently, polite tone. Soon all the customers left the place and Elizabeth closed the door and then approached the group.
"Yurio... get Ana a glass of water and some chocolate please." Aurora said calmly and then stepped away to let her mother quickly examine Luna. The oldest witch checked the girl's pulse and temperature. Everything seemed normal. "She's only lost consciousness. For now, all we can do is wait for her to wake up." Elizabeth finally spoke. She seemed... worried though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:12 pm

Ana sat next to Luna, taking hold of one of the girl's hands once Eliza Foster finished checking the girl. She didn't take her eyes off of her, as if that would somehow help. There wasn't much else that she could do, really. 

Yurio, of course, did as he was told, disappearing for a moment and bringing along the requested items. Ana thanked them, though left the chocolate alone and only took a sip or two from the water. Yurio went off to wait nearby, but not so close that he would be in the way of anyone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:27 am

Aurora crouched next to the couch and looked at Ana, giving her a worried, warm look. "She'll be fine... I'm sure of it..." The girl said reassuringly. Keeping an eye on the girls was the only thing she could do at that moment since nobody was sure what had actually happened. She started wondering- Luna seemed to be convinced that she was just a regular meister. Even according to Aurora's father Luna's soul was blue. It was confusing.

Meanwhile, Eliza approached Yurio. She seemed puzzled nearly as much as her daughter was. The one who we thought was a human, turned out to be a witch. Even she herself, for some reason, was unaware of the truth... or at least everything points out to that. An illusion? A weird variant of soul protect? Perhaps a...curse?" The woman said more to herself than to anyone.

Angela soon joined the rest of them. "Dad will be here in a few minutes. I told him everything. What's the plan Aurora?" The fire witch said and then asked.
Her older sister stood up and scratched the back of her head. "Well... I think we should get her to her place first... Then we'll call Ms.Coon to ask her for her advice on the matter." Aurora said calmly before her focus shifted to Ana. "Any objections? By the way... where does she live anyways?" The witch asked.

The idiot who caused all that decided to get out of their sight, Aurora would deal with him later. Broken bones will be the least of his worries...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 9:42 am

Yurio didn't even bother replying to Eliza's musings, considering his own expertise with magic or lack thereof a reason why he wouldn't really be helpful in the situation. He also assumed she wasn't really asking anyone but herself, to add to that.

Ana sat focused on Luna up until she was asked where the girl lives. "The dorms," she said, quietly. That much, she assumed, would go towards being an agreement in moving her somewhere else. Waking up in her room would probably be the best for her, considering.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 10:48 am

Soon Dalibor ran into the cafe. He seemed genuinely worried about everyone. From Angela's words, he'd deduced that the situation was extremely serious and thus he made sure to get to Nine Tails as fast as it was possible. "Is everyone alright?!" He asked loudly.
Elizabeth looked at him and pointed at unconscious Luna. "Worry about your student, Dalibor."
Dalibor almost immediately ran over to Ana and Luna and crouched looked at them. He was clearly shocked when he saw that the meister had a purple sound. And those wavelengths! "H-How?! I swear her soul used to be blue!" He commented loudly.
"Please, leave that question to Ms.Coon, dad. We should take her to her room in the dorms." Aurora interrupted.
"You're right. Aurora, help me carry her to the car. Ana, you're going with us. You should definitely be with her when she wakes up." The teacher said and soon he with Aurora's help started carrying Luna outside.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 10:57 am

Ana nodded, standing up to follow after them. She really felt useless at the moment, being no help at all to anyone, especially Luna, she felt like. She was still trying to get her head around the fact that Luna was actually suddenly a witch. It didn't matter too much to Ana, but it really didn't seem like she had good control of herself. She was worried and scared about that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:13 am

Soon Aurora and Dalibor managed to place Luna in the back. She was lying down so there was no place for other passengers to sit next to her. "Alright. Ana, take a front passenger seat." Dalibor told her before he sat behind the wheel.
"Yeah! In the meantime, I'll call Ms.Coon. I'll join you later. " Aurora informed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:42 am

Once again, Ana did as she was told, buckling herself in. She tried to look over her shoulder, but soon found that it wasn't going to work, so instead just looked at her hands which were folded in her lap; she fidgeted nervously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:01 pm

A few minutes of driving later, they were pretty close to the dorms. Dalibor was basically racing to get to the dorms as quickly as they could. "Alright. We're here..." Dalibor said as they stopped in front of the dorm building. He quickly got out of the car and a moment later he took Luna on his arms.
"Oof! I got here right on time. I should probably get a driver license... and a car... and a man... damn..." Someone complained. That someone sounded like she was running to get to the dorms. "Dalibor! Aurora told me everything. I'll examine the girl once we're inside."
"Sure, Catherine. Ana, meet Catherine Coon. She is a Witch teacher in our school. If you have any questions, direct them to her. I'm sure her she'll be able to explain everything. Let's go, everyone! Our sleeping princess here needs to be taken to her bed." It seemed like with Cathrine's appearance, Dalibor managed to relax a bit. The man quickly walked into the building. Catherine followed. To not make Ana feel anymore useless, let's skip to a moment when they reached Luna's room.

In Luna's dorm room there were 3 beds though only one of them looked like someone was using it. She didn't have any roommates, which was, of course, another bad thing caused by her bad luck. Her room seemed really tidy (not counting... well... clothes laying on her bed). Dalibor placed Luna carefully on the bed. "Alright. I'll leave the rest to the two of you... Ana... Um... I know you care about her. No matter what happens. No matter how scared she will be. Stay with her. Okay? Good luck." With those words Dalibor left the room.
Catherine Coon walked over Luna's bed and looked at Ana. "Alright... please tell me what exaclty happened."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:13 pm

Ana wouldn't leave even if someone told her to, so there was no issue with her staying around. She thought for a bit to try and correctly recount everything that went on before, starting to talk only once she had things sorted out in her head, "Some idiot sorcerer did something with portals. I think Aurora was saying something about one in another. Those went out of control and Luna said she wanted to go and see. She looked strange. Aurora used a spell to close the portals and then shielded everyone, which was when Luna fell to her knees. She was deathly pale and it looked like mist was coming out of her. She then stood up and fired a beam or something at the idiot, but he blocked it and she lost consciousness."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:36 pm

Catherine closed her eyes for a second. Too bad she couldn't ask Luna what happened. The witch quickly examined the meister, but of course, everything seemed to be okay. She wasn't wounded or anything. The teacher sat down on a free bed and let out a sigh. "Okay... let's try to interpret what exactly happened... So... until today, her soul looked like a normal, regular human soul. It was blue and innocent. The only thing that seemed different was her wavelength. According to Aurora, Luna has always seemed convinced that she is a normal human. Hm... I wonder... How could she not know the truth? Did she suffer amnesia in her life? Hm... that's not important right now. I've read about a case where a witch masked her soul to make it look like a human soul. It was a unique version of Soul Protect... However... there's one more spell that could be used in this case... Alright, here's my theory: I assume that Luna must have suffered amnesia which made her forget about her true nature. I doubt she did that to herself, which makes me think that someone else caused it. Also, I think that someone masked her soul AND locked away her magical abilities. I don't know for what purpose though. To protect her? I'm can't jump to conclusions without anything to prove it. Let's move to what exactly you saw during the whole thing- You said that Aurora and some other sorcerer started using magic very close to Luna, correct? Well, I think that's when the seal on Luna's soul was broken. Also... that sudden burst of magical energy coming out of her... I think it was caused by the infamous pull of magic... " Catherine spoke calmly, trying her best to explain Ana what happened to her beloved girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:48 pm

"Are there any sorcerers in the Academy that are affected by it, so they can teach her how to control herself?" Ana asked almost immediately, having learned about the Pull and the fact that magic users that couldn't control it were usually the ones to be hunted down. That was the last think Ana wanted. After asking that, though, she remembered something, "Luna mentioned that she couldn't remember things from before a certain age... Uh, I think it was from when she was a small kid?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:15 pm

The truth is that... most of us are... affected by the pull of magic. The more destructive a witch's magic is the more difficult it is to control it." Catherine told her as she stood up. She then looked at Ana and smiled warmly at her. "That's why the DWMA asked me to teach our witches... To help them learn to control their powers." There was a short pause on her words. Ana confirmed that Luna did, in fact, suffer from amnesia, which probably confirmed that Catherine's theory was the truth. "Anyways, don't worry. I'll definitely teach her to control her magic and the pull. For now... I'll leave you two alone. I think you need some privacy." Catherine was sure that after using so much energy, Luna would be too tired to fall into the pull again... at least for some time. Which meant that she could safely leave Ana with Luna. The witch teacher slowly walked over to the door. "Oh, if you have more questions, I'll be downstairs in the hall!" She informed Ana and then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:25 pm

It was strange to her how she was relieved in hearing that most of the witches and sorcerers in the academy were in some way drawn to causing destruction with their magic, but she figured that it was just fine considering that today was the first time she witnessed one doing something stupid, even though she had lived in Death City her whole life. When she was left alone with Luna, she took the girl's hand and sat there as she had in the cafe, waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:44 pm

A few minutes later Luna woke up violently and sat up on her bed. She looked as if she had just woken up from a terrible nightmare. She was breathing heavily and sweating heavily. Luna looked around nervously until she saw Ana. That's when her face turned pale. "A-Ana... I... wait... that... that wasn't a dream, right? I... I really? I killed... I... I..." Luna seemed terrified. "Nooo!" She suddenly cried and backed away from Ana. She then rolled up into a ball and started crying quietly. "P-P-Please... D-don't get... don't get c-close... I-I don't wanna hurt you!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:52 pm

Ana was at first surprised and then overjoyed that Luna had woken up, though before she could speak or do anything, the girl started panicking. She looked a little sad that she wanted to get away from her, but still decided to explain, "You didn't kill anyone, Luna, and I know you wouldn't hurt me anyway," she said, putting on a smile after that. She put her arms out to either side, "Come here," she invited her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 2:19 pm

"N-No... No! Nonono... I'm a monster! I might hurt you! That voice! That... That power! I... can't control it! What if it will make me hurt you! I don't wanna... I don't wanna..." Luna cried. Her whole body was shaking. It seemed like she was terrified of what she'd done. Of what she'd experienced. She couldn't believe the truth. The girl hid her face in her hands. "Ana... What am I..? I'm so scared..." Luna said as she finally looked at Ana. Her eyes were already red and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was truly terrified.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 2:28 pm

"You're Luna, which is all that matters to me," Ana said, standing up herself and moving towards the girl to give her a hug. If she wouldn't come and get one herself, she thought, she was going to bring it to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 2:59 pm

The closer Ana was getting, the more terrified Luna seemed. She was so scared of that dangerous power inside her. "Ana... p-please..." It was so painful for her. It was a pain coming directly from her ache. She was so afraid and yet she wanted Ana to just hold her close... to make her worries go away. "Anaaaa...." Luna closer to let Ana hug her. She needed that. She needed her closeness. She needed her warmth. She needed her love. Luna wrapped her arms around Ana's torso and put her hands on her back. "D-Don't leave me... please... n-no matter what..." The girl whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next