Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:42 pm

Jet having heard the explosions comes running over seeing the fight and runs at mania immedeatly thinking that mania was a enemy the light glinting of his right arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 7:44 am

" Arthur! make Shure the thieves don't get away! I got this guy... " ben suddenly looked down and the explosion catapulted him into the air slamming him into the wall of the building. as fast as he could ( god forbid that wasn't very fast. ) he pulled himself off the wall morphed both of his upper arms into a flintlock pistol and fired a shot. the concentrated red soul wavelength flying towards mania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 12:04 am

Jericho sits down, watching the fight. "You guys are morons..." He looks over at the building, noticing the thieves their after are watching to. Jericho gets up, ignoring Jet running past him, and forms a blade of darkness in his left hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:22 am

one of the thieves keeps on watching but the other yells something and they both take off for the basement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:00 am

Jericho smiles, knowing the basement will be dark. He could feel it radiate. He followed the thieves, blade in hand. This time he had them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:43 am

inside of the warehouse there is a ton of stuff that isn't suppose to be there. flat screen televisions, a few cars, even a kitten in a small cage. there was a stairway to the basement. it was extremely dark, in the warehouse with all the lights turned off. he notices a small light bulb with a small chain that turns it on. it was off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:32 pm

Jericho first notices the kitten, it being the only living thing in the room. He goes over to the cage and picks it up. "I'm going to take you with me, that cage doesn't look very comfortable..." He pets it softly, then sits it down. "Stay, I'll be right back." He starts to head down the stairs, when he notices something in the corner behind him. He stops, and sends bars of darkness up around the person. It was one of the thieves goonies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 11:26 pm

" what th- : is all the person can say before the darkness reaches him
ooc: what does the darkness do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 12:25 am

OOC: Depends on the situation, and how much energy Jericho is willing to put into it.
He walks over to the goon, now trapped in the darkness. "Enjoy the afterlife" He says cruelly. He then causes the cell to crush the poor fellow, revealing a red kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4