Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:19 pm

"I just don't." Skyler shrugged, "What do you mean 'someone like me'?" she asked with a slight frown, clutching her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

Leo: Well, music and souls have a similar structure, with an electric guitar, the meister, and an amp, the weapon, that amplifies the sound, the soul. Plus, your a scythe, that alone will get you a lot of request, but a dual ended scythe, that is pretty cool. Plus, music, everyone loves music.And you right your own, which is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:31 pm

"Oh, right. Well, not many people actually know...." Skyler replied softly, looking down at the ground, "I didn't think it was so popular here....." she added, biting her lip. She'd been raised to think of herself as an abomination, not that she actually believed it, but bad habits die hard, as they say. She still had a lot to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:42 pm

Leo: Well, not to popular. I mean, they are death scythes, actual scythes are the best choice for Lord Death. That, and I personally think Scythes are cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:46 pm

"Right" Skyler laughed a little, starting to walk towards the exit again. She gestured that the boy could come with her, if he wanted. "So you're a Meister without a Weapon." she stated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:52 pm

Leo: Alright, let's go.

He ran up next to her, then he cracked open his book. Starting to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:00 pm

"You'll end up tripping if you walk and read at the same time." Skyler commented, watching the boy out of the corner of her eye. This guy's strange. she thought to herself.

"Wait, I still don't know your name." she remembered suddenly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:08 pm

Leo: I'm Leonardo Thooft, but call me Leo. And it's okay, I'm used to walking around and reading. I also have soul perception to avoid people. Street post and signs, well, I'm still working out that. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:11 pm

Skyler laughed a short laugh that sounded like a peal of bells, "well I'll keep you from walking into signs and street posts, not sure about walls though." she laughed again, "I'm Skyler." she added, not telling her full name, it was too much of a mouthful to say anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:16 pm

Leo: Nice to meet you. . . So, where are we going then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:17 pm

Skyler shrugged, pointing outside, "I usually like to read outside." she said, "how can you talk and read at the same time, doesn't it get distracting?" she asked, turning towards the doors that lead outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:22 pm

Leo:*Smiling* Again, lots of practice. I'm pretty good at this, when I was suppose to be training, I would do stuff like this when he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:31 pm

"Hm, practice." Skyler repeated, thinking of her own childhood, "Wish I'd had practice when I was little..." she said solemnly, anger flaring in her eyes as she thought of her drunken dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 7:40 am

Leo: Well, that's okay. Most weapons don't get much training, since they don't figure out they are weapons right away. I can help, my dad gave me a book about this kind of, I think. I might have left it back at Dad's. Anyway, to the park then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 1:27 pm

"Yeah sure." Skyler shrugged, turning and pushing open the doors. She held her book to her chest with both hands, opening the door with her back an walking out. "You really like books don't you?" she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 4:41 pm

Leo: Yeah, my mom got me into reading. I have my first book somewhere, not sure if it is here though. I also read for other reasons, but I don't think I need to name them.*Looks around* Wait, where are we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 8:13 pm

Skyler shrugged, uncaring, "Somewhere outside. As long as I'm not stuck in there I think it's fine." she said, moving one speaker over her right ear, the other rested just behind her left ear. The black contrasted greatly with her purple hair, yet it seemed to fit like a puzzle piece.

Skyler sat down, flipping open the book to page one. Music played softly in her ear, and she mouthed the words again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:35 pm

Leo sat down next to her, continuing his book on a section about Prometheus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:38 pm

"What are you reading?" Skyler asked curiously, holding her place in her own book with her index finger and looking over at Leo's.

"Greek mythology? Interesting, I think I did a report on that once.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:45 pm

Leo read his book for a little bit longer, not answering.

Leo: Yeah, that's cool.*Reads a bit more* Can you remember specifically what myth it was on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:52 pm

"I think it was the one about Hades and Persephone, or Heracles, or Athena...I'm not sure, it was a while ago." Skyler said thoughtfully, placing her index finger on her lips in thought. "I'll stop bothering you, you seem like the type who prefers reading to talking." she added, going back to her book.

After a little while, she closed the book, making sure to mark her page first. She then proceeded to lay back on the grass, headphones over ears and head resting on hands. The sun bore down on her face, bathing her in a light glow. Her purple hair spread out around her face and the surrounding grass, her eyes closed and her head bobbing to the song's tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:06 pm

Leo kept on reading, getting about a fourth of the way threw the book. He stopped after a while, looking at Skyler.

Leo: So, are we going to become partners then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:08 pm

"Huh?" Skyler asked, more out of shock than the inability to hear. The music wasn't that loud, so Leo's words reached her ears.

"Partners? I guess it would make sense..." she began to mutter to herself, "Yeah, sure I guess." she said after moment with a nod, sticking out her hand, "Shake on it?" she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:11 pm

Leo walked over to her and knelt down next to her. He grabbed her hand shaking it.

Leo: Alright, so what do we do know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:19 pm

"I don't know..I've never had a Meister before," she laughed, sitting up, "Train? You haven't actually seen me in my full weapon form yet. And we have to know if our soul wavelengths are compatible, right?" she added, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next