Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 7:27 am

Leo nodded, getting up.

Leo: Let's stop by my place first then, my dad would want an the news about this, and I want to pick some stuff up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 9:20 am

"Yeah, sure." Skyler sighed as she stood, brushing herself off. "Lead the way." she said in a bored way, shoving a hand in the right pocket of her jeans. She leaned on her left leg, waiting for Leo to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 5:11 pm

Leo put the book under his arm, and started walking toward his home. He walked around with his chest out, filled with a little pride in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 6:58 pm

Skyler laughed quietly at the way Leo walked, his chest puffed out like one of the jocks.

"What's got you all riled up?" Skyler scoffed, smirking at his sudden pride. She held her book loosely at her side, swinging her arms tirelessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 7:14 pm

Leo:*Sheepishly* Yeah, sorry. I tend to do that when I get excited. I'm really sorry, I just want this to work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 8:04 pm

"It's fine, it's just kinda funny." Skyler laughed again, "never seen anyone do that before, well, besides the idiot boys who think they're better than everyone." she rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out childishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 8:08 pm

Leo: Well, to be fair, I am much smarter then them. That, and I can totally take them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 8:53 pm

"Oh ya I'm sure." Skyler rolled her eyes, laughing, "so where is this house if yours?" she asked, changing the subject as they walked out the front doors of the academy. She glanced down at Death City, scanning the houses for her own. She lived alone, in a small apartment that was actually quite spacious for one person. She cast a glance at Leo, waiting for him to show the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 9:09 pm

Leo motioned her to follow him, and he marched toward his house. The eventually walked to a Red house with yellow trims. He walked to the house and held his scarf next to the door.

Leo: Look, me and the house match. . . Yeah, my dad thought it would be cool if he did that. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 9:13 pm

"It's genius!" Skyler laughed, holding her book to her chest again, "alright let's go." she smiled, following him in once he entered the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:00 pm

Entering the house, it was a mess. Books were everywhere, just hanging out in the most random of places. His clothes were also laying around the floor, just in heaps. Different boxes of food laid in various places.

Leo: Uh. . . Whoops, never realized what this place looked like. . . I promise, my room looks somewhat better. . . Go to the fridge and get some bottles of water, I will go to my room for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:08 pm

"Uh, okay." Skyler said with a shrug, walking swiftly to the fridge and pulled out a few water bottles. She then made her way around the mess of books and random clothes heaps, towards what she assumed was Leo's room.

"Knock knock." she said, rapping on the door's frame, peering into the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:18 pm

Leo: Come in.

The room was somewhat cleaner, but not by much. He was looking around at different books. Trying to find a certain one.

Leo: See if you can find a book with my symbol on it. The cover is black, while the symbol is white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:30 pm

Skyler nodded, strolling partway into the room and glancing about.

"So are your parents home?" she asked as she began sorting through the junk, searching for the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:32 pm

Leo: My dad lives out of town. His picture is on my dresser over there. He looks pretty similar to me, though with black hair and green eyes. I got those from mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:49 pm

"Oh that's cool" Skyler replied as she thumbed through a stack of books, "Is this is?" she asked, holding up a black book with white on the cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:55 pm

Leo: YES, THANK YOU!

He grabbed the book, reading threw the table of contents. Then flipping threw the pages, putting a bookmark in a certain page.

Leo: Alright, let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 11:04 pm

"That was fast, what's that book about anyways?" she asked as they walked out of the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 11:08 pm

Leo: Well, my dad made it for my birthday. It has a bunch of tips and advice for weapons, meisters, partners, and basic info on how to use a lot of weapons. I haven't read threw it yet, mainly because I got distracted by so many other books, at the time, and forgot about it after a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 11:19 pm

"That's cool." Skyler said, shoving her hands in her pockets, her book resting in the nook of her arm.

"Do you know a good place to train?" she asked, looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 6:14 am

Leo: Yeah, there is a forest area we can use.

He continued on, ready for training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 9:17 am

"Okay." Skyler said somewhat nervously, biting her lip. Her mind reeled off all the things that could go wrong, she could accidentally switch out of her weapon form in the middle of battle, she could mistakenly impale Leo while changing forms, she could be unable to change in the first place for whatever reason, the list went on and on in her tireless brain as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 3:58 pm

Leo kept on walking toward to his destination. Eventually, the came to a place in the forest. There were some dummies around, along with logs and rocks. There was also several different types of bags, filled with different books. He went over and set some stuff up, then walked back to Skyler.

Leo: So, are you going to transform or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 4:14 pm

Skyler glanced around the clearing, an inquisitive look on her face. She was about to ask Leo why there was a training area set up in the forest, but instead nodded at his question.

A light purple aura surrounded her as she change into her weapon form. Her stainless steel shaft bore three wraps, two near the ends and one in the middle. There were two blades, one curving inwards and one outwards. The scythes were a pitch black with purple designs, and sharp edges. "I'm not used to being in my weapon form for a long time, so Im sorry if I switch out randomly." She apologized, her voice echoing due to her being changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 4:23 pm

Leo grabbed her, then started to study her. He walked over to a satchel with a notebook, and started to write down some notes. He seemed to mark down every detail he could about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next