Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 12:16 am

Slice nods, her brow arching at Jericho a little as he decides to walk away.

"Sure, I'll tag along though. I don't care about the money though I want the souls. Give me both of the Kishin eggs, and you guys can split my one-fifty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 8:27 am

" ok sounds good. " said Arthur. as they started to leave he started making plans for the group. " so if there is any trouble, that we need someone to wield us while we are weapons. I can wield ben you can make the most out of me, and since I'm one of the tallest in the group I should probably do you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 3:11 pm

Slice nods as she walks with the boys,

"Do you have any experience with a scythe? And what exactly do the two of you transform into?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 9:06 pm

" ben can turn into a flintlock pistol, a bow, and a pair of brass knuckles. " then ben said. " Arthur can turn into whatever sword is needed for the job. though never longer than five feet and never heavier than he is in human form. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:31 pm

Jericho stops, "If I help, will any of you help me find a place to stay?" He asks the group from a distance. "Thats all I really care about right now" he says, slightly expactant, yet prepared for rejection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:38 pm

Arthur turns Around smiling. " your welcome to stay at me and bens house. though that's pretty last resort. we have running water, sometimes hot even! " he wished he had more to offer but until he met a meister or won the lottery. he was homeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:40 pm

"A place to sleep is all I ask" he says softly. "I'll help." Jericho says confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:43 pm

" then your more than welcome. " said Arthur. it occurred to him to ask sky but he wasn't going to take no for an answer. " so who do you want to wield and who do you think you can wield. " almost anybody could work with Arthur unless if he outright hated the person. and ben also had a wide array of matches. it was going to be a fun evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:50 pm

Jericho forms a blade from the darkness near him, "I think I'm good, but if worse comes to worse, I could duel wield" he says quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:02 pm

" cool then. " they keep on walking and night approaches. they enter an apartment building that has been ransacked of anything valuable. a single mother is trying to tell her son that it will be alright in the corner. it was a low budget home and now they had nothing. ben stared at the pair in the corner wishing he could undo the damage dealt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:06 pm

Jericho looks over at Ben, "We'll return everything after we get the theives" he says reassuringly. Jericho then walks over to the pair in the corner, and kneels down. "We're here to help find the bad people who did this", he says softly to the child, knowing he saw more from instinct. "Can you tell us anything about them?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 8:34 am

the child hunches down but answers. " one was really tall, I wouldn't be surprised if he was 7 foot tall. he had a beard and black skin. the other was covered head to toe in black clothing. mom was out of the house when they came. it was 2:30 when almost everyone's gone. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 4:44 pm

Slice walks along with her compatriots, stoic and calm as she keeps her eyes on the windows and the scene outside.

"Did you hear anything when they left? The screeching of tires, an engine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 8:03 pm

" they tied me up in that closet over there. " he points to a door in the right of the room. Arthur examines the door. there was no evidence of a break in, it looks like the lock was picked. " these guys were professional. " ben stood there in the middle of the room in shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:07 pm

..."Did they bring the rope with them, or was it already here? And is it still here?" Jericho asks, out of the blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:36 pm

" uhh. they brought it with them. " he points to a strand of nylon rope that had been cut when he was rescued. there was nothing special about the rope. ben sat on the couch and looked like he had seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:46 pm

Jericho walks over and inspects the rope, "You ok Ben?", he asks with out removing his attention from the strand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:13 pm

" th- the people who robbed the place, they want to kill me... " he was pale. Arthur stood up from his investigation wondering what it was about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:35 pm

"The way he was tied up, right? Thats how you know who they are." Jericho says to Ben, now examinng the closest. "This was to well planned, theses guys not only know the schedules, but the full layout of the building. The hidden safe in the wall can only be accessed ny the button in here" Jericho says, pressing a button in the closest, revealing a now empty safe in the wall on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:55 am

" no. it's not like that. my dad? he was a thief, before he used me to hold up stores he was with a couple of burglars, these two. problem was they weren't giving him his fair share so one day he goes to their hideout to take it. he didn't come back for hours. so I followed him and they tied him up like this and were beating him over the head with a chair. they could have killed him, but I showed up and burned the two of them. one got his face really bad, so he doesn't like to show it, the other was pretty tan already but now he's hideous. I could take you to their hideout, it's an abandon warehouse 3 blocks from here. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:05 pm

"Your not going in." Jericho said sternly, standing up, surveying the scene one last time. "Arthur, do they know you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:22 am

" not at all. " said Arthur. " but Ben is capable. Maybe we could use him as a sting. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:55 pm

"Ben may be ableto handle himself against these two, but... I think theres more." Jericho said softly. "That's why I said he's not going in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 6:54 pm

" alright. bout time I handed leadership over to somebody else. what's the plan? " said Arthur happy to be a follower for a change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:38 pm

"Ben, how well do you know the layout of their hideout?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next