Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 6:52 am

" well... just the first floor but all they have set up is a few folding chairs and a t.v. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:22 pm

"hmmm..... I need to know EVERYTHING you know about it." he says, looking at Ben while formulating a plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:41 pm

" Oh dear. well all the windows are boarded up. they have a metal door that needs to be opened from the inside, so somebody's always guarding it. so much could have changed with the interior that I don't even want to think about it. however there is only one entrance. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:48 pm

"One entrance is only one exit." he says smiling cruelly. "Boarded windows, poor guys... So, how skilled are you with the wind again?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 8:18 am

" good. But if you need a tyfoom then I won't have any gas left to do anything else. " said Arthur smiling, he liked were this was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:04 pm

OOC: Keep the thread going without me if you like. I can't keep up due to school work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:43 pm

OOC: Its cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 8:26 am

ooc: let go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:23 am

Jericho stares at the old, seemingly abandoned building. "This is it, right?" Jericho asks Ben, still contemplating how he'll do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:50 am

" yep. " he says as a man in a coat knocks on the door. a slide opens up and a man asks. " what's the password? " the coated man puts a hundred dollar bill inside and whispers into his ear. the man behind the door lets him in and locks the door. " that's probably a client... " hiring them to steal something or retrieving the goods. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 2:58 pm

Jericho looks at the old building, rustic, and out of place. It was two stories, covered in vine, and boarded up. It strangely only had the front door. "Do you know if it has a basement?" he asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 3:28 pm

" umm. yeah, that's were they keep the goods. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:55 pm

"Are any of them... Explosive?" A crueal smile crawled across his face. He knew how he was going to do this, and he wasn't going to leave any survivors.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:42 pm

Rustling noises come from the bushes before the odd and ungainly figure of Mania lurches into view. The guard on the other side asked for the password only a half-second before mania reaches a thin hand through the opening and grabs hold of his face. The guard claws feebly trying to extract his hand; mania only giggles and tightens his grip while a gout of fire seers the mans face off. Wordless screams echo loudly as he dies. Mania then snaps his fingers, causing the door to explode off its hinges and allow him to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 12:00 am

"Umm.... Arthur? Ben? Back up. ALOT" Jericho says quickly to them, runnning for the tree line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:26 am

" what no! we need to make Shure she doesn't hurt anyone! " they say in unison as they run down to attack mania. " stop! what are you doing!? " yelled Arthur. he stopped just feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:54 am

Mania laughs "makin fire to keep me warm, kill'in people to keep me safe from harm!!" He sings. "Want a marshmallow? I'm gonna make s'mores!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:46 pm

" ben... " says Arthur. without another word ben jumps off of Arthurs back and his entire body catches on fire. " Fireproof fool! " he screamed as he dove towards him!

Last edited by jac600 on October 30th 2013, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:48 pm

OOC Mania is a guy. so...

Jericho stops, watching the events un curl in front of him. "Let him take out the building!" he screams to Ben and Arthur, feeling as though he can trust Mania for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:05 pm

Arthur turns back. " the warrant said capture to! nobody needs to die here! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:10 pm

"It won't kill them, and even if it did, it doesn't matter. They'll be executed anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:22 pm

Arthur's features tightened. not if he could help it...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:40 pm

Mania simply slouches and giggles,a single finger placed on his lower lip "hey! I know you! You're the guy..... Do you like turtles?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 10:01 pm

ben lands with a roll. a fireball forming in his hand he says. " just about as much as any other semi aquatic animal! " and hurls it at him. testing to see if fire could fight fire.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:29 pm

The fire simply sputters and dies when it comes closer to mania, he holds his hands up in mock surrender. His shaggy gray hair hangs over his eyes, and a mad fit of giggles racks his body "flamethrowers are fireproof..." With this he points to the ground at his feet and a massive explosion erupts from the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next